Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 221. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I notice that you will be doing debit cards and Payment processing. I looked on your website to see more about how the debit cards and payment processing will work, but did not find anything. Can you elaborate how you are going to integrate your debit cards into the existing POS infrastructure and how your payment processing will function? Are you planning to somehow enter the existing switching network by converting to a fiat currency?

Dev, can you please answer this. I would really like to know how you are going to integrate into the fiat sytem. This would be a critical component to get right if you want to operate a bank that works in the current environment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
hahaha too many optimistic people, agreed I think largely 0.1 at best this here and that's a $2.5bn market cap, there is also a lot of competition now in the exchange / card space. the quality of the offering and how bankera can engage with the community and implement their banking product is what weill determine the value growth here
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
10$ is good

What are you guys dreaming about it. It will be good if it goes to 0.1:) Where is even 1$...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Bankera representative, before you make BNK as real tokens will you enable transfer of BNK tokens between spectrocoin accounts ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I do not doubt the potential of the project, but the numbers that I'm seeing I think are a real madness... Calm down a little guys Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I think we all wish 😅 - But a markedcap saying $25.000.000.000.000 (twenty five thousand billion dollars 😂😂) is unrealistic... But I hope I’m wrong and you are right..
you are wrong   Tongue  .... about 3 zero's to many , and it is not $, but bnk's   ->
Overall, the final Bankera token supply will never exceed 25bn tokens
https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/#more-1328

I think we all know it will never exceed 25bn tokens, but with a price of $1000 each token, as the guy predict, it will give a marked cap of $25,000bn? - So I can’t see the point in what you wrote..  Huh

Just to compare, Goldman Sachs has a stock value a little less than $100bn...

25 billion x $1000 = $25 trillion

$25,000,000,000,000  Shocked

Twenty-five trillion dollars could pay off the entire US National Debt and still leave about $5 trillion in change.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I think we all wish 😅 - But a markedcap saying $25.000.000.000.000 (twenty five thousand billion dollars 😂😂) is unrealistic... But I hope I’m wrong and you are right..
you are wrong   Tongue  .... about 3 zero's to many , and it is not $, but bnk's   ->
Overall, the final Bankera token supply will never exceed 25bn tokens
https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/#more-1328

I think we all know it will never exceed 25bn tokens, but with a price of $1000 each token, as the guy predict, it will give a marked cap of $25,000bn? - So I can’t see the point in what you wrote..  Huh

Just to compare, Goldman Sachs has a stock value a little less than $100bn...
Activity: 77
i have always supported bankera and glad to see that things are chugging along nicely as expected. i suggest that everyone pops one or two chill pills. these guys know what they are doing and they are going to bat for all of us to be a part of their winnings and success. let all get behind these guys and tear down unholy amounts of pesos. good luck to team and everyone else
Merit: 0
Nice project !
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
why do you need BNK on an exchange?
there is no need. most important would be to launch their own exchange soon!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
After getting US market licence (Sure it will be happen in 1-2 Years, remember my words Smiley) 1BNK will be 1k$.

Regards.

BANKERA  project ico is successfull ,i think the current important thing is hiting major exchange , also BANKERA  have bright future so i agree with you
After getting US market licence (Sure it will be happen in 1-2 Years, remember my words Smiley) 1BNK will be 1k$.

Regards.

Regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I am glad Bankera pulled this through to prove critics wrong.

Pulled what through? They're just starting.

The ICO is a success, at least. Some folks here never gave the ICO a chance and called it scam. Now that chapter  has a sweet ending.

Yes it is definitely a success.
The tokens will most likely be traded on hitbtc and other exchanges, dex as well.
Looking forward to see the project grow
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

The ICO is a success, at least. Some folks here never gave the ICO a chance and called it scam. Now that chapter  has a sweet ending.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i buy bnk on spectrocoin, now what we do? wait for another exchange?its any telegram link for bankera?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
i feel so pump when I saw the roadmap. So spectrocoin own exchange is coming soon? gotta hold your token bois
Jump to: