Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 216. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 265
I received my additional tokens too. Thanks Bankera team!
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I got my pro-rata coins too. Bankera has been faithful so far. Big thanks to the team.
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
Extra tokens received, precisely as calculated.
Some contrition from the naysayers, for their rudeness if nothing more, would not go amiss.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bankera için Türkçe Telegram kanalı açtık. Herkesi bekliyoruz. https://t.me/bankeraturkce
Activity: 70
Still one question, isnt this erc20? Or is this using own blockchain? Kind of confused right here.
Activity: 70
probably most succesful ongoing ico, lets see how this project will apply its goal.
Reserved for updates.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Since the beginning of Bankera’s project, it was stated in our whitepaper that unsold ICO tokens would be distributed pro-rata to pre-ICO and ICO participants. Pro-rata distribution has already started but is still in motion. All the details can be found in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/09/bankeras_roadmap_pro_rata_distribution_of_unsold_tokens/
Activity: 25
I also received my extra coins
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Had read that some people here are not happy with their BNK´s. Sell it to me please...very simple.
Activity: 17
I dont see it, they proly do it in waves. I open up wallet and nothing, still old amount.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Received. Thank you Bankera! To the moon!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
received too,after log in still show old amount,but after open BNK wallet changes to new amount...+115k.Smiley
Activity: 17
I still didnt recieve those cca 29% extra. How are rest of you doing with this, beside the person that posted before me thta he/she recieved extra share?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Again Bankera keep the promise they made - 95k BNK recieved as pro-rata, which is exactly the amount I calculated..
This project is amazing!
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Goo Bankera!  Grin I hope we will not need to hunt you guys down and we will celebrate this project. What will be the speed of transactions of BNK coins?

Hello,

BNKs will be ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain) and NEM mosaic (NEM blockchain) tokens, so it will depend on which blockchain you use.

I have a question about this, will the coins be able to exchange between the two blockchains?
What is the specific advantage of using NEM mosaic along with ECR20? Isnt ECR20 capable for all the tasks?

That is just an additional worthless option to that scam.

Till now they proved themselves reliable. Let's wait a bit it is only the end of the ico. Same thing I was reading about ZCL and lost fucking 200.000 - 400.000$ because of comments like this. Lets say BNK will have no fees with other pairs, wouldn't every coin want to enter on this market? And eventually trading like that could boost the market to the moon and replace BTC. I don't believe there will be a lot of exchanges putt this coin there. If this is the scam we will have to hunt this guys down be this in California or Caribbean islands fuck.. prostitutes. Let's give the team a little bit of time! Now their next task is distribution of coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Goo Bankera!  Grin I hope we will not need to hunt you guys down and we will celebrate this project. What will be the speed of transactions of BNK coins?

Hello,

BNKs will be ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain) and NEM mosaic (NEM blockchain) tokens, so it will depend on which blockchain you use.

I have a question about this, will the coins be able to exchange between the two blockchains?
What is the specific advantage of using NEM mosaic along with ECR20? Isnt ECR20 capable for all the tasks?

That is just an additional worthless option to that scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Goo Bankera!  Grin I hope we will not need to hunt you guys down and we will celebrate this project. What will be the speed of transactions of BNK coins?

Hello,

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Hello,

When dude? When Americans will go back to the moon? Only fucking promises and no actions until now.! 
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
hai.. how to withdraw BNK from spectrocoin? it is still locked? please answer..and why no bnk exchange on spectro?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,

Jump to: