Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 315. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Does anyone know what time pre-ICO status updates? Sometime it doesn't get updated for few days. Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Thanks a lot for letting me know. I will update my answer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
When are payments issued? I got quite a few Cheesy
Every week on Tuesday. At least this week it's been on Tuesday.

I've been paid 0.066 ETH this week and I owned 380k Bankera tokens (by Sunday, when the calculations are done).

had a chat yesterday with the bankera support - they told me that the payout should normally be done in the night sunday or monday.
the first payout was a bit delayed so it was on tuesday.

Hello,

The week is closed at midnight on Sunday (UTC), so revenue shares will be distributed every Monday/Tuesday.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

I've been paid 0.066 ETH this week and I owned 380k Bankera tokens (by Sunday, when the calculations are done).

had a chat yesterday with the bankera support - they told me that the payout should normally be done in the night sunday or monday.
the first payout was a bit delayed so it was on tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This could be considered a small success. And that in the wake of the China ban.
The Pre-ICO was supposed to take place from August 28th to September 28th. However it's obvious it's going to end much sooner.

It's September 7th and over 80% of the tokens allocated to the Pre-ICO have already been sold Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
Activity: 301
That is why this is different. Smiley Fidor is crypto friendly. Bankera will be 100% based on cryptocurrencies.

You asked if the banking sector would accept it. Fidor is the proof it's possible. Smiley

Any reputable bank will not allow trading crypto.  If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed. All major banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo.

I think you should study history ma man.

Cryptocurrency is a new player in the game.
1)At first they have to trade in obscurity (darkness)
2)then it will attract more and more people.
3)the more people are in the more it's getting accepted by the society
4) big players have no choice then to join the game
5) final stage is when its out of darkness and into the light
6) laggards/sheeple are following the rest

cheers mate
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
That is why this is different. Smiley Fidor is crypto friendly. Bankera will be 100% based on cryptocurrencies.

You asked if the banking sector would accept it. Fidor is the proof it's possible. Smiley

Any reputable bank will not allow trading crypto.  If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed. All major banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo.

Fidor bank (Germany and UK).

They are partnered with Bitcoin.de for instant buy/sell from the account.

Kraken's SEPA accounts are with them as well Smiley

Fidor Bank was being acquired by France's Groupe BPCE in 2016. I'm talking about crypto bank not about regular banks !!!
Fidor bank (Germany and UK).

They are partnered with Bitcoin.de for instant buy/sell from the account.

Kraken's SEPA accounts are with them as well Smiley
Troll is not only spam troll but he is also total idiot

Show me just one example of licensed online crypto bank you fuckin moron. You are just another paid shill promoting bankera scam here on bitcointalk !  

SWIZER BANK  Wink

What is the web address ?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

Show me just one example of licensed online crypto bank you fuckin moron. You are just another paid shill promoting bankera scam here on bitcointalk !  

SWIZER BANK  Wink

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
also got my payment, thumbs up!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity connected to illegal crypto currencies ? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits. Nobody will allow this, unless bankera will obtain banking license from Somalia or any similar country !

Edit: The payments are made every week on Monday/Tuesday.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Jump to: