Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 263. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
There are actually some things that would make Bankera look even better.

1) Scaling and the success of the scaling process. As I am based in Lithuania, so I see that they (both Spectro and Bankera) started a hiring spree. As any user of a big web platforms you will know that maintaining a growing platform will cost more in terms of customer support, various web resources etc. So it would be reassuring to get a report on how is the entire project coping with the increased number of customers and complexity.

2) Burn rate. As this venture is using what it collects to finance itself when growing and pooling resources to start the bank it would give more confidence to see that it uses it's resources efficiently.

3) Regulation. As the entire venture will go into an area where regulation is important and elaborate (if you read the whitepaper you will see that Bankera will get into lending and investment banking), so when the regulatory enviroment will be chosen (If I understand correctly it will be EU , but the decission will be taken on where exactly - with Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, and the tax-havens as options) then some more detailed document on how this decision changes the project would be a positive sign.

4) More detailed timetables on the trading plaform. The sooner the better, as the coinholders will experience a bump in their returns.

The whitepaper explicitly states that they promise nothing in transparency on the abovementioned points. But IMHO they would help as honesty at this point in time is the best policy.
The entire crypto entering the traditional and investment banking idea is interesting, and could be wildly successful.

If this machine is up and running I do see a future where the Bankera will at some point in the future buy out the coins and will become a successful bank.

Thank you for the feedback.
Hi bankera!
Can I make deposit in the BNK in your cryptobank ?
If Yes when it will be possible and what need to do?

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

that would be a fools mistake.  you then lose 20% weekly. 

I guess the wallet where you keep your BNK won't be important, you still will be eligible for the dividends, at least this is how it works with other asset tokens.

Yes, that is correct you will be eligible to receive the weekly commission no matter where you hold your tokens.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
And just a couple of links with information, that is publicly available on Spectro and Bankera where you can check the number of employees, wages,  etc.

https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/imone/spectro_finance/darbuotoju-skaicius/

https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/imone/bankera/
Activity: 9
There are actually some things that would make Bankera look even better.

1) Scaling and the success of the scaling process. As I am based in Lithuania, so I see that they (both Spectro and Bankera) started a hiring spree. As any user of a big web platforms you will know that maintaining a growing platform will cost more in terms of customer support, various web resources etc. So it would be reassuring to get a report on how is the entire project coping with the increased number of customers and complexity.

2) Burn rate. As this venture is using what it collects to finance itself when growing and pooling resources to start the bank it would give more confidence to see that it uses it's resources efficiently.

3) Regulation. As the entire venture will go into an area where regulation is important and elaborate (if you read the whitepaper you will see that Bankera will get into lending and investment banking), so when the regulatory enviroment will be chosen (If I understand correctly it will be EU , but the decission will be taken on where exactly - with Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, and the tax-havens as options) then some more detailed document on how this decision changes the project would be a positive sign.

4) More detailed timetables on the trading plaform. The sooner the better, as the coinholders will experience a bump in their returns.

The whitepaper explicitly states that they promise nothing in transparency on the abovementioned points. But IMHO they would help as honesty at this point in time is the best policy.
The entire crypto entering the traditional and investment banking idea is interesting, and could be wildly successful.

If this machine is up and running I do see a future where the Bankera will at some point in the future buy out the coins and will become a successful bank.

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Yesterday week 15 net transactional revenue share has been paid. This revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return! Detailed information you can find on our blog:https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/12/the-15th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

Is the 9.95% compared to the ICO price on €0.017 or the pre-ICO price on €0.01??

Given the initial ICO price of 0.017 EUR, this revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return (0.00099576617 EUR per 1 BNK). If we compare the revenue share with the pre-ICO price of 0.01 EUR, the annualized return is 12.06% (0.00120628264 EUR per 1 BNK).

Well, let's hope other 52 weeks of the year will have the same revenue share to keep annual return rate at this level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Hi bankera!

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

I guess the wallet where you keep your BNK won't be important, you still will be eligible for the dividends, at least this is how it works with other asset tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi bankera!

Hello,

Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Participated in the ICO on the first day Then the fees were very large. Now there are fewer investors a day, but it is steadily growing.
hello
I'm from Tunisia and Ican help with translation in Arabic language.

Hi, another Arabic speaker has already booked a place in the bounty.
Every day we receive a number of questions regarding Bankera’s token supply. Therefore we prepared a detail blog post explaining the reasoning behind our chosen total BNK token supply: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/
Activity: 4
hello
I'm from Tunisia and Ican help with translation in Arabic language.
Hi bankera!

Hello,

Yes, I understood this.
But I corretly understood that Bankera it will be something like cryptobank where customers can make deposits and take credits?

We will be a fully digital bank without costly brick and mortar branches. We will offer traditional banking services such as deposits, loans and more, however, in addition to traditional fiat currencies, Bankera will support multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others.
Nice! Very good idea, wish well
Can make deposit int the BNK or tokens use only for commissions? And when Bankera will begin work?

BNK owners will be able to pay for Bankera's services with BNK. Bankera will have its own exchange that will be launched at the beginning of 2018.  Bankera will be able to operate as bank after obtaining a banking license which we estimate would be in early 2019. In the meantime, all of our services such as card solutions, IBANs and more can be tried in our MVP SpectroCoin.

Ok.
Russian translate Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-bankera-2590215
When BNK will change it's value let me know I'll edit Announcement

Great, thanks! The payouts will be made next week.
It looks like a really great project, very promising. Defintely would like to invest.
Good for the Lituanians!

Thank you for the nice words!
When will Bankera start its business independently? I mean other than spectrocoin, Bankeras own full time business and services.

Bankera will start fully operating when it receives banking license and the products are developed.
Activity: 28
It looks like a really great project, very promising. Defintely would like to invest.
Good for the Lituanians!
BNK bought at ICO. everything is cool, the dividends in ETH have already come, one bad thing is that they make cards only for residents of the European Union.

We are working on a worldwide solution, more news we will have soon.
Another great project from Lithuania.I have already  invested in Monetha and  Im gonna buy some Bankera tokens.Very promising investment Cool

Thank you!
hello,I had about 2000 BNK in spectrocoin.com.
but I want know where I can trade it to BTC or ETH?
I want sold all my token.

You will be able to exchange them on SpectroCoin after ICO as well as on other exchanges, including Bankera's own exchange.
Hi bankera!
Your project looks very invitingly, and it seems to me that it is waited by great success

It is a possibility in the future.
Bankera's MVP SpectroCoin has introduced the option to send Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transactions internally to SpectroCoin users at a locked (fixed) exchange rate. On top of that transactions are instant and free! More information regarding fixed send capability and a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it you can find in SpectroCoin's blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/12/peer-to-peer-transactions-with-a-locked-exchange-rate-for-spectrocoin-users/

Is it really P2P? As spectrocoin is centralised solution, with a main server as a validator, as I know. What technology is behind the solution?

These transactions are made inside our system, they are off-chain transactions, so no need for confirmations - so it's instant and free.
Jump to: