Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 301. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The revenue share received this week equates to an annual interest rate of 2.6% Not bad for a token that has not been officially issued yet and with a business plan that still has to be put in motion.  We are merely at the start of what bankera is trying to achieve the next few years.

I expect exchange prices moving between $0.01 and $0.06 the first year.

I would be happy about 0.09. but let us be surprised. the next few months will show the way the course leads .
so far I am very satisfied with this project and am glad to have invested
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I get money every week from my 206k bankers.. This is the first ICO I ever invested in, and so far I'm happy..
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
@Wekkel

how did you calculate the 2,6%?

Invested amount * weekly ETH payout in $ * 52.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@Wekkel

how did you calculate the 2,6%?
legendary
yes
The revenue share received this week equates to an annual interest rate of 2.6% Not bad for a token that has not been officially issued yet and with a business plan that still has to be put in motion.  We are merely at the start of what bankera is trying to achieve the next few years.

I expect exchange prices moving between $0.01 and $0.06 the first year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Another share received! it is good to see how everything works according to plan despite the harsh accusations of some individual who must now be hidden under a stone Grin. Thank you team!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Bankera's week 4 net transactional revenue share has been paid!
Great may I know how to receive the revenue share?

If you bought tokens during the pre-ICO, the comission is automatically transfered to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Great may I know how to receive the revenue share?
Any updates on the allegations of the CEO on stealing 100+BTC from forum users? Have they given any statements regarding this? I see only new people commenting in this thread may be work of casiok services?

Hello,

If you take a look at the thread, you will see that our CEO has already addressed such comments.
You are in the wrong chat.

On topic: why an Australian exchange (exclusively) if the bank concerned is operating from and in the European Union?

The tokens will be listed on different platforms after the ICO - names to be announced.
what's the movement of BANKERA, already hit exchange ? i cannt know what's community talking about

Hello,

the tokens will be listed on exchanges after the ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It does not mean that if the advertising is everywhere, it is a good project. good project already does not need so much advertising. Do not make a comment or invest without a thorough investigation. although some projects are not scam, it is obvious that they have been created to collect money. Be careful when you are choosing. I will not write positive or negative  for this project. Generally just look at it carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Any updates on the allegations of the CEO on stealing 100+BTC from forum users? Have they given any statements regarding this? I see only new people commenting in this thread may be work of casiok services?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

On topic: why an Australian exchange (exclusively) if the bank concerned is operating from and in the European Union?

Upon request of DigjtalX Ceo https://techinvest.online/digitalx-supports-record-raising/

Very nice! Smiley

On a side note, I noticed some fud a couple pages back lol

You know you're on to something good when fudders are on the scene  Grin

My account says newbie, but this most certainly isn't my first rodeo  Wink

I am very comfortable with my investment in Bankera!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Upon request of DigjtalX Ceo https://techinvest.online/digitalx-supports-record-raising/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Is there going to be a relation (and if yes, wich) between the mobile wallet and spectrocoin? Will BNK  on mobile wallet still be eligible for the weekly dividends? Will there be a fee to transfer our BNK from SC to our wallet once its running?

Any info on this?
legendary
yes

Activity: 924
I am waiting for the launching of this coin into exchange. no matter when it will come true now there is still no certainty about this coin slides. some say after ICO. but I also can not be sure..
Activity: 294
Yeah good luck))
Jump to: