Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 288. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Nice ICO, good  luck guys!  Grin
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
MVP is OK! Bankera has good chances. Just seen that only 3 cryptobanks finished their ICOs (https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/) Others are just coming...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How many threads does this coin need?
Activity: 56
Almost 7% yearly, and their MVP looks working. Still need clarity on the use of proceeds and how quickly these proceeds will generate us the return.
Activity: 135
I was in the pre-ico; my deposit to spectrocoin was without any problem, since then I got 8 weekly ETH payouts

What is the sum of all 8 weekly payments? Thanks.

it is ~  1% return over seven weeks
Wekkel, I agree with you, but you won't get much higher weekly payouts after the dilusion, at least for a few years. It is hard to get a license and deploy ~400 mill. to generate high returns. And that bugs the investors and their willingness to participate.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
ROI for ICO. Conclusion not profitable. STAY AWAY JUST LOOK AT THE OLDER POSTS IN THIS TRHEAD

Since ICO is until end of Feb and they have heavy marketing, it's likely to reach the hard cap.

Total Funds Raised = Pre-ico + ICO = 2,500,000,000*0.01 + 1,000,000,000(0.017+0.018+0.019+0.02+0.021+0.022+0.023) + 500,000,000*0.024 = 155,000,000 EUR = 182,674,475 USD (today's rate)

Assuming my calculation is correct, it means right after the ICO, 1 BNK = 182,674,475 USD/(2,500,000,000 BNK + 7,500,000,000 BNK) = 0.01827 USD or 0.02 EUR, so people investing after 0.02 EUR, so from 4,000,000,000+ BNK during the ICO losing money from the start.

Then, now to think about market cap, it is certainly not easy to reach 182,674,475 USD in market cap, since it will land BNK to about 30th in cmc. Although in the long term while it is possible, and even if after Banker immediately reach this valuation, the profit is not great.

When say BNK reach 400,000,000 USD in market cap, basically doubled, 1 BNK = 400,000,000 USD/10,000,000,000 BNK = 0.04 USD
This means even the early investors who bough BNK at 0.017EUR = 0.02USD would only have doubled but those at 0.023EUR = 0.03USD would have 33.3% gain.
If you participate late, not amazing at all. And since there is no clear advantage a crypto-bank can offer over the traditional bank, it's unlikely this will happen anytime soon.

So I guess my point is you most likely will not profit much from this. Look at the previous posts, lots of talks of scam. not worth it

You solely look at nominal capital where you should also look at (i) potential dividend and (ii) speculative value. And yes, BNK is much more a traditional investment proposal than a speculative coin to flip as a ten-bagger within a week. Kind of dull, just like banking 😏

I think the combination between traditional banking and cryptocurrencies could attract a lot of new business that regular banks can't (and, for now, won't) offer. That is where growth of revenue beyond what is regular could be expected.

Those looking for exceptional price rises within 1 week better go back to the eBTC thread.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
What is going on here? Everyone who says that bankera is scam ... can prove it with evidence? Or just talk?
It is a scam yeah. Check out the profile of topic starter https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bankera-1101537 and check his trust rating and follow the reference . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1101537 This guys are old and experienced  scammers.

noob account flinging poop:
Date Registered:    August 03, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

silly moron trolls- you guys are really quite boring
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
What is going on here? Everyone who says that bankera is scam ... can prove it with evidence? Or just talk?
It is a scam yeah. Check out the profile of topic starter https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bankera-1101537 and check his trust rating and follow the reference . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1101537 This guys are old and experienced  scammers.
Activity: 132

Just talk. Looks like paid shills.
Must agree with alexej96, valuation is a bit shady, hard to justify.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I was in the pre-ico; my deposit to spectrocoin was without any problem, since then I got 8 weekly ETH payouts

What is the sum of all 8 weekly payments? Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
To raise capital for the project, Bankera has already organized a fundraising round offering Banker (BNK) tokens for investor acquisition. It concluded a successful pre-ICO by selling 2.5 billion tokens (worth 25 million Euros) in just three weeks. The pre-ICO has helped the company determine the ICO token price, which will start at 0.017 EUR per BNK.
During the ICO, 30% of the tokens will be available for sale to the public on the SpectroCoin platform. Investors will be able to purchase BNK tokens by choosing from more than 20 payment methods. These include a variety of cryptocurrencies such as ETH, BTC, NEM, DASH; fiat currencies like EUR, GBP, and USD; and many other options.
Activity: 14
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
Activity: 135
Activity: 90
I participated to the pre-ico .. I remember problems with spectrocoin exchange .. which didn't accept etherium..

Do you also remember what happened afterwards?
the problem was caused by ethereum network. It was the network congestion. Hopefully the new Byznatium fork will solve this issue.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I participated to the pre-ico .. I remember problems with spectrocoin exchange .. which didn't accept etherium..

Do you also remember what happened afterwards?
Activity: 24
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Do you have an active telegram channel if so please share, the only one i can find is just the latest updates channel without any community interaction
Jump to: