Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 200. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I got a question: are you expecting some collaborations with the similar projects in the future and if yes - with which ones? Thanks in advance.

Whenever we have a collaboration with any project, we will make an announcement. Stay tuned to our official channels for Bankera’s latest updates!

We need to know on here as well about any new update or announcement related to Bankera development, exchanges and partnership.

Our team is constantly working. Stay tuned to our communication channels for more news and updates on Bankera.

When we will get cards of Spectrocoin?

They promised to provide virtual payment cards very soon, after that physical plastic cards will be issued.

Currently, we are working on the new cards‘ technical integration into the SpectroCoin/Bankera infrastructure as well as all of the logistic issues. We will make an announcement once it's ready.

I'd like to know is virtual card SpectroCoin service will available world-wide or for some region/countries?

We are currently working on worldwide solution. You can also take a look at https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/07/new-bankera-cards-have-already-arrived/

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
By operating as a bank,which EBA reporting does Bankera needs to deliver to the national governments?
Corep, Finrep, ... ?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I got a question: are you expecting some collaborations with the similar projects in the future and if yes - with which ones? Thanks in advance.

Whenever we have a collaboration with any project, we will make an announcement. Stay tuned to our official channels for Bankera’s latest updates!

We need to know on here as well about any new update or announcement related to Bankera development, exchanges and partnership.

Our team is constantly working. Stay tuned to our communication channels for more news and updates on Bankera.

They promised to provide virtual payment cards very soon, after that physical plastic cards will be issued.

Currently, we are working on the new cards‘ technical integration into the SpectroCoin/Bankera infrastructure as well as all of the logistic issues. We will make an announcement once it's ready.

I'd like to know is virtual card SpectroCoin service will available world-wide or for some region/countries?
When about tokens start trading on the exchange? I would buy a little.

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. Other exchanges may be announced as well.
You can also check our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next

Are you bot? We need more details not only repeating itself.

All updates will be announced on our social media and blog.bankera.com as soon as they are confirmed and finalized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0

BNK will be listed on HitBTC, Bankera's exchange and SpectroCoin during the second quarter of 2018. Other exchanges may be announced as well.
You can also check our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next

Are you bot? We need more details not only repeating itself.

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net

I can sell my 14,000 tokens by giving the spectrocoin account, if you are ready to pay first. Proof that I do not cheat a little earlier wrote a message that I want to sell tokens, you can pay in small parts

I understand that you are afraid to transfer money forward, but I, too, from my side guarantee the availability of tokens, what I wrote about this before, and a guarantee that you will receive them without much risk buying in parts for example $ 50

This is 100% a scam offer as BNK tokens are not yet transferable, and don't have any blockchain representation yet.
I dont think that it is a scam, but they need more time to develop their product, everybody know that ICO investments are long term, so keep waiting Wink.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

I can sell my 14,000 tokens by giving the spectrocoin account, if you are ready to pay first. Proof that I do not cheat a little earlier wrote a message that I want to sell tokens, you can pay in small parts

I understand that you are afraid to transfer money forward, but I, too, from my side guarantee the availability of tokens, what I wrote about this before, and a guarantee that you will receive them without much risk buying in parts for example $ 50

This is 100% a scam offer as BNK tokens are not yet transferable, and don't have any blockchain representation yet.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The market will be on the rise when BKN hits the exchange. Revenue will go up like a rocket and the price of one BANK will be 0,20 - 0,40 in a few days after a small dip when all the inpatient people will sell

Cool

So you have the perfect plan developed to trade this as it seems Wink What was the entry price for Bankera during the ICO on average?

Pre-ICO price was 0.01c, Than ICO started with 0.017c and increased by  0.001c with every billion, ICO ended with price 0.022

Good to have a gradual increase in price so there are not too many bonuses for early investors that might dump early. Sounds like a fair distribution.

End of June...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Bankera dudes collected more than $100 mln and until now, there is nothing delivered. No exchanges, no cards, no license.. Only fucking spectrocoin and so called shares, that are almost worthless.

I have been using spectrocoin for over a year now to pay all kind of bills- very useful service.
So go fuck off and take your whining with you elsewhere, this is tiresome and annoying.
Or buy some GOOG or whatever.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Bankera dudes collected more than $100 mln and until now, there is nothing delivered. No exchanges, no cards, no license.. Only fucking spectrocoin and so called shares, that are almost worthless.

give me the opportunity to sell someone tokens or buy them yourself, only 14,000 tokens

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

how to sell tokens bnk?

Why would you sell them? Dividends are small because Bankera didnt even start trading.

in general to sell tokens it is not possible, it is sad
Jump to: