Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 163. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?

Yes, we will send the vouchers for those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Investors who understand the meaning of "long-term investment" are reassured by the speed with which things happen, better to delay and be a solid project than to hurry and let the scammers sink the boat.

Haha. Look Huobi, Binance, Kyc. They didnt raised so much capital yet their price never slashed for 300% and they delivered solid products on time. This is pure scam. Kets face it, investors lost their money and you can wait 5 years more money will not come back.

I think you are an idiot. Please talk for yourself as a "investor". So the BNK coin which i bought for under a cent (including the bonus) is down a bit, you think i lost money? I didn't sell and the BNK tokens still give me dividend.

So what is my loss? Exactly, nothing.. You can't compare Binance or Huobi with Spectrocoin, that's comparing apple's with pears.

You're life must be a hell if you are complaining over a token what's even a cent..

I wish you good luck and the best my friend!

Lucky you imagine the investors who were buying this crap for 0.017 eur cents and above...how much does Bankera pays you? The intrests from SPCO are shity again look BNB and Kyc intrests. That is real money not the scam.
Activity: 59
Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Investors who understand the meaning of "long-term investment" are reassured by the speed with which things happen, better to delay and be a solid project than to hurry and let the scammers sink the boat.

Haha. Look Huobi, Binance, Kyc. They didnt raised so much capital yet their price never slashed for 300% and they delivered solid products on time. This is pure scam. Kets face it, investors lost their money and you can wait 5 years more money will not come back.

I think you are an idiot. Please talk for yourself as a "investor". So the BNK coin which i bought for under a cent (including the bonus) is down a bit, you think i lost money? I didn't sell and the BNK tokens still give me dividend.

So what is my loss? Exactly, nothing.. You can't compare Binance or Huobi with Spectrocoin, that's comparing apple's with pears.

You're life must be a hell if you are complaining over a token what's even a cent..

I wish you good luck and the best my friend!

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.
very interesting and nice information provided here, better leave Morrison alone, he might have been hired by a rival project to cause damage here, the more attention we offer him, the more popular he becomes.
I agree! This is one of the great and valuable information for the project and its community. BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money. Make sure there is a longer time for the project to be ready for everything. Not hasty! I believe in the project. The project has striking strides!

1 year is not enough? Who are paying you? They just steal investors money.
Lol they dont really resolved the problem. I am still waiting for my ETH to arrive on my SpectroCoin wallet (since 6 days). I supported them but i always get the same freaking copy & paste answer. Sure they are trustable (not), this is real

Only Support can deal with account issues. Please contact them through the Live Chat or [email protected] and inform your ticket number so they can follow up on your case.

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.
very interesting and nice information provided here, better leave Morrison alone, he might have been hired by a rival project to cause damage here, the more attention we offer him, the more popular he becomes.
I agree! This is one of the great and valuable information for the project and its community. BANKERA is a bank with Blockchain technology for digital money. Make sure there is a longer time for the project to be ready for everything. Not hasty! I believe in the project. The project has striking strides!
Guys, when will be added new exchanges? hitbtc has little liquidity despite the large trading turnover.

Other exchanges are not out of question; our team is is discussion with other platforms.
I wonder why the post turned into mutual insults?
There are obviously people who like to spread rumors about every major project on BTT.

btw is BNK weekly share will remain and who will be eligible for it?

Yes, the revenue share continues to all token holders. If you transferred your tokens out of SpectroCoin, you must make sure you either have the private key of your wallet or that it supports the claim reward function.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20180607

And Huobi is on the rise Grin Grin Imagine you would bought Huobi instead BNK. That would be nice profit now.

Dude? Please leave this thread Smiley
Nobody cares about you and your FUD..
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20180607

And Huobi is on the rise Grin Grin Imagine you would bought Huobi instead BNK. That would be nice profit now.

why are u keep talking fud, what is your point? You feel bored when someone invested in this project?

The potential investors should be grateful to us who are trying to do our best to turn them away from this SCAM. We already lost more than 300%. Scamers will be brought to justice Grin

that's not bankera's fault. hitbtc have high fees

No?,They got 150milions and droped shitcoins into Hitbtc. Who is paying you?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Too Much fee

that's not bankera's fault. hitbtc have high fees
Activity: 96
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi Bankera's team! In my opinion for today it is not necessary to create a panic around bankeras as trading in a few days is not a negative indicator yet. It is necessary to have patience and wait.
Jump to: