Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 197. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
already reported - http://ncoin.ltd/index.php#payment ?

any feedback from bankera?

What is this Ncoin is this another bankera token?

Be aware of scams. Bankera official website is https://bankera.com/index/index.html

We are not doing any giveaway and you can always double-check the informations on our official channels.

We are taking the appropriate measures, and you can help us by reporting the page.

Exactly why I was asking as I didn't see any disclaimer from the team on their comment to the link being posted
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Be aware of scams. Bankera official website is https://bankera.com/index/index.html

We are not doing any giveaway and you can always double-check the informations on our official channels.

We are taking the appropriate measures, and you can help us by reporting the page.
Merit: 102

We are taking the appropriate measures. Thank you!
Merit: 10
A bank has been formed to meet the demand for electronic money, with borrowing, saving, money transfer... as cash. The important thing is the small fee. Perhaps it will make an important contribution to the replacement of electronic money in the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
That is the maximum, assuming the hard cap is reached.
Valuing the token at €1 each, while they are being sold at €0.01.

So there is no comparison.

You are purposely taking my words out of context. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2

I noticed that the revenues are trimming down, almost 50% lower than in the beginning.
Any idea what causes this?

No Bankera ICO funds inflow going through Spectrocoin anymore. I am not disappointed with what’s left.

Guess you are right!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

I noticed that the revenues are trimming down, almost 50% lower than in the beginning.

No Bankera ICO funds inflow going through Spectrocoin anymore. I am not disappointed with what’s left.
Activity: 2
Hi all, new here...

Invested in BNK, hope they disrupt the financial industry!

Something to do with the debitcards?

Thanks!

Nick
When is the project finished and the " Exchange " starts? Is there a fixed date? People are starting to get nervous if nothing happens. The sooner everything works, the greater the confidence in Bankera

Within Q2 2018. We will announce the dates when they are final.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
It looks to be a reasonably solid investment. Especially if you get in at the pre-ICO stage. I personally have invested but I have not gone over the 1000 Euro mark yet. Shocked
Activity: 36
Wow, one more crypto coin bank, well can't say anything but just hoping that this will be success. Although I missed my chance
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
When is the project finished and the " Exchange " starts? Is there a fixed date? People are starting to get nervous if nothing happens. The sooner everything works, the greater the confidence in Bankera

Q2
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 350
Bankera to the moon soon! hold guys!

Hitbtc, Bittrex, Binance, bitifinex soon

Bankera $1,00 soon...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There above is a message that the project most likely will die or died. Here your message about a big positive of the project and expectation of the good price in the market. Perhaps you are right and the project in the future will achieve the objectives. It is necessary to examine perhaps to me closer.

it's not diying or anywhere close to it, they pay weekly revenue share as promised and everything goes according to their roadmap, soon exchange and virtual prepaid card, stay tuned.

Spectrocoin got only 70k, this month. This is like 0 in crypto. The project is dead. There is no hype, no advertising it is like the team ran away.

SpectroCoin’s services are trusted by over 800.000 clients, It has been active for over 5 years now, so we are very familiar with the market.
The project is profitable and Bankera is already paying 20% net transaction revenue shares to its clients every week.

As we increase the offer of services and products, the trend is that the revenue will also increase.

Bankera is several steps ahead of any other competitor. We are delivering, not speculating.

From words to deeds:

- will spectrocoin clients also get revenue from Bankera
- which coins will be on Bankera
- cards are still not issued though it was said long time ago they will be provided

Maybe there are 800k registered users, but the number of traders is much, much smaller.

There above is a message that the project most likely will die or died. Here your message about a big positive of the project and expectation of the good price in the market. Perhaps you are right and the project in the future will achieve the objectives. It is necessary to examine perhaps to me closer.

it's not diying or anywhere close to it, they pay weekly revenue share as promised and everything goes according to their roadmap, soon exchange and virtual prepaid card, stay tuned.

Spectrocoin got only 70k, this month. This is like 0 in crypto. The project is dead. There is no hype, no advertising it is like the team ran away.

SpectroCoin’s services are trusted by over 800.000 clients, It has been active for over 5 years now, so we are very familiar with the market.
The project is profitable and Bankera is already paying 20% net transaction revenue shares to its clients every week.

As we increase the offer of services and products, the trend is that the revenue will also increase.

Bankera is several steps ahead of any other competitor. We are delivering, not speculating.
Activity: 350

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Jump to: