Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 215. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
got mine.

Weren't you the guy screaming scam? If it is the scam those guys will go down, but till now they are doing everything by the book, with excellent support. But if someone fu.... his email address which is verification it is not Bankera problem.
If they are going to do business like they are doing, they will go on the top 100 on cmc for sure. Not one more shity China useless coin. We are waiting USA to join us.

It's amusing how anyone who invested his time or mony on the Bankera project could come here to scream scam. It's like one shooting at his own foot.

People are stupid. It will be very interesting trading with BNK coins - no fee when trading with BNK coins and for transfers between exchanges Criple (xrp) would be used. Maybe BNK coins become new Bitcoin. Not to mention interest rates every week. This will be HUGE once it will be launched.
Start working Bankera team - people would like to invest more.

:-)) goddamn, you went full retard
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
So far, all announcements have been complied with. the bonus has always come. at the end, the remaining token came. Everything has been going great so far. Now the team has to stay active and then the price will go up and bankera and the investors are happy

Bitconnect had no viable product and it was on the top however this was the scam. When this will go alive the price could easily reach 1$, Bankera is actually giving the shares from the income they make - 20%. Let's imagine the bank made 20.000.000$ income in a week, how much do the investors get? From interest rates 0.30% yearly. So you put inside 100.000$ and you get out 300$:) Plus, your money is locked for 12 months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
So far, all announcements have been complied with. the bonus has always come. at the end, the remaining token came. Everything has been going great so far. Now the team has to stay active and then the price will go up and bankera and the investors are happy
I have been busy doing my job so I have not watched this ann in 3 weeks.
I just re-read the old pages, there are too many vague misdemeanor accusations and FUD ....
What the hell is going on?
And without that, I would still hold my BNK token. lol  Grin

There are folks who are bent on crippling this project from the onset. They are still much around and working very hard. Fortunately, Bankera era is provimg them wrong every inch of the way down the roadmap.

Indeed. Everything goes by the plan. They will try more, be prepared, from this investigation to another...and maybe stolen/locked coins on the exchange....it will be funny to read this FUD. Now the first thing is to get on the market asap. People from USA would also like to join this train.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I just re-read the old pages, there are too many vague misdemeanor accusations and FUD ....

There are folks who are bent on crippling this project from the onset. They are still much around and working very hard. Fortunately, Bankera era is provimg them wrong every inch of the way down the roadmap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
got mine.

Weren't you the guy screaming scam? If it is the scam those guys will go down, but till now they are doing everything by the book, with excellent support. But if someone fu.... his email address which is verification it is not Bankera problem.
If they are going to do business like they are doing, they will go on the top 100 on cmc for sure. Not one more shity China useless coin. We are waiting USA to join us.

It's amusing how anyone who invested his time or mony on the Bankera project could come here to scream scam. It's like one shooting at his own foot.

People are stupid. It will be very interesting trading with BNK coins - no fee when trading with BNK coins and for transfers between exchanges Criple (xrp) would be used. Maybe BNK coins become new Bitcoin. Not to mention interest rates every week. This will be HUGE once it will be launched.
Start working Bankera team - people would like to invest more.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
got mine.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
pnaguili
realmente me pagaron. gracias bankera
got mine.

Merit: 264
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Goo Bankera!  Grin I hope we will not need to hunt you guys down and we will celebrate this project. What will be the speed of transactions of BNK coins?

Hello,

BNKs will be ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain) and NEM mosaic (NEM blockchain) tokens, so it will depend on which blockchain you use.

Can you clarify this please?
Will the number (amount) of created BNK tokens(mosaics) be the same on both blockchains?
So i if you create for example 100 erc20 BNK tokens on ehtereum chain will you issue 100 BNK mosaics also on NEM chain?
Otherwise how will be decided how much tokens (mosaics) are created on each blockchain?

Thanks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
@Bankera

SC wallet overview shows my BNK tokens total value calculated on 0,022€ per token basis, but clicking on 'view account' link at the bottom of the BNK tile opens a page that is showing me another total (0,027€ per token). Why two different totals?

In overview the value is in €... Inside wallet it shows in $
Smiley

Indeed. The font they're using is so small I had to zoom in to make the dollar symbol readable. Oh well, mystery solved Smiley

Activity: 45
@Bankera

SC wallet overview shows my BNK tokens total value calculated on 0,022€ per token basis, but clicking on 'view account' link at the bottom of the BNK tile opens a page that is showing me another total (0,027€ per token). Why two different totals?

In overview the value is in €... Inside wallet it shows in $
Smiley
Activity: 105
@Bankera

Guys start working on the project, people would like to buy BNK coins. And than we go to the moon. No fees with BNK pairs, that means killing all the competitors exchanges. It will be a lot of work and shit put on this project because of that. This project will go to the Mars or it will sink to the hell. Nothing between! Be prepared for FUD! A lot of FUD AND HODL.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Pro-rata BNK tokens received  Cool
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I`ll buy BNK tokens as soon as they hit exchange and tokens become transferable.  Cool

copper member
Merit: 17
Jump to: