Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 202. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

This is like there is no revenue:) lol

a net transactional revenue of 71,308.33 EUR.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Dear dev, i buy BNK on spectro, is there any news or exactly date for exchange in spectro or other exchanger?

Unofficial info is end of June.

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. Other exchanges may be announced as well. We will announce the dates when they are final.

Unofficial date is end of June...be patient:)
I got a question: are you expecting some collaborations with the similar projects in the future and if yes - with which ones? Thanks in advance.

Whenever we have a collaboration with any project, we will make an announcement. Stay tuned to our official channels for Bankera’s latest updates!
Dear dev, i buy BNK on spectro, is there any news or exactly date for exchange in spectro or other exchanger?

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. Other exchanges may be announced as well. We will announce the dates when they are final.

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I got a question: are you expecting some collaborations with the similar projects in the future and if yes - with which ones? Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Who cares about payment?
1 MILLION tokens get about $1 ?

we need exchanges

Why did you invest in a long term project to build a bank? If you were interested in trading coins and tokens you should have bought some cryptos already trading on exchanges, not spend money in a ICO...
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think Bankera will answer here today or tomorrow and say something about advertising. the potential is great. but it also has to be used. Without advertising, the whole project only brings 50%. and 80 or 100% are always better
I think they need to start with a good marketing to drive volume to the use of the exchange and maybe design an NFC payment solution unlike waiting for a card provider which might take a while

Actually they need to *start* by providing decent account recovery options for investors. All my BNK are currently worthless to me right now because SpectroCoin will not release funds from my account back to me.

This is a great project that could displace some major coins on the table, but not without a good publicity and marketing, and I don't think the team is doing much of that right now. With over a hundred million Euros raised the team can put up some really good publicity to prime up bnk. See what Richard Elles did with Electronuem — a mere fork of Monero. BNK has greater potentials in my view which aggresive marketing only can unveil.

And where is marketing? I do not see any add for BNK coins nowhere. I think this will be rip off.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I think they need to start with a good marketing to drive volume to the use of the exchange and maybe design an NFC payment solution unlike waiting for a card provider which might take a while

Actually they need to *start* by providing decent account recovery options for investors. All my BNK are currently worthless to me right now because SpectroCoin will not release funds from my account back to me.

This is a great project that could displace some major coins on the table, but not without a good publicity and marketing, and I don't think the team is doing much of that right now. With over a hundred million Euros raised the team can put up some really good publicity to prime up bnk. See what Richard Elles did with Electronuem — a mere fork of Monero. BNK has greater potentials in my view which aggresive marketing only can unveil.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I've seen an article if engga incorrect bankera will launch market date 27 april is it true the news is a friend? definitely on the first day of the open will experience a dump
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
the success of BNK token will depend mainly on the advance of a platform itself even if it will be listted on binance but without a product the price will go down after some temporary hype.

Haha man I have been surprised often times by some pumps. You try to find info about the coin but it is even considered dead and still pumps. Crypto is crazy sometimes!
Well lets just pray this is not BTCP scam again!
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
the success of BNK token will depend mainly on the advance of a platform itself even if it will be listted on binance but without a product the price will go down after some temporary hype.

amen to that
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Isnt Hitbtc one of the shitiest excanges? And you got your coin there? Where is Kucoin, Rex, Kraken?

One of the shittiest exchanges goes a little bit too far as they have quite good volume. But they have done a lot of things that didn't really please their customers. I don't use them.
hitBTC will be the first exchange where BNK will be listed? When will the listing occur?

No real dates. We will be waiting till the end of the June....

Jump to: