Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 196. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera has distributed 34 revenue shares to BNK token holders so far. To check the details of each payout, check the Weekly Commission section of our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
I am sorry for all the investors who lost their money in this project. It is impossible this is going to go somewhere. Not to mention inactivity of the team for giving any details, no promotions after raising 100m €.  I really am sorry.

Why do they still keep paying weekly shares to people,
answering questions on forums,
and informing people on upcoming upgrades
if they were intending to scam?

They have the 100m and no legal action can get it back from them,
Why the heck don't they just close the website and go away?

p.s: This is a serious question to be debated on and not a statement to support Bankera. I am also an investor who is confused and want to learn whether I'm ripped off or not.

You see this kind of posts for almost every new project. People are either pissed because they expected to get rich real quick, they missed the train and try to push the price down, they invested in a competing project, they have no real live or other interests... I could think of a thousand more
Oh okay. It's clear now 👍👍
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
When is the project finished and the " Exchange " starts? Is there a fixed date? People are starting to get nervous if nothing happens. The sooner everything works, the greater the confidence in Bankera

You know when people start to get nervous? When trading starts early and a bug is exploited by some hackers and millions go POOOF!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I don't like how the bankera team is keeping the community in the dark. Before, when the token sale was still live, We were getting constant updates on daily-weekly basis. Since the ICO ended, It's been a different story all together. To make matters worse, there's no Telegram discussion channel. Too bad.

Maybe you should open your eyes and try to see what is going on! Some would say, that it is a scam project.

Lets check:
  • A disruptive banking service with a banking licence from Vanuatu?
  • 800.000 users? C'mon. Who is using this service? Did they mean users that have once registered on the Spectrocoin website? Have they ever provided any proof of this number?
  • And where are those people? Aaaah, yeah... crypto is anonymous.
  • So, they are. The founders. Any of them seen in the wild? Or met them in real?
  • And ever wondered where the payout money is coming from? From using the card? Or maybe from other sources?
  • A card that has never been seen in the wild and reviewed by real people in a positive way?

PS:
Gouga, the once famous poker player, by the way, has left the board of advisors. Jumping the ship is probably a good move. Well, you cannot.... because no place to sell your tokens.

Verdict:
Haven't you (all) learned in school, to add 1 and 1 together? Human brain keeps your common sense at bay when it comes to money. Greed is one of the diseases we should try to fight. There are so many nice projects out there in the Cryptospace and you guys are hanging on a dream that will never come alive.

I really feel sorry for you.
RIP

Well said.  I was trying to explain that many times in this scammy threat. But nobody is listening.

P.S All bought tokens are absolutely useless,  because they are not listed o any public exchange. Bankera scammers promised to do that in Q2 2018. But the fucking Q2 will expire in june and I bet 1 BTC that by that time the scam token will be still unlisted.

We still have 2 months before the end of Q2 so I would give them  a benefit of a doubt till then.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is nice, more bank for crypto currency, giving us more choice to keep our crypto coin to be save, not just storing it in the wallet that will be risked if it got taken by some bad people. Good luck with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I am sorry for all the investors who lost their money in this project. It is impossible this is going to go somewhere. Not to mention inactivity of the team for giving any details, no promotions after raising 100m €.  I really am sorry.

p.s: This is a serious question to be debated on and not a statement to support Bankera. I am also an investor who is confused and want to learn whether I'm ripped off or not.

You see this kind of posts for almost every new project. People are either pissed because they expected to get rich real quick, they missed the train and try to push the price down, they invested in a competing project, they have no real live or other interests... I could think of a thousand more

true words!

I wondering too why these people do so. are they other competing projects, or they do so to increasing the number of their posts?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I don't like how the bankera team is keeping the community in the dark. Before, when the token sale was still live, We were getting constant updates on daily-weekly basis. Since the ICO ended, It's been a different story all together. To make matters worse, there's no Telegram discussion channel. Too bad.

Maybe you should open your eyes and try to see what is going on! Some would say, that it is a scam project.

Lets check:
  • 800.000 users? C'mon. Who is using this service? Did they mean users that have once registered on the Spectrocoin website? Have they ever provided any proof of this number?
  • So, they are. The founders. Any of them seen in the wild? Or met them in real?
  • And ever wondered where the payout money is coming from? From using the card? Or maybe from other sources?
  • A card that has never been seen in the wild and reviewed by real people in a positive way?

PS:
Gouga, the once famous poker player, by the way, has left the board of advisors. Jumping the ship is probably a good move. Well, you cannot.... because no place to sell your tokens.

Verdict:
Haven't you (all) learned in school, to add 1 and 1 together? Human brain keeps your common sense at bay when it comes to money. Greed is one of the diseases we should try to fight. There are so many nice projects out there in the Cryptospace and you guys are hanging on a dream that will never come alive.

RIP

Well said.  I was trying to explain that many times in this scammy threat. But nobody is listening.

P.S All bought tokens are absolutely useless,  because they are not listed o any public exchange. Bankera scammers promised to do that in Q2 2018. But the fucking Q2 will expire in june and I bet 1 BTC that by that time the scam token will be still unlisted.

I've already made my bet by investing some money in the Spectrocoin and Bankera team, you should probably wait for the end of Q2 2018 (or for whoever doesn't understand, until 30 JUNE 2018) before calling them scammers.

As for the card never seen in the wild, I used the VISA debit card for the whole 2017, I loaded it with BTC,ETH and DASH and used to physically pay in the shops, online on Amazon and used at the ATM to withdraw up to 600€ daily, I never had a single trouble with them.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Lets check:

PS:

Verdict:

RIP

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

true words!
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This project is dead. It is like the bot answering on.

This is not dead project but they don't have any direction to resolve on going issues and to provide the opportunity to all investors how to trade this. Even this is not a though task but they are looking confuse what to do in current situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
recently i want to contribute on this coin as the idea is amazing , but after seeing comment on this thread and twitter there a lot people complaint , ahh will seen this a couple days again before get in..  Grin

Never bet with more than you can afford to lose  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
This project is dead. It is like the bot answering on.
Activity: 22
recently i want to contribute on this coin as the idea is amazing , but after seeing comment on this thread and twitter there a lot people complaint , ahh will seen this a couple days again before get in..  Grin
Activity: 11

Lets check:

PS:

Verdict:

RIP

Activity: 350
Activity: 1190
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 854
Do I understand correctly that your project can be considered successful only if it covers the entire banking sphere? This is what I got from the description Smiley

In short, Bankera is a bridge between traditional banking services and cryptoworld. It’s a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans) but it supports traditional fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, ERC20 compliant tokens and others. Just looking at the next milestone in our roadmap is launch of the exchange – this is crypto focused.

When comparing us to traditional banks, we have several differences. First, clearly, we will not be fiat focused and will cover both fiat and crypto. Second, traditional banks are not as technologically advanced to enter the blockchain period – their focus is on legacy products, such as SWIFT messages, payment cards and SEPA payments (for European banks). We do not have focus on them and will be able to quickly move to newer technologies once these ones become outdated. Third, physically, we will not have brick and mortar branches like most traditional banks do.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that your project can be considered successful only if it covers the entire banking sphere? This is what I got from the description Smiley
Jump to: