Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 264. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Another great project from Lithuania.I have already  invested in Monetha and  Im gonna buy some Bankera tokens.Very promising investment Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi bankera!
Can I make deposit in the BNK in your cryptobank ?
Your project looks very invitingly, and it seems to me that it is waited by great success
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
BNK bought at ICO. everything is cool, the dividends in ETH have already come, one bad thing is that they make cards only for residents of the European Union.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
"Your identity document has been approved", email received this morning, thank you Bankera  Smiley
Activity: 278
hello,I had about 2000 BNK in spectrocoin.com.
but I want know where I can trade it to BTC or ETH?
I want sold all my token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi bankera!
If Yes when it will be possible and what need to do?

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

Yes, I understood this.
But I corretly understood that Bankera it will be something like cryptobank where customers can make deposits and take credits?

We will be a fully digital bank without costly brick and mortar branches. We will offer traditional banking services such as deposits, loans and more, however, in addition to traditional fiat currencies, Bankera will support multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others.
Nice! Very good idea, wish well
Can make deposit int the BNK or tokens use only for commissions? And when Bankera will begin work?

BNK owners will be able to pay for Bankera's services with BNK. Bankera will have its own exchange that will be launched at the beginning of 2018.  Bankera will be able to operate as bank after obtaining a banking license which we estimate would be in early 2019. In the meantime, all of our services such as card solutions, IBANs and more can be tried in our MVP SpectroCoin.

Ok.
Russian translate Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-bankera-2590215
When BNK will change it's value let me know I'll edit Announcement
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
When will Bankera start its business independently? I mean other than spectrocoin, Bankeras own full time business and services.
Activity: 168
HODL
Bankera's MVP SpectroCoin has introduced the option to send Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transactions internally to SpectroCoin users at a locked (fixed) exchange rate. On top of that transactions are instant and free! More information regarding fixed send capability and a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it you can find in SpectroCoin's blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/12/peer-to-peer-transactions-with-a-locked-exchange-rate-for-spectrocoin-users/

Is it really P2P? As spectrocoin is centralised solution, with a main server as a validator, as I know. What technology is behind the solution?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera's MVP SpectroCoin has introduced the option to send Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transactions internally to SpectroCoin users at a locked (fixed) exchange rate. On top of that transactions are instant and free! More information regarding fixed send capability and a step-by-step tutorial on how to use it you can find in SpectroCoin's blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/12/peer-to-peer-transactions-with-a-locked-exchange-rate-for-spectrocoin-users/
Bounties for everyone enrolled until yesterday have been paid. If you have enrolled before this date and have not received your bounty please drop us a PM. For the participants that have just enrolled bounties will be paid next week.
My status for my ID is now at Spectrocoin already 3 weeks 'pending'.
They asked 2 times for a better picture, since my last upload no response anymore.
Unfortunately I'm not able to buy Bankera then.

Same status here, 2 weeks 'pending'. I think that support works slow.

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.
Merit: 265
They asked 2 times for a better picture, since my last upload no response anymore.

Same status here, 2 weeks 'pending'. I think that support works slow.
Hi bankera!

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

Yes, I understood this.
But I corretly understood that Bankera it will be something like cryptobank where customers can make deposits and take credits?

We will be a fully digital bank without costly brick and mortar branches. We will offer traditional banking services such as deposits, loans and more, however, in addition to traditional fiat currencies, Bankera will support multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others.
Can make deposit int the BNK or tokens use only for commissions? And when Bankera will begin work?

BNK owners will be able to pay for Bankera's services with BNK. Bankera will have its own exchange that will be launched at the beginning of 2018.  Bankera will be able to operate as bank after obtaining a banking license which we estimate would be in early 2019. In the meantime, all of our services such as card solutions, IBANs and more can be tried in our MVP SpectroCoin.
Ok.
So your crowdsale will end at the end of February right?
Bounty cmpaign will last until end of ICO?

Yes, correct.

Please PM us your SpectroCoin email address.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Yesterday week 15 net transactional revenue share has been paid. This revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return! Detailed information you can find on our blog:https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/12/the-15th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

Thank you again, Bankera! Right on time!  Wink
Activity: 168
HODL

They have same issues as they had during pre ICO. Thats can look like a red flag, their system down often, support works very slow. I didnt paid much attention on that during preICO, but cmon guys, now you suppose to be prepared. How you gonna operate bank with millions of operations if you cant handle simple ICO (rhetorical)
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I avoid this ico coz OP is a scammer. No money to scammers.

bittrex just seized 30k from an account cause user broke their rules. U call them a scam?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I avoid this ico coz OP is a scammer. No money to scammers.
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi bankera!

Hello,

Yes, I understood this.

Ok.
So your crowdsale will end at the end of February right?
Bounty cmpaign will last until end of ICO?
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Jump to: