Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 217. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I think that after a while this project and this coin will take their rightful place.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Goo Bankera!  Grin I hope we will not need to hunt you guys down and we will celebrate this project. What will be the speed of transactions of BNK coins?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

That's a very legit question. I also had problem with spectrocoin 2FA security, namely one day I realized that I don't have a backup code for the 2FA and i wanted to reset it, but it was not possible, when you activated it once and then disabled and reactivated the code stays the same, but you won't see it.  In other resouces you have possibility to generate a new 2FA if you need it, but it was not the case with Spectrocoin. So I think they need to revise their security standards and listen to their customers.

If you have problems with your 2FA, you must contact SpectroCoin directly through the live chat, so they can assist you.
When are we gonna to have the additional tokens from the remaining balance after ICO?

We will announce when it is distributed to everyone, which should happen later today.
Hi Bankera,
    Other than Hitbtc, do you have plan to open trade of BNK on your spectrocoin exchange?
It would be good if you can just start trading BNK on your own spectrocoin exchange.
All our coins are already there.  Transfering ERC20 token does cost quite of fees.

Hello,

It will be possible to trade the tokens on SpectroCoin in the 2nd quarter of 2018. SpectroCoin is not a trading platform (such as Bankera's exchange or HitBTC), so the price is set by looking at different exchanges, their prices and liquidity. Since BNK is not listed on trading platforms now, this cannot be done yet.
When will be launch of Bankera exchange? As far as I know, Uservice token is gonna be listed on your exchange and they promised to be  in conditions
for trading by the end of this month. On the other hand, on your web site stated, that only in 2 quarter of 2018 year you will launch exchange
The platform is pretty much interesting and seems to be innovative in terms of changing the payment system. This kind of platforms can be used globally. After main ICO ends how much time it will take before BNK tokens will appear as real ERC20/NEM tokens and become transferable?

Hello, it is expected to happen in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
I'm just learning about this project, so sorry if this is a naive question. But I am wondering what BANKERA offers that its competitors do not? I'm wondering how you have differentiated yourselves from similar projects.

Hello, Bankera is building a digital bank for the blockchain era, with the aim of integrating traditional and cryptocurrency related banking services, as well as becoming the one-stop-shop for all financial services.

Bankera will offer 3 core services:

-Payments: including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates, and payment processing for both fiat and cryptocurrencies;
-Loans and deposits;
-Investment solutions: consisting of low-cost investment products such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens), as well as roboadvisory solutions for wealth management.

Bankera is already operational via its MVP www.spectrocoin.com, a cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, and payment processing service.

At the start, all development will be aligned with SpectroCoin, but eventually, the developments will happen under different brand names. SpectroCoin will remain as a leader in providing wallet and exchange services for cryptocurrencies; while Bankera will focus on banking solutions and efficient payments.

And for 27 weeks, we have been distributing a weekly net transactional revenue share to BNK token holders: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/

I don't agree with your view completely. Your email is your ID, yes. But in the case of ID documents and bank verification you mentioned ID documents can be changed or replaced when lost. So, why not email addresses? What harm would it be if SpectroCoin added security questions for email recovery purposes? I assume you are opining that it's better for users to loose funds stuck in SpectroCoin rather than change email addresses to have access their accounts.

As we said in a previous answer:

"On SpectroCoin, when you input/update your personal information, you must also set the secret question and answer - which you cannot change. Many people do not take that step."
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
If you read SC terms and condition you will see what puzzle it is
Part is some company in uk part is in lithuania and hard to find who is responsible for what
Bankera token issuer is from British Virgin Island
So writing here have no sense
I saw support on sc thread has some will to  help

So Virgin ISlands...ofshore accounts...
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
If you read SC terms and condition you will see what puzzle it is
Part is some company in uk part is in lithuania and hard to find who is responsible for what
Bankera token issuer is from British Virgin Island
So writing here have no sense
I saw support on sc thread has some will to  help
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Your email is your access to your account, where you keep money at. Therefore, you must make sure you are using a reliable and long-term service, not an email that expires after certain days/weeks/months. Many users do not even have verified accounts, so how SpectroCoin team be 1000% sure that it is you contacting them for a change?
In this situation, your email and personal data are the proof that you are the true owner of the account. It cannot be changed, because that would eliminate the whole purpose of it. It is the same as if you walk into a bank, present no identity confirmation and demand that they transfer funds from one account to another.
You are fully responsible for the provided information and the safety of your credentials.

I don't agree with your view completely. Your email is your ID, yes. But in the case of ID documents and bank verification you mentioned ID documents can be changed or replaced when lost. So, why not email addresses? What harm would it be if SpectroCoin added security questions for email recovery purposes? I assume you are opining that it's better for users to loose funds stuck in SpectroCoin rather than change email addresses to have access their accounts.

It should be very simple to verify if someone actually owns the account in question. You can ask for screen shots of account activity. You can make mini deposits and ask the user to provide the correct amounts and currencies. You can add a secret code to page three and ask for the user to find it by looking at the source code. The possibilities are literally endless. I am still able to log into my account. I just can't confirm anything by email. I agree that it would be better had I taken the time to complete my profile, enable 2FA, etc. But honestly, until this experience, I would have *never* guessed that *anyone* would think of an email address as something permanent and immutable.

BTW, I will keep bringing this up on this thread as long as my issue remains unresolved.

That's a very legit question. I also had problem with spectrocoin 2FA security, namely one day I realized that I don't have a backup code for the 2FA and i wanted to reset it, but it was not possible, when you activated it once and then disabled and reactivated the code stays the same, but you won't see it.  In other resouces you have possibility to generate a new 2FA if you need it, but it was not the case with Spectrocoin. So I think they need to revise their security standards and listen to their customers.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Your email is your access to your account, where you keep money at. Therefore, you must make sure you are using a reliable and long-term service, not an email that expires after certain days/weeks/months. Many users do not even have verified accounts, so how SpectroCoin team be 1000% sure that it is you contacting them for a change?
In this situation, your email and personal data are the proof that you are the true owner of the account. It cannot be changed, because that would eliminate the whole purpose of it. It is the same as if you walk into a bank, present no identity confirmation and demand that they transfer funds from one account to another.
You are fully responsible for the provided information and the safety of your credentials.

It should be very simple to verify if someone actually owns the account in question. You can ask for screen shots of account activity. You can make mini deposits and ask the user to provide the correct amounts and currencies. You can add a secret code to page three and ask for the user to find it by looking at the source code. The possibilities are literally endless. I am still able to log into my account. I just can't confirm anything by email. I agree that it would be better had I taken the time to complete my profile, enable 2FA, etc. But honestly, until this experience, I would have *never* guessed that *anyone* would think of an email address as something permanent and immutable.

BTW, I will keep bringing this up on this thread as long as my issue remains unresolved.

you better move your thread to spectrocoin thread in exchanges section
People watch them,it is about SC reputation what is not a best.Only one scrutinity in crypto is btctalk
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Bankera,
    Other than Hitbtc, do you have plan to open trade of BNK on your spectrocoin exchange?
It would be good if you can just start trading BNK on your own spectrocoin exchange.
All our coins are already there.  Transfering ERC20 token does cost quite of fees.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When will be launch of Bankera exchange? As far as I know, Uservice token is gonna be listed on your exchange and they promised to be  in conditions
for trading by the end of this month. On the other hand, on your web site stated, that only in 2 quarter of 2018 year you will launch exchange
The platform is pretty much interesting and seems to be innovative in terms of changing the payment system. This kind of platforms can be used globally. After main ICO ends how much time it will take before BNK tokens will appear as real ERC20/NEM tokens and become transferable?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I'm just learning about this project, so sorry if this is a naive question. But I am wondering what BANKERA offers that its competitors do not? I'm wondering how you have differentiated yourselves from similar projects.

The one thing which bankera offers are free trading with BNK pairs.
Activity: 476
Activity: 406
I waiting too this exchange, cause i participated in Uservice ICO and have some tokens. So, wiil wait and ceep calm.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

Jump to: