Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 304. (Read 185959 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
That is even better
DigitalX provided an introduction to Blockchain Global Ltd which has indicated its exchange, ACX.io, will be listing the BNK token.

DigitalX is a Blockchain technology Company with offices in Perth and New York.

https://techinvest.online/digitalx-supports-record-raising/

So we already know exchange what will list BNK
Pab
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Is there going to be a relation (and if yes, wich) between the mobile wallet and spectrocoin? Will BNK  on mobile wallet still be eligible for the weekly dividends? Will there be a fee to transfer our BNK from SC to our wallet once its running?
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
it looks pretty popular in the other country。would it spread in China?
they are crazy investors want invest some outside our country
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The site have already change ?
Activity: 1
I'm really excited with BANKERA. Great plans backed by an already matured / proven product (Spectro).
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
From Bankera's website, the roadmap shows
Sept. to Oct. 2017
Support of full P2P transfers, mobile wallets and the start of membership application of the major payment networks such as card schemes and remittance networks.

Mid Oct. 2017
ICO

then the next roadmap item is until early 2019
obtain banking license (This would be big, I know Smiley )

Maybe some roadmap or plans should be listed for end of 2017 (after ICO) and the whole year of 2018?

Thanks

Bankera will be working on extensive product development and team expansion. Even though obtaining a baking license is planned for 2019, it doesn't mean that we won't offer other products. Payment options and payment processing is our focus.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
From Bankera's website, the roadmap shows
Sept. to Oct. 2017
Support of full P2P transfers, mobile wallets and the start of membership application of the major payment networks such as card schemes and remittance networks.

Mid Oct. 2017
ICO

then the next roadmap item is until early 2019
obtain banking license (This would be big, I know Smiley )

Maybe some roadmap or plans should be listed for end of 2017 (after ICO) and the whole year of 2018?

Thanks
what is meant with e-money capability?

It is about support of full P2P transfers, mobile wallets and the start of membership application of the major payment networks such as card schemes and remittance networks. That is what our team is working on.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
what is meant with e-money capability?
What's bankera next steps right after the first stage of token was successfully distributed. Like, those investor can also get an additional bnk token or a percentage of etherium?... I think it's good for us to turn the slack channel for us to easily communicate with you...

Now we will be working hard to prepare for our ICO and focusing on obtaining the e-money capability. You can check our timeline at https://bankera.com/.
When can I buy BNK coins? I mean when general ICO starts

How about the ICO process?
I am interesting when we can trade in the popular platform Smiley

i seee BANKERA pre-sale is over now but when will crowsale start ?

So now the pre-ico finished we'll have an ico in middle of october.
When will BNK be tradeble?
Q1 2018?

It will be possible to withdraw and trade BNK afer the ICO, but dates haven't been announced yet.
PreICO was a big success! I was little upset by dumping all XEMs at once which was't a good decision, but overall, I still think this project may be huge for NEM. Please give us more updates! Smiley And please don't dump all XEMs at once no more!

Thank you.

Our goal was to raise capital for the project, so we have taken risk mitigation measures to avoid XEM fluctuation risk.
The pre-ICO is over, all 2.5bn BNK tokens have been distributed.

Congrats on this great success finally this milestone has been achieved I hope you will deliver something as per plan. It's nice to have some tokens during this round at very low price in future this will become more valuable when this service will go live.

congrats and great to hear - what's happening next?

The pre-ICO is over, all 2.5bn BNK tokens have been distributed.

Congratulation of succesfoul pre-ice,great to see that.Waiting for ICO and Bankera launch

Thank you and all the investors!
Pab
legendary
Is there happy owners of a card ?
How long was shipping ?

Mine is getting delivered today.  Went right out. I'll post a pic when i get it.
hot pics how do I add them lol

You look good Smiley. Does the card say Bankera on it? Sorry just wanted to see the design.
It is simply international visa from MyChoice visa card provider.My has nice black colour,there is my name on card,standard.Bankera didnt launch yet,after launch Bankera will have his card,visa or master card
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
So now the pre-ico finished we'll have an ico in middle of october.
When will BNK be tradeble?
Q1 2018?
Activity: 26
How long was shipping ?

Mine is getting delivered today.  Went right out. I'll post a pic when i get it.

You look good Smiley. Does the card say Bankera on it? Sorry just wanted to see the design.

lol thanks.  I'm dead beat tired due to being a 1%'er. 

I am in the 1% of dogs that get to go to a free for all doggie daycare from 6a-7p and be all alpha on like 5 other girl dogs. 

The only thing the card says is international does not mention anything else other than the visa emblem and the chip
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
How long was shipping ?

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I have a spectro card. It's working good. Once a week I'm selling my moneros for btc on bittrex and then btc for usd via sperctro and receiving the amount to  my card without problems.  just the fees are little bit high. I'm not participating in this ICO, because I'm involved in another business, but their service in not bad at all. I recommend spectro.
Jump to: