Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 303. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
BNK will be tradeable at spectrocoin after the ico or?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
myetherwallet
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
which erc20 wallets can you guys recommend?

JAXX?
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Question made directly to BANKERA: " When BNKs will be in exchanges ?

Answer: " Late October/Early November."

The tokens will be listed on exchanges only after the ICO - no dates announced yet.
I hope you will soon update the exchange because this project really attracts many investors and whales are ready to pump this market price if appear on a big exchange I am sure the BNK price will rose very high and now I think Etherdelta is the right choice at this time

no bro ,i dont think Etherdelta  is good choice , many tokens list Etherdelta  ,90% of them under the ico price .i dont want to see this on BANKERA
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

The tokens will be listed on exchanges only after the ICO - no dates announced yet.
I hope you will soon update the exchange because this project really attracts many investors and whales are ready to pump this market price if appear on a big exchange I am sure the BNK price will rose very high and now I think Etherdelta is the right choice at this time
Activity: 80

It was answered by Facebook....but ok, until dec/17 for me is OK.;
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 80

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
You can see australian exchange where BNK will be listed https://acx.io/#/landing
No tokens there BNK exclusive
Activity: 98
What is relationship you have with spectrocoin.com and how they will host this pre-ICO. Looking forward to hear some details about that. This project is offering coins at very attractive during phase good luck.
As it is written in the whitepaper, Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin (Bankera is founded by SpectroCoin team). However, SpectroCoin was and is created to be a solution for cryptocurrencies: wallet, exchange etc, but to be successful we have developed a lot of bank-like features such as debit cards, IBANs (personalized international bank account numbers to be live soon). So now we are doing a fork and will continue to develop SpectroCoin as a solution for cryptocurrencies, while Bankera will enter a banking sector by offering more banking products such as investments, not only crypto payment processing and deposits and savings.

You will be able to buy BNK tokens during pre-ICO at spectrocoin.com

Hi Please I Need A Free Coin For Bankera !

Thanks  Kiss
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Shouldn't the website or at least the blog have constant updates? The last post from the blog is about 20% left of pre-ICO. No post about the weekly payments as it happened with the first, no post about the end of the pre-ICO, no summary or report on how the pre-ICO fared... shouldn't there be more attention to these things? After all you're offering a product/service that  requires investors. Whats the point of advertising it and then getting silent?
Activity: 181
https://rangersprotocol.com/
so does this project have a card like centra, monaco, tenx . see their support debit card in whitepaper
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Yes @silvestar, that's what a lot of people do unfortunately. Now they are the ones who are silent to not make more the ridiculous, like Jamie Dimon Grin I really want the bankera to reach the exchanges, it will be crazy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Previously they spread scam rumors for humaniq. Even somebody in forum told that they went to their address and there wasn't such a company. However there were someone that bought 3-4 btc from bounty. Don't look at these conversations, just research with yourself.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

this is getting huge, congrats to the team

the only thing remaining now - execute on the plan

What a great advertisment for bankera! The ico will be a real succes.¨

This will boost the spirits of all the team members and community to go even further.
Activity: 118

this is getting huge, congrats to the team

the only thing remaining now - execute on the plan
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
what is meant with e-money capability?

It is about support of full P2P transfers, mobile wallets and the start of membership application of the major payment networks such as card schemes and remittance networks. That is what our team is working on.
it's pretty good to develop in the mobile wallets,they are popular to use by android and IOS.
and I want know how much BNK I can got to buy 1 ETH?
I was bought 10K BNK by 1 ETH but this during the pre-ico phase. I think you will get 7.5K BNK at this stage of BNK ico.
Activity: 206
what is meant with e-money capability?

It is about support of full P2P transfers, mobile wallets and the start of membership application of the major payment networks such as card schemes and remittance networks. That is what our team is working on.
it's pretty good to develop in the mobile wallets,they are popular to use by android and IOS.
and I want know how much BNK I can got to buy 1 ETH?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I have never heard from the other 2. And Bankera is actually paying dividends already. So for me, the choice seems obvious.
Activity: 206
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
too many good bank ICO now. wonder what I should invest. Chainlink, Herotoken and bankera
Jump to: