Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 164. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Hello bankera ! don't be afraid that other projects are faster and better ! there are more and more exchanges and banks with ico on the market! ........and at bankera it will take months until everything is ready.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I don't believe Bankera is a Scam, yet. I did invested in Bankera, a lot. And I believe those 2/3 guys talking s*** are the real scammers.
However, to the Bankera's guys, I am really ungry because:
-----------------------------------------------------------

1) the Bankera exchange won't be ready in Q2 as promissed, and I asked you many times about a date and no answers.
   "several months" as an answer looks like a mockery to me.

2) BNK started quoting in HitBTC about an hour before is was stipulated. I am sorry if you feel bad about what I am gonna say but that play was:
DISCRETIONARY, UNFAIR, UNETHICAL, ARBITRARY, BIASED and DISHONEST.

Business is about TRUST, MUTUAL TRUST between people, imagine in a world like the "cryptocoins world" where there are almost no rules yet, how much we need trust.

Thank you for your quick answers

1. The reason why it is delayed a bit is explained in the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/
I read your updates periodically, on all your channels. From that blog is where I got "several months". You are still not answering my question.
I will think you have your reasons for not answering me. Are there any other milestones that you are not going to meet on time?

2. Could you, if you please specify what exactly you mean by that point.
I hope you know what I'm talking about, and with your words you are just trying to do your job as a community manager or whatever your role is, and persuade me, but let just leave it there. Just try to be more precise next time, otherwise you will generate suspicions.

Keep up with the good work (not like the last days). I believe in you and this project. Regards.

We are working the best we could to deliver our products. The reason is few extra rounds of development of the exchange system to deliver a stronger product that would not cause frustration and provide what our contributors are expecting it to be. We are and will keep you posted with all updates.

Thank you for your feedback. We highly appreciate your trust and contribution to the project. It is a long-term project and we appreciate your patience!

Apologies for that, the issue is that Bankera is restricted of promoting our project to US and Lithuanian citizens. Thus, US and LT users have limited access to the project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
How much time will this "coin" need to reach 0? Week, two?  It is hilarius how every day drop by 5% to 10%. The only satisfastion now will be reading the news with article: "albanian mafia caught Bankera's CEO". That would be priceless.
, your the big reason why it is dropping by spreading negative energy about the project, so stop complaining about the price, bankera mvp is spectrocoin, its been in operation for over 5 years, my suggestion is you step off and live a good life.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I don't believe Bankera is a Scam, yet. I did invested in Bankera, a lot. And I believe those 2/3 guys talking s*** are the real scammers.

1) the Bankera exchange won't be ready in Q2 as promissed, and I asked you many times about a date and no answers.

2) BNK started quoting in HitBTC about an hour before is was stipulated. I am sorry if you feel bad about what I am gonna say but that play was:

Business is about TRUST, MUTUAL TRUST between people, imagine in a world like the "cryptocoins world" where there are almost no rules yet, how much we need trust.

Thank you for your quick answers

1. The reason why it is delayed a bit is explained in the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/
I read your updates periodically, on all your channels. From that blog is where I got "several months". You are still not answering my question.
I will think you have your reasons for not answering me. Are there any other milestones that you are not going to meet on time?

I hope you know what I'm talking about, and with your words you are just trying to do your job as a community manager or whatever your role is, and persuade me, but let just leave it there. Just try to be more precise next time, otherwise you will generate suspicions.

Keep up with the good work (not like the last days). I believe in you and this project. Regards.

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

You also stated of opening of exchange second quarter but it will be delayed for few more months. Retards.

I bought this shitcoin for 0.027 usd and price slashed by that for 300%.

hahaha , really? is this your agenda? you are butthurt because your investment has not mooned yet??

hilarious!
legendary

What a dumb conclusions. I was actually thinking to open the business in those country since the electricity is cheap there. Obviously you dont mine in Australia. But since there is just to many shitcoins in the market there is basically no volatility anymore. Regarding Bankera? Influenced people invested in it. And they are very angry. Bankera literally flushed almost all of their money. They are playing very dangerous game.

not really that dumb obviously - since you ominously wave around some 'influenced people'  Cheesy that invested in it.

who? you? if not you, why waste your time spreading hysteria abut these apparently dangerous entities here?

are 'they' paying you?

I don't understand there were many reports scamming about this project but people still kept invited into. And now their tokens going to 0 value. this will be big hurt and lesson for investors without deep research about project before you put money in

We have stated before that the price is set by sellers and buyers. The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products

No one is obliged to use HitBTC. You can store the BNKs until the price is good for you. Bankera is a long-term investment. Once BNK price is stable, contributes will be able to buy/sell BNK on SpectroCoin and later on within few months on our own exchange.

You also stated of opening of exchange second quarter but it will be delayed for few more months. Retards.

Again, no one can judge the coin from the first few days. Additionally, you could just hold and when you get the price you are aiming for, you can sell. HitBTC is just the first step.
Activity: 17

Activity: 350
I don't understand there were many reports scamming about this project but people still kept invited into. And now their tokens going to 0 value. this will be big hurt and lesson for investors without deep research about project before you put money in

We have stated before that the price is set by sellers and buyers. The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products

No one is obliged to use HitBTC. You can store the BNKs until the price is good for you. Bankera is a long-term investment. Once BNK price is stable, contributes will be able to buy/sell BNK on SpectroCoin and later on within few months on our own exchange.

How much time will this "coin" need to reach 0? Week, two?  It is hilarius how every day drop by 5% to 10%. The only satisfastion now will be reading the news with article: "albanian mafia caught Bankera's CEO". That would be priceless.

so what is your agenda in trying to damage this project?

obviously you did not invest in Bankera, and because you live in some poor eastern european shithole.

you are also not doing this out of noble motives as some self-anointed sheriff trolls to warn naive innocent investors by exposing what you perceive scams, because you are too poor to afford the luxury of wasting your time and energy.

which brings me to the point: who is paying you? what is your profit in doing this?

one look at your pathetic post history exposes you as a psycho troll, and as since you can't afford to waste your time at your leisure you must have some way of profiting from stalking and trolling Bankera

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moris1987-1951834

What a dumb conclusions. I was actually thinking to open the business in those country since the electricity is cheap there. Obviously you dont mine in Australia. But since there is just to many shitcoins in the market there is basically no volatility anymore. Regarding Bankera? Influenced people invested in it. And they are very angry. Bankera literally flushed almost all of their money. They are playing very dangerous game.
legendary

so what is your agenda in trying to damage this project?

obviously you did not invest in Bankera, and because you live in some poor eastern european shithole.

you are also not doing this out of noble motives as some self-anointed sheriff trolls to warn naive innocent investors by exposing what you perceive scams, because you are too poor to afford the luxury of wasting your time and energy.

which brings me to the point: who is paying you? what is your profit in doing this?

one look at your pathetic post history exposes you as a psycho troll, and as since you can't afford to waste your time at your leisure you must have some way of profiting from stalking and trolling Bankera

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moris1987-1951834
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
What is with your vc card ordering doesnt work
You need to spend some money to upgrade sc servers i think
And one more do you know /wallet.alliedwallet.com/.
I received email from them after trying to order your vc card

We are pleased to advise you that your recent application for an Allied Wallet prepaid card account has been approved. Your card will be sent out to you shortly.

When you receive your card, please follow the instructions provided in this email.

You will need to activate your card and set up your secure access details. You may do this online at: https://wallet.alliedwallet.com/.

Please use

Hello,

Please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for you. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at [email protected].

Already did
Yes it is your cards provider wordwide licensed by Bank Of England and FCA
Finaly some good news
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Yes sure.. It is.. Project with no physical office or address. Project that purchased a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in EU, US and China.

Wow. Cool. Very nice island : diving and more  Grin  bankera  Grin Grin Grin good bank
Vanuatu is an island nation in the South Pacific, which comprises some 80 islands and stretches over a distance of 1,300 km. Around the islands, there are coral reef dive sites, underwater caves and wrecks such as the SS President Coolidge troop tanker that sunk in World War II. The capital and economic center of the country is the port city of Port Vila on the island of Efate. The local National Museum highlights the Melanesian culture of Vanuatu.
Activity: 129
Lol they dont really resolved the problem. I am still waiting for my ETH to arrive on my SpectroCoin wallet (since 6 days). I supported them but i always get the same freaking copy & paste answer. Sure they are trustable (not), this is real
Activity: 1
Guys, when will be added new exchanges? hitbtc has little liquidity despite the large trading turnover.
Jump to: