Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 290. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
These young guys LIE about MVP: it is build 3years ago as separate project; it was and is just one of many shitcoins whiteout any success. They try to leverage on it during ICO campaign, but to call this ship MVP is nonsense!
So its is SCAM from the beginning!!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Still believe in decentralized crypto banking ?

This has nothing to do with Bankera.

That will never happen

Not relevant for Bankera the next few years.

and bankera in my opinion is just another "cash grab" scam.

Could be, no one but Bankera knows. If you cannot stand that heat, stay out.

How much are you getting from investments of yours ? 0.6 % ? Just make calculations with clear mind. 

As repeatedly stated in this thread, the annualised percentage of return is currently about 2.5-3%

Just make posts with a clear mind after reading the thread.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Thank you team for another weekly payment. I do not understand why there are people saying the nonsense they say, you are professionals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Bankera's week 8 net transactional revenue share has been paid!

Just like clockwork! Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Still believe in decentralized crypto banking ? That will never happen and bankera in my opinion is just another "cash grab" scam. How much are you getting from investments of yours ? 0.6 % ? Just make calculations with clear mind. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera's week 8 net transactional revenue share has been paid!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have some BNK and I would like to withdraw or cover to FIAT and withdraw, is it possible now ?

i think you can't withdraw your token now, you must wait until the ico ended and still long to wait
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I have some BNK and I would like to withdraw or cover to FIAT and withdraw, is it possible now ?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
You can look Bankera twitter,even Japanise are interested in Bankera ico
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Definitely Invested in this project preico!! Cant wait until this coin takes off and we begin to hear more on roadmap from team!!
Activity: 5
I am Bankera's investor, it will be the best bank and my favorite, November 27 will be the ICO, that long wait, but it's worth it
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
yeap, now I see they updated their website recently, should been checking it before writing a post. I invested in PRE-ICO and initially ICO was planned for October, now it's end of November.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Hello, where can I find official info about upcoming Bankera ICO ? it was supposed to happen in the mid of October, was is delayed ?

You have never been to there website, he?

https://blog.bankera.com/2017/10/21/ico-date-announcement/
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Hello, where can I find official info about upcoming Bankera ICO ? it was supposed to happen in the mid of October, was is delayed ?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
By my opinion invest for net revenue profit sharing is wrong,better to look bnk like a asset,and keep,trade for long term run.After obtaining licanse Bankera will develop his own unique financial products,in short term Bankera will have his own multiblockchain cards independent from third party provider,but is Bankera/Spectro want to aquire merchant and gain more individuals than exchange fee lowering will be recommended as for now it is to high

So for long term better look value factor token price more just only profit token price will follow value
Activity: 10
Some thought on the ROI for this ICO.

[...]

So I guess my point is either you invest early or you don't invest at all and look for other ICOs to invest.

I think you should not compare against CMC but the expected revenue on this token. My thoughts on this are reflected in this piece: https://steemit.com/bankera/@wekkel/the-bankera-outlook

I think you did a great job summarising the potential revenue returns but I have to disagree with the point that dividends paid makes a good investment after the ICO. Since the total supply will increase four times (pre-ico was 10%, ICO is 30%) and it's obvious for at least one or two years the Bankera's net transaction revenue will not show the same growth so the 20% that was being paid out will be nothing close to the 3% we see now. 4 times more BNK to share that 20% basically. But let's be extremely optimistic and say we take about 3% ROR after the ICO too, but if the market cap as I calculated does not perform, the ROR will very quick turn negative making late investors having very little financial incentive to invest. So from investor's pov if the market cap does not hold, the dividends are negligible and will face a loss. So I guess for the late investors this is not a good investment. I'm making this point because if people invest late, they will be facing a great risk and loss from the beginning and by them not investing it is very beneficial for the early investors like us.. win-win I guess. I would like to hear what you guys have to say about this..
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Some thought on the ROI for this ICO.

[...]

So I guess my point is either you invest early or you don't invest at all and look for other ICOs to invest.

I think you should not compare against CMC but the expected revenue on this token. My thoughts on this are reflected in this piece: https://steemit.com/bankera/@wekkel/the-bankera-outlook
Activity: 4
bankera scam projects 25 milon raised at pre-ico after that everything would be changed white paper ico date to next year end February no mobile wallet
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Some thought on the ROI for this ICO. I participated in the pre-ico so it's a little different story but for those thinking of participating, it might not be very profitable.

Since ICO is until end of Feb and they have heavy marketing, it's almost certain it will reach the hard cap.

Total Funds Raised = Pre-ico + ICO = 2,500,000,000*0.01 + 1,000,000,000(0.017+0.018+0.019+0.02+0.021+0.022+0.023) + 500,000,000*0.024 = 155,000,000 EUR = 182,674,475 USD (today's rate)

Assuming my calculation is correct, it means right after the ICO, 1 BNK = 182,674,475 USD/(2,500,000,000 BNK + 7,500,000,000 BNK) = 0.01827 USD or 0.02 EUR, so people investing after 0.02 EUR, so from 4,000,000,000+ BNK during the ICO is losing from the start.

Then, now to think about market cap, it is certainly not easy to reach 182,674,475 USD in market cap, since it will land BNK to about 30th in cmc. Although in the long term I think it is attainable, and even if after Banker immediately reach this valuation, the profit is not great.

When say BNK reach 400,000,000 USD in market cap, basically doubled, 1 BNK = 400,000,000 USD/10,000,000,000 BNK = 0.04 USD
This means even the early investors who bough BNK at 0.017EUR = 0.02USD would only have doubled but those at 0.023EUR = 0.03USD would have 33.3% gain.
If you participate late, not amazing at all.

There are hardly projects out there where the price continues to raise right after the ICO. In fact, almost all projects are basically pump & dump after the ICO.
I think you should only participate if you are willing to hold some years. Lets see what 2022+ brings.
Activity: 10
Some thought on the ROI for this ICO. I participated in the pre-ico so it's a little different story but for those thinking of participating, it might not be very profitable.

Since ICO is until end of Feb and they have heavy marketing, it's almost certain it will reach the hard cap.

Total Funds Raised = Pre-ico + ICO = 2,500,000,000*0.01 + 1,000,000,000(0.017+0.018+0.019+0.02+0.021+0.022+0.023) + 500,000,000*0.024 = 155,000,000 EUR = 182,674,475 USD (today's rate)

Assuming my calculation is correct, it means right after the ICO, 1 BNK = 182,674,475 USD/(2,500,000,000 BNK + 7,500,000,000 BNK) = 0.01827 USD or 0.02 EUR, so people investing after 0.02 EUR, so from 4,000,000,000+ BNK during the ICO is losing from the start.

Then, now to think about market cap, it is certainly not easy to reach 182,674,475 USD in market cap, since it will land BNK to about 30th in cmc. Although in the long term I think it is attainable, and even if after Banker immediately reach this valuation, the profit is not great.

When say BNK reach 400,000,000 USD in market cap, basically doubled, 1 BNK = 400,000,000 USD/10,000,000,000 BNK = 0.04 USD
This means even the early investors who bough BNK at 0.017EUR = 0.02USD would only have doubled but those at 0.023EUR = 0.03USD would have 33.3% gain.
If you participate late, not amazing at all.

Jump to: