Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 214. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I dont think it has to be erc20 token not to be scam. even if you think its a scam, its meaninless to come here and say its a scam. Just dont invest.
Still one question, isnt this erc20? Or is this using own blockchain? Kind of confused right here.

BNK tokens will be ERC20 and NEM mosaic tokens.

In that case will the erc20 and NEM versions have a concurrent exchange value, or will they vary independently in exchange prices?

They will vary, since they are different types of tokens in different blockchains.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Forgive my carelessness, but do I understand correctly that Iso is already finished? please tell me at what stage is the project is now? I happened to see this project and it interested me
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Great Bankera review! Just Watch!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJoizQw6Bao

Jesus again and again...trading will start, and the guy didn't said it is a scam, he said it could be, why? Because of all the allegations from the web, road map...

Bankera is a trusted name, just because someone says its a scam does not make it so... the spectrocoin is an established business for many years in crypto and many of the early adopters of btc know about it
This project will be a success in due time

Well the problem with Spectrocoin are high fees. Other than that is legit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Jesus again and again...trading will start, and the guy didn't said it is a scam, he said it could be, why? Because of all the allegations from the web, road map...

Bankera is a trusted name, just because someone says its a scam does not make it so... the spectrocoin is an established business for many years in crypto and many of the early adopters of btc know about it
This project will be a success in due time
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Having an expecting product is always the greatest point of any ICO . for pre-sales and ICO sales to boom, existing products have a part to play. well, Bankera looks like it's standing out from the crowd and we should be expecting great gains and returns. I believe the ICO is successful. I hope the full details of the sold ICO will be out soon so we can have an idea of the financials. Good luck guys.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I received my extra tokens as well, thank you bankera.

A lot of people (investors in bnk too lol) are screaming it is a scam but bankera delivered ( take a look at the whitepaper and road map)
It's kinda difficult for me to understand how many people invest their hard earned money in high-risk projects without to do their own research.
Everbody just want x00% gains and drive lambo  Roll Eyes

Here we have a strong project with a clear (in my opinion) vision, a fast growing team and platform (spectro coin).
Just calm down and show patience Q2 2018 is not so far away and always remember:

"Only invest what you can afford to lose"
the whole crypto game is a high risk rollercoaster...be aware of it before you invest...

thanks bankera
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I dont think it has to be erc20 token not to be scam. even if you think its a scam, its meaninless to come here and say its a scam. Just dont invest.
Still one question, isnt this erc20? Or is this using own blockchain? Kind of confused right here.

In that case will the erc20 and NEM versions have a concurrent exchange value, or will they vary independently in exchange prices?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 90
Bunch of greedy "investards" received absolutely useless and worthless tokens to their account and now are screaming how great this fucking scam is. Let me assume some facts.

1.Bankera is not a ERC20 token

2.Bankera is not listed on any public exchange until now.

3.There is no banking license for Bankera and they will newer get one because VISA, MASTERCARD, WaveCrest banned all operations with crypto. All major Banks are generally in opposition to cryptocurrency. If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed and your credit history will be blacklisted . Banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Deutshe Bank... That's why that dudes purchased a non working and useless bank in Vanuatu.

4. Their Whitepaper is nothing but a complete bullshit.

1. Why does Bankera have to use Ethereum?
2. Yeah, it's a new project.
3. These banks may just cease to exist in the future Smiley
4. Everything is bullshit. Everybody lies Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Bunch of greedy "investards" received absolutely useless and worthless tokens to their account and now are screaming how great this fucking scam is. Let me assume some facts.

3.There is no banking license for Bankera and they will newer get one because VISA, MASTERCARD, WaveCrest banned all operations with crypto. All major Banks are generally in opposition to cryptocurrency. If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed and your credit history will be blacklisted . Banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Deutshe Bank... That's why that dudes purchased a non working and useless bank in Vanuatu.

Over 100k contributors from the crypto world saw reasons to contribute over €100m of their hard earned monies to this project yet, you know better. I'd rather go with 100k plus.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

I am using wallet what accept cryptocurrency and i have working master card,i know other wallets what are accepting cryptocurrency

But i expect that new spectrocoin cards will be expencive becouse exchange from crypto to fiat will go though sc exchange

If bnk will be listed on exch,price will goes down,liquidity disapear from crypto,
Activity: 104
One of the biggest ICOs in 2018.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

If you are not in crypto be gone and bother other currencies on forum. You can come back once BNK team will stop giving interests rand pull all money out. Doubt this will happen. Ooo how is the investigation from Lithuanian central bank?

Just put him on ignore. He was raised by a family of raccoons and has no idea how to human.

1. They  are working on it.

2. Even if it is not listed and there will be only trading on one exchange with a lot of pairs, that means free trading between pairs.

3. Indeed. No banking license, yet.  Banks? Yes off-course they don't like crypto since the interest rates are much higher and you actually can earn something. In EU we do not have any issues transferring money on exchanges.

4. They are doing everything from the white paper.

If you are not in crypto be gone and bother other currencies on forum. You can come back once BNK team will stop giving interests rand pull all money out. Doubt this will happen. Ooo how is the investigation from Lithuanian central bank?

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

copper member
Activity: 140
Who and why uses BANKERA?
Activity: 95
I divide the total of my tokens on spectrocoin bnk for the total price that comes out below it turns out that the unit value of the token and $ 0.04
do you also check?
Jump to: