Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 266. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hi,
Until when the ICO?
Is it going to end before there will get to the hard cap?  Huh

The ICO will go on until the end of February 2018 or all 7.500.000.000 tokens are sold.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi,
Until when the ICO?
Is it going to end before there will get to the hard cap?  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
Yesterday mobile bank Revolut finally released support for crypto currencies https://www.revolut.com/ca/cryptocurrency, more and more players enter the crypto market, Bankera should hurry up to take part of the market.

do any of them have a license? Because thats what its about.

Revolut has EMI license. So, yes, they do.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Bankera’s ICO
Very good project.
hopefully this project is successful
NFI
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@ Bankera mods.

I believe you pay 20% of revenues from all funds moving through Spectrocoin?

Q: Assuming you are successful in raising enough capital and you manage to obtain a banking license, what role does Spectrocoin play in the med to long term for Bankera?

Q: Will all loans be executed through Spectrocoin EG: I take out a $200,000 Bankera loan against my crypto.  Will this be transacted through Spectrocoin or direct?

Q: Will all token holders by entitled to a % of all profits from all of Bankera?  If so, what %?

Q: Should you be successful in obtaining a banking license but chose the close down / sell Spectrocoin, what happens to our tokens? What can they be used for?

Thank in advance

NFI.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Yesterday mobile bank Revolut finally released support for crypto currencies https://www.revolut.com/ca/cryptocurrency, more and more players enter the crypto market, Bankera should hurry up to take part of the market.

do any of them have a license? Because thats what its about.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
they are giving dividends for the holders of the token? i was a little skeptical about the project because of the red trust assigned to the account.

Yes dividends are paid as promised.
Activity: 37
Just to show the example of revenue: I have invested 4ETH on the first week of preICO, and for 14 week I got roughly 0.065 ETH as a profit share what makes it 1.625% of the initial investment.

In the same period ETH gained almost 100% of value, but I hope BNK tokens will gain value too when it will be traded.

So you could get profit= 8ETH since you bought BNK ICO and probably a lot more if you hold your ETH untill BNK are out to the market. When the BNK is out the price will fall because everybody gets profit and you could buy even more BNKs if you wanted to. Just read the white paper guys...the numbers do not make any sense. Good luck to the project though. I hope that you are not scammers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Has Bankera been able to get its EMI license?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We want to thank you for the support and encouragement you have given us so far. Thus far we have raised over 32 million euros and have over 26,000 contributors (pre-ICO included) and we could not have done that without you. For those of you who have not joined our ICO yet, it is still live on www.spectrocoin.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClR8bXYHUJo
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Everything about Bankera is great so far! I believe in this ICO and hope it is successful.

I wish the verification process was quicker, it would help to have more investment on this ICO. Unfortunately, the process takes more than a week (at least for me). I'm using Coinbase at the moment to get ETH/BTC and transfer it to my Spectrocoin wallet which means I'm paying the commission to them. Sad

And also it seems there is no 2-step verification, I can see the security section in the settings, but it seems not working. Please fix it for the sake of users' security. Smiley

Account verifiacation is taking 24h card verifcation 1week
You can send crypto to Spectro and buy BNK without problems just fill out your profile
Make selfi holding your id,Spectro may ask you for that kind of verification
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Bankera is professional,weekly financial reports,everything is working on Spectro,it could be best investment of our time,calculation was better to invest now or in Pre-ico does not make sense,Bankera is for long term
Than after 1 year we can talk about BNK price and weekly payments
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Is there any minimum amount you have to raise to obtain the bank license? As I understand just a few millions of dollars of capital needed for a license in Lithuania. Hope you will have a great success, contributed 1 eth Smiley

Hello,

Thank you for your support!

Our management deals with all the numbers and paperwork regarding licenses and partnerships. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose such information, but we do not restrict ourselves to Lithuania. We have several jurisdiction in consideration however, until all deals are final, we cannot provide details. Regardless of the final amount raised, we will continue working on our goal, but the scalability will be affected.

Activity: 58
Is there any minimum amount you have to raise to obtain the bank license? As I understand just a few millions of dollars of capital needed for a license in Lithuania. Hope you will have a great success, contributed 1 eth Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Almost half of the tokens for the pirce 0.017 had been sold, with that pace by the end of ICO price could be easily 0.02 and then if listed in a good exchange doubled.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Nice project, could make crypto more tangible for general public. Just be careful not to try turning crypto back to fiat
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
It's a matter of time aleksus, the project is good and attracts a lot of people, as soon as it enters into exchanges next year everything will be better.

I hope so, it's not a quick flip coin for sure. It also make sense to notice that from 0.065 of total revenue 0.022 was a first week, when Bankera paid 100% of revenue to investors as a compensation with ETH deposit delay.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
It's a matter of time aleksus, the project is good and attracts a lot of people, as soon as it enters into exchanges next year everything will be better.
Jump to: