Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 220. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
When I look at the Roadmap, which of the milestones is the precursor to allowing the sale of BNK tokens?

Those of us who wish to sell BNK tokens, are we waiting for "BNK tokens available on Spectrocoin", which is supposed to happen in Q2?

How much time are we looking at here? A month, two, three? More?
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
The moment that ICO raise amount hits figure like 177 mil, you know its doomed to fail. investors might make x2 for their investment but that you can make with current trading coins with less risk. Remember Tezos, Filecoin, Kin et all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I have a few questions:

Is the revenue share sent to the spectrocoin wallet even if the coins are stored on an external wallet?
Also is the share automatic or is it done manually?
interesting to see what % is received in a year

Hello,

The revenue share is sent automatically to SpectroCoin while you hold your tokens there. When it will be possible to withdraw them, if you send your tokens to an external wallet, you will have to claim your revenue share through the smart contract.

Do you have some roadmap/estimation when these smart contracts in Etherium and NEM networks will be available ? I'm really curious how it will be implemented. Will total supply be mirrored between blockchains ? Can I change from ERC20 to NEM token or once withdrawn to one of blockchains it will stay there  ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I have a few questions:

Is the revenue share sent to the spectrocoin wallet even if the coins are stored on an external wallet?

Hello,

The revenue share is sent automatically to SpectroCoin while you hold your tokens there. When it will be possible to withdraw them, if you send your tokens to an external wallet, you will have to claim your revenue share through the smart contract.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have a few questions:

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i buy bnk on spectrocoin, now what we do? wait for another exchange?its any telegram link for bankera?

You do not have to do anything else at the moment; you will receive your revenue share automatically to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet. You can check our blog post for information about the upcoming steps: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/
thanks for fast respond..good job,,bankera ready to the moon, 0,1 $ - 1$ come on Grin
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
ECB crypto bank rather risky name.Thay want to get big money from market .I am affraid regulators can watch that banks offers
From regulation field i know ECB recommended to exchanged to be registered in a case of USA license is obligation
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I can only agree push the the exchange and try to migrate as much customers from Spectrocoin
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Now that the ICO is over the dev team should hit the road and step on the gas pedal. There is now so much competition in the banking and payment processing area of the crypto space and there are now projects that are very similar to Bankera. The race for market dominance is on,  therefore the dev team needs to accelerate the achievement of project milestones in order to retain a vantage position in the race.
At the moment, payment processing and debit card issuance are done through our MVP, SpectroCoin: https://spectrocoin.com/en/

I have an old Wavecrest issued card from spectrocoin, now it's closed due to Wavecrest, will I recieve automatically a new card, or should I order a new one myself and do mandatory KYC ?

Hello,

The order of issuance of the new cards will be the following:

- Replacement cards for SpectroCoin clients;
- Bankera contributors (with contributions of 1000EUR or more);
- The rest of Bankera contributors;
- Public.

So, when the new cards are available, you will receive a voucher to order the new one: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/01/07/new-bankera-cards-have-already-arrived/. And, yes, it will be necessary to have a verified profile to order a card.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
At the moment, payment processing and debit card issuance are done through our MVP, SpectroCoin: https://spectrocoin.com/en/

I have an old Wavecrest issued card from spectrocoin, now it's closed due to Wavecrest, will I recieve automatically a new card, or should I order a new one myself and do mandatory KYC ?

That is a good question!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what this means:
"Each Bank token would be made up of 1,000 Bankers (BNK). However, for now, we are offering low denomination tokens that have an initial price of 0.01 EUR (for pre-ICO) and 0.017 EUR (for ICO) to make it attractive to everyone and to offer a potential positive token price appreciation for ICO contributors, due to its low denomination."

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Bankera representative, before you make BNK as real tokens will you enable transfer of BNK tokens between spectrocoin accounts ?

Hello,
No, it will only be possible as well when the smart contract is finalized.
i buy bnk on spectrocoin, now what we do? wait for another exchange?its any telegram link for bankera?

You do not have to do anything else at the moment; you will receive your revenue share automatically to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet. You can check our blog post for information about the upcoming steps: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/
i feel so pump when I saw the roadmap. So spectrocoin own exchange is coming soon? gotta hold your token bois

We plan to deliver the exchange platform this first semester, but we hope to develop the working product before the set deadline.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I wonder which exchange will be the first? Hope it will be a big one.  Wink

HitBTC will be the first... Smiley - It’s already announced
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
I wonder which exchange will be the first? Hope it will be a big one.  Wink
Jump to: