Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 201. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Man the pre ico investors are waiting so long.
Guess we should freeze ourself in so we could participate in the trading of it.

And? This is not first ico which took so long.

yes. look for envion or belugapay. and many others. There the team does not answer anymore. but here the team writes very often. I think tomorrow on monday the team will be active again. so do not panic on the titanic
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

And? This is not first ico which took so long.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Why? Bankera is already having a product, which binance didnt had had.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Bnk = cobinhood + bnb, kyc for example.

OMG don't make us dream so high I don't think this project has any comparison with BNB. First of all they should provide the facility to trade this token on a good exchanges at the moment there is so long long delay to achieve their milestone.
Bnk = cobinhood + bnb, kyc for example.
Activity: 443
I think they need to start with a good marketing to drive volume to the use of the exchange and maybe design an NFC payment solution unlike waiting for a card provider which might take a while

Actually they need to *start* by providing decent account recovery options for investors. All my BNK are currently worthless to me right now because SpectroCoin will not release funds from my account back to me.

This is a great project that could displace some major coins on the table, but not without a good publicity and marketing, and I don't think the team is doing much of that right now. With over a hundred million Euros raised the team can put up some really good publicity to prime up bnk. See what Richard Elles did with Electronuem — a mere fork of Monero. BNK has greater potentials in my view which aggresive marketing only can unveil.

If it is superior in technology it doesn't need so much publicity and marketing as you think. What do you think which coins can Bankera actually displace? Bother to share some examples with us?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
how to sell tokens bnk?

Why would you sell them? Dividends are small because Bankera didnt even start trading.
many ico promise golden mountains, and they only pull and do not want to do anything, it is not known whether this will be true
how to sell tokens bnk?

Why would you sell them? Dividends are small because Bankera didnt even start trading.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
how to sell tokens bnk? I do not want to receive small dividends
Bnk to the moon  Embarrassed Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
The market will be on the rise when BKN hits the exchange. Revenue will go up like a rocket and the price of one BANK will be 0,20 - 0,40 in a few days after a small dip when all the inpatient people will sell

Cool

So you have the perfect plan developed to trade this as it seems Wink What was the entry price for Bankera during the ICO on average?

Pre-ICO price was 0.01c, Than ICO started with 0.017c and increased by  0.001c with every billion, ICO ended with price 0.022
The market will be on the rise when BKN hits the exchange. Revenue will go up like a rocket and the price of one BANK will be 0,20 - 0,40 in a few days after a small dip when all the inpatient people will sell

Cool

So you have the perfect plan developed to trade this as it seems Wink What was the entry price for Bankera during the ICO on average?

Activity: 574

Cool

Activity: 359
Merit: 1
Why its take so long to hit exchanger..in end of june i hope market is green..

Cool

If they dont fuck up they can beat xrp...lets hope for price 1usd + in a few months. Bnk team start working! Now it is the time to push. It is bull now! Dont waste precious time.
Activity: 59

Cool
Activity: 101
Revolutionize banking by utilizing what blockchain technology has to offer while staying focused on the scale. The application of blockchain tecnology will also enable
Bankera to offer new and unique solutions to its costumers.
One of the best ways to attract investors.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I got a question: are you expecting some collaborations with the similar projects in the future and if yes - with which ones? Thanks in advance.

Whenever we have a collaboration with any project, we will make an announcement. Stay tuned to our official channels for Bankera’s latest updates!

We need to know on here as well about any new update or announcement related to Bankera development, exchanges and partnership.
Activity: 50

This is like there is no revenue:) lol

a net transactional revenue of 71,308.33 EUR.

you are ripple's fan ?
Jump to: