Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 302. (Read 185959 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Our lovely newbie fud has cameback,how nice.Bankera will be traded on australian exchange upon request of DigitalX ceo,no alts there,no token but bnk will be there.It is serious business done by already established real eu company
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I’m not sure that you’ve gone through all the stuff but I can confirm that there is a Yellow paper and there is a prototype - I didn’t try it yet, but their existence is the fact.

Thanks guys! Now I’ll to go and check it myself)
Activity: 308
I’m not sure that you’ve gone through all the stuff but I can confirm that there is a Yellow paper and there is a prototype - I didn’t try it yet, but their existence is the fact.
Activity: 336
So what? Do you believe them?

that’s not a correct word “believe”. I’ve gone through whitepaper, checked test app, watched all the videos and I can say that this is reliable ICO - platform already developing and team working hard. They have published Yellow paper - technical description of the project. I’ve never seen a project with Yellow paper except for Ethereum.
Activity: 546
what's the movement of BANKERA, already hit exchange ? i cannt know what's community talking about
So what? Do you believe them?
My bad.. seems like somebody does read whitepaper) lol

I’m not just reading whitepaper. I told you - they have launched alpha release and it’s actually works. You can download it from the website and check it yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
My bad.. seems like somebody does read whitepaper) lol
I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks Very Promising. And they have launched Testnet.. it’s a prototype with a minimum function but it works - just have tried.

Promo detected!) LOL
I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks Very Promising. And they have launched Testnet.. it’s a prototype with a minimum function but it works - just have tried.
If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?

as you wish...

community? huh! What can they say? Reading whitepaper isn’t easy.. nobody does it.
Nothing wrong. I just wanted to ask the community what they think… is Ties worth to invest in it?

community? huh! What can they say? Reading whitepaper isn’t easy.. nobody does it.
Nothing wrong. I just wanted to ask the community what they think… is Ties worth to invest in it?
is it so hard to answer?

It’s not hard.. but your question is too complicated. Go check the website, make a research. What’s wrong with you?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Question made directly to BANKERA: " When BNKs will be in exchanges ?

Answer: " Late October/Early November."

The tokens will be listed on exchanges only after the ICO - no dates announced yet.

It was answered by Facebook....but ok, until dec/17 for me is OK.;
Anyway, either it is legit announcements on facebook or not i can still wait for December. In fact i have a lot of coins to be managing. lol  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I hope I can sell half of my coins on ICO with big profit on spectra. It will be much userfreindly to make exchange available on spectra.
My aim is get 5x on it.

Я cдeлaл cвoй oбзop пpo spectra и bankera нa cвoeм caйтe https://www.icopup.com/single-post/2017/09/11/Bankera
Jump to: