Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 219. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
No news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy. Even the weekly revenue Payouts are now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

Actually Bankera unlike many other ICOs gives quite clear and transparent roadmap, so far they do everything what they promised, so don't panic and don't spread FUD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
No news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy. Even the weekly revenue Payouts are now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

The weekly revenue shares have always been distributed between Mondays and Wednesdays; and we post if there are any delays.

For updates, you can check our blog (link available a few messages above).

copy a few news here. this is better than always referring to other media. that's not a lot of work and all investors are looking forward to it a bit. That can not really be that hard  Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, this project will run successfully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

The weekly revenue shares have always been distributed between Mondays and Wednesdays; and we post if there are any delays.

For updates, you can check our blog (link available a few messages above).
Activity: 1190
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!

If you have problems with your current email, you must contact SpectroCoin support. There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation and they can inform you better in case this happens.

Trust me, SpectroCoin support and I are on a first name basis! I'm currently being told there is nothing they can do, which I consider to be garbage. There are *always* options. Cryptopia, where I have the same problem, just last night changed my account profile email address based on account information I'd provided them. I will keep bugging SpectroCoin. They have no right to hold my funds hostage.
Japanese version is live: http://bankera.com/index-jp.html

This link doesn't work!
Waiting whitepapper Japanese version.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/#more-2602

"Bankera’s website is being updated to reflect this new phase and it will soon be available in more languages, in addition to English. The upgrades are done step by step according to UI/UX design to make it user-friendly and pleasant to navigate."
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Japanese version is live: http://bankera.com/index-jp.html

This link doesn't work!
Waiting whitepapper Japanese version.
When will we got pro - rata coins? Any news? SCAM? If this is a scam we will found you guys! You cannot hide, world became just a small village!

Do you have some roadmap/estimation when these smart contracts in Etherium and NEM networks will be available ? I'm really curious how it will be implemented. Will total supply be mirrored between blockchains ? Can I change from ERC20 to NEM token or once withdrawn to one of blockchains it will stay there  ?

When I look at the Roadmap, which of the milestones is the precursor to allowing the sale of BNK tokens?

Those of us who wish to sell BNK tokens, are we waiting for "BNK tokens available on Spectrocoin", which is supposed to happen in Q2?

How much time are we looking at here? A month, two, three? More?

Please check the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/#more-2602

There is information about the pro-rata distribution, about exchanging BNKs, about Bankera's exchange and so on.
I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!

If you have problems with your current email, you must contact SpectroCoin support. There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation and they can inform you better in case this happens.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
When will we got pro - rata coins? Any news? SCAM? If this is a scam we will found you guys! You cannot hide, world became just a small village!

Check their blog, maybe?

> One of the first steps will be the pro-rata distribution of unsold tokens to pre-ICO and ICO token holders, which will happen within a week.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
When starts the ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

I think you are in the wrong thread. You must in the envion thread. everyone is waiting for the token. everything is in perfect order so far
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
legendary
2FA can be a real hassle if you're only dealing in small amounts, and as was stated earlier, it's not the panacea of security. However, relying on an email address to be permanent is plain stupid. Most of the online world understands that email addresses come and go, so they allow users to change them at will. With cryptocurrency it's different. Hence, people need to know that profile email addresses often cannot be changed. This is the case with SpectroCoin.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

I just don't get people, who won't set up 2FA. What's the upside?

Japanise exch was hacked cause 2fa 500mln$ worth nem stolen
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

I just don't get people, who won't set up 2FA. What's the upside?

legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When I was asking last time when Tokens will be released I was told, after ICO is complete. I am super happy I invested small otherwise I will be angry  now. Its like take your money and if you don't want to wait you had to wait - no other options. 
Jump to: