Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 184. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interested what will they announce and what will be with the coin itself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
What is the expected offical time for BNk tokens to be listed on exchanges and reflected on cmc

https://blog.bankera.com/
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What is the expected offical time for BNk tokens to be listed on exchanges and reflected on cmc
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Yesterday, the 38th net transactional revenue share was paid to BNK token holders. Check our blog post for more details about the payout.

Hello, When BNK is on HitBTC, how much fee will we need to transer BNK from spectro coin? Our ETH gifts are enough?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Yesterday, the 38th net transactional revenue share was paid to BNK token holders. Check our blog post for more details about the payout.
ERC 23 Tokens ? Why ? Is any exchange accepting ERC 23 tokens? Why did that motherfuckers created ERC 23 instead of ERC 20 ?

If you check our blog posts, you will know.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/17/audit-of-the-bnk-smart-contract-security-over-speed/

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/07/why-is-the-bnk-token-unique/
Anyone has the same error when trying to deposit BNK to etherdelta?

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1e88d3f90dbb2cb20aeb5d2025ca18f28f4e1819f3e11632e1ed4f8706efaa9c

Help appreciated!

Please check in the blog post the requirements for the withdrawal of your BNKs. A tutorial is also available here: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/05/bnk-token-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-supported-at-spectrocoin/
1 year since pre ico start, 1 year and by now no exchanges, no transparency, where are the team?  i hope by end of june bnk go to a exchange

All updates and news are published on our social media channels and blog.
Why is the exchange still demo?

Security concerns?

Hello,

The development phase is not finished yet and, yes, security is our main priority.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hura, we are now able to move those worthless tokens around. And when they come to Hitbtc the price will sink so deep that will hurts. Why? They have no value. It is pure purpose of those scamers to put them first on Hitbtc and not first open their platform and start trading on SPC and Bankera for which BNK coins were meant to be. The scam of the century. Even better than the Rhett one.

Should we cry or laugh Bankera team?

Lol I bet all my tokens that this guy will force BTFD at the very moment the coins are listed.  Grin Grin

Im am sorry for your loss:) the tokens are gone!

first I took this guy`s posts serious, but later during 6 months time I just noticed he is just a reta...d kid with lack of attention. Nobody is taking serious you or your bs anymore, only smile when readin your posts Smiley.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Hura, we are now able to move those worthless tokens around. And when they come to Hitbtc the price will sink so deep that will hurts. Why? They have no value. It is pure purpose of those scamers to put them first on Hitbtc and not first open their platform and start trading on SPC and Bankera for which BNK coins were meant to be. The scam of the century. Even better than the Rhett one.

Lol I bet all my tokens that this guy will force BTFD at the very moment the coins are listed.  Grin Grin

Dear - you are not tired of shit in this thread? Are you worried about us all? Or do you just have nothing to do? You do not need your "advice", leave them for yourself.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Why is the exchange still demo?

Security concerns?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It seems that things are taking shape, after a long wait, everything has its reward. keep working like this, the exchange looks very good!
Activity: 50
1 year since pre ico start, 1 year and by now no exchanges, no transparency, where are the team?  i hope by end of june bnk go to a exchange
It online !
https://exchange.bankera.com

The team is hard working now , keep calm and trust bankera Smiley
Activity: 350

Lol I bet all my tokens that this guy will force BTFD at the very moment the coins are listed.  Grin Grin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
many say that the baker is coin with ponzy scheme and will be a scam due to spectro, but either hopefully good bankera,and will properly list in the market
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

Activity: 50

Don't worry scamers are already driving lambos with your and my money:)

why you still buying it when you know it is a scam ?
Activity: 350

Don't worry scamers are already driving lambos with your and my money:)
Activity: 73
Jump to: