Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 262. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera has reached a milestone of over 30,000 contributors and over 35 MLN collected so far (pre-ICO included).

Hey,

Sir, I sent you my Spectrocoin Email ! When I will get the bounty for the Arabic translation ?

Hi, we pay them once per week, so you should receive it by the end of the week.
Bankera has reached a milestone of over 30,000 contributors and over 35 MLN collected so far (pre-ICO included).

I am sure we will reach the our aforementioned goals!

Good work of the team, keep up with this level of dedication.

Thank you!
I have a small feedback for UX of the current landing site. The time between the popups ("NB!" and "Newsletter") on the same device could be increased, since for some people, who frequently check the progress bars they show up daily and are nothing more than annoyance.

Other than that, best of luck with this ambitious project, very interesting to see how it'll turn out!

Cheers!

Thank you for the feedback!
Activity: 616
Merit: 260

Hey,

Sir, I sent you my Spectrocoin Email ! When I will get the bounty for the Arabic translation ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have a small feedback for UX of the current landing site. The time between the popups ("NB!" and "Newsletter") on the same device could be increased, since for some people, who frequently check the progress bars they show up daily and are nothing more than annoyance.

Other than that, best of luck with this ambitious project, very interesting to see how it'll turn out!

Cheers!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

I am sure we will reach the our aforementioned goals!

Good work of the team, keep up with this level of dedication.

Bankera has reached a milestone of over 30,000 contributors so far (pre-ICO included).
Hi Bankera.
What about referral campaign.
Someone invest to the project trough my referral link and I'll get 10% in the BNK tokens or in the currency that was invested?

Hi, for referral commission we are offering 5% of the value of Bankera tokens (BNK) purchased by your referees in Ether (ETH)
Bankera, do you have already a vision what fees (taker/maker) will be applied for the exchange, that is currently in Beta ?

We will announce the fees later on but there will be no fees for BNK tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi Bankera.
What about referral campaign.
Someone invest to the project trough my referral link and I'll get 10% in the BNK tokens or in the currency that was invested?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Bankera, do you have already a vision what fees (taker/maker) will be applied for the exchange, that is currently in Beta ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
great idea the bankera is a revolutionize banking system and also to digitalize money through bitcoin this concept is awesome.. the information of this platform is incredible for this new era..

Because one guy tried to cheat SpectroCoins system, and got caught, so he’s angry at them and try to spread lies about the company!
Activity: 305
great idea the bankera is a revolutionize banking system and also to digitalize money through bitcoin this concept is awesome.. the information of this platform is incredible for this new era..
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
Bankera
Can I ask why your account has negative trust?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I am recycling all weekly revenue into the ICO again. Small amounts but BTC also started as pennies.
Hi Bankera team and forum's members!

I'm a newbie here, never dealt with crypto currencies before 1 month ago but now I'm approaching the topic (at least I'm not a newbie about IT and web).
I've already started to participate at the ICO buying some BNK, this is my first ICO ever !!!

So I've investigated a bit about you guys (Bankera team) and what I've discovered persuaded me to join your ICO.

You can read my real and honest opinion about your project and offer, remember I'm a newbie so please tell me if I wrote smth wrong or not precise, I'll correct immediately.

You can check my review here
https://steemit.com/bankera/@advertalis/bankera-reasons-why-i-ve-joined-their-ico-tokens-presale

I wish you good luck, especially in light I want to buy more BNK till the end of the ICO and be prepared for your success!!  Wink

Thank you for a nice review!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

I'm a newbie here, never dealt with crypto currencies before 1 month ago but now I'm approaching the topic (at least I'm not a newbie about IT and web).
I've already started to participate at the ICO buying some BNK, this is my first ICO ever !!!

So I've investigated a bit about you guys (Bankera team) and what I've discovered persuaded me to join your ICO.

You can read my real and honest opinion about your project and offer, remember I'm a newbie so please tell me if I wrote smth wrong or not precise, I'll correct immediately.

https://steemit.com/bankera/@advertalis/bankera-reasons-why-i-ve-joined-their-ico-tokens-presale

I wish you good luck, especially in light I want to buy more BNK till the end of the ICO and be prepared for your success!!  Wink

Congratulions you invested in best ico and most legitmate ico,just give bankera time finance and cryptofinance is fragil  but Europe is supporting blockchain and has nothing against crypto and ico
Don't hear much about this project. How is it doing (especially what is ROI vs ICO price?)?

Hello,

We have a blog section with all the details about the weekly commissions: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I wish you good luck, especially in light I want to buy more BNK till the end of the ICO and be prepared for your success!!  Wink
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Don't hear much about this project. How is it doing (especially what is ROI vs ICO price?)?
Jump to: