Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 265. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hi bankera!
Can I make deposit in the BNK in your cryptobank ?
If Yes when it will be possible and what need to do?

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

Yes, I understood this.
But I corretly understood that Bankera it will be something like cryptobank where customers can make deposits and take credits?

We will be a fully digital bank without costly brick and mortar branches. We will offer traditional banking services such as deposits, loans and more, however, in addition to traditional fiat currencies, Bankera will support multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others.
Nice! Very good idea, wish well
Can make deposit int the BNK or tokens use only for commissions? And when Bankera will begin work?

BNK owners will be able to pay for Bankera's services with BNK. Bankera will have its own exchange that will be launched at the beginning of 2018.  Bankera will be able to operate as bank after obtaining a banking license which we estimate would be in early 2019. In the meantime, all of our services such as card solutions, IBANs and more can be tried in our MVP SpectroCoin.
Yesterday week 15 net transactional revenue share has been paid. This revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return! Detailed information you can find on our blog:https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/12/the-15th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

Is the 9.95% compared to the ICO price on €0.017 or the pre-ICO price on €0.01??

Given the initial ICO price of 0.017 EUR, this revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return (0.00099576617 EUR per 1 BNK). If we compare the revenue share with the pre-ICO price of 0.01 EUR, the annualized return is 12.06% (0.00120628264 EUR per 1 BNK).
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi bankera!

Hello,

After the ICO, you will be able to withdraw your tokens if you wish to, or exchange them; and in the future you will be able to use BNK tokens to pay for Bankera' services at a discounted rate.

Yes, I understood this.
But I corretly understood that Bankera it will be something like cryptobank where customers can make deposits and take credits?

We will be a fully digital bank without costly brick and mortar branches. We will offer traditional banking services such as deposits, loans and more, however, in addition to traditional fiat currencies, Bankera will support multiple cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and others.
Nice! Very good idea, wish well
Can make deposit int the BNK or tokens use only for commissions? And when Bankera will begin work?
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Yesterday week 15 net transactional revenue share has been paid. This revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return!

9.95% annualized return may be ok for a bank deposit but not for crypto investments
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Yesterday week 15 net transactional revenue share has been paid. This revenue share is equal to a 9.95% annualized return! Detailed information you can find on our blog:https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/12/the-15th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

Is the 9.95% compared to the ICO price on €0.017 or the pre-ICO price on €0.01??
Hi bankera!

Hello,

Yes, I understood this.

Hi bankera!

Hello,

Yes, I understood this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
received my share
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I sure love these weekly payouts. They are getting bigger each week as more transactions go through Bankera.  Thanks

Yes, this week revenue was twice the previous week and the largest since pre-ICO, I hope it willl increase even more after exchange will go live.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
I sure love these weekly payouts. They are getting bigger each week as more transactions go through Bankera.  Thanks
more than half of tokens for the first goal price 0.17c are sold, BNK demand is stable.
Hi bankera!

Hello,

Hi bankera!
500,359,333 BNK tokens distributed so far!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi BANKERA Community!

We have a really interesting feedback on the project. You can read it here and write your own review if you like: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/161-bankera/239-group-reviews
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Yesterday mobile bank Revolut finally released support for crypto currencies https://www.revolut.com/ca/cryptocurrency, more and more players enter the crypto market, Bankera should hurry up to take part of the market.

do any of them have a license? Because thats what its about.

Revolut has EMI license. So, yes, they do.

I use Revolut app for a long time already it's really cool and provides a lot starting form IBAN account and free virtual credit card and ending with recent crypto currency support. But crypto currency support is limited you can only exchange it to fiat and vice versa and you can send crypto only to other revolut users and not to any arbitrary wallet. So I hope Bankera will have all of this and even more, there is a room for new players and many companies enter the market right now filling the niche.

if bankera gets these licenses the course will explode. good that I was in pre-ico. Now I hope that everything works fine and the ico is well finished so that the project can start fully.
Yesterday mobile bank Revolut finally released support for crypto currencies https://www.revolut.com/ca/cryptocurrency, more and more players enter the crypto market, Bankera should hurry up to take part of the market.

do any of them have a license? Because thats what its about.

Revolut has EMI license. So, yes, they do.

I use Revolut app for a long time already it's really cool and provides a lot starting form IBAN account and free virtual credit card and ending with recent crypto currency support. But crypto currency support is limited you can only exchange it to fiat and vice versa and you can send crypto only to other revolut users and not to any arbitrary wallet. So I hope Bankera will have all of this and even more, there is a room for new players and many companies enter the market right now filling the niche.
@ Bankera mods.

I believe you pay 20% of revenues from all funds moving through Spectrocoin?

Q: Assuming you are successful in raising enough capital and you manage to obtain a banking license, what role does Spectrocoin play in the med to long term for Bankera?

Q: Will all loans be executed through Spectrocoin EG: I take out a $200,000 Bankera loan against my crypto.  Will this be transacted through Spectrocoin or direct?

Q: Will all token holders by entitled to a % of all profits from all of Bankera?  If so, what %?

Q: Should you be successful in obtaining a banking license but chose the close down / sell Spectrocoin, what happens to our tokens? What can they be used for?

Thank in advance

NFI.

Hello,

Tokens holders are entitled to 20% of the revenue share and can use their tokens to pay for Bankera services at a discounted rate.
You can check more info about the net transactional revenue share here: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/ and https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/25/bankeras-qa-3/.
In the future, once Bankera is fully-operating, the transactional revenue share will come from it exclusively.

At the start, all development will be aligned with SpectroCoin, but eventually, the developments will happen under different brand names. SpectroCoin will remain as a leader in providing wallet and exchange services for cryptocurrencies; while Bankera will focus on banking solutions and efficient payments.

Bankera will have its own platform, offering services in three main groups: payments, loans and deposits, and investments.

Has Bankera been able to get its EMI license?

We will inform about it as soon as we have it.
Jump to: