Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 316. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Ordering 100k more Bankers.
Over 80% sold.

the pre-ico status : 2.012.141.464 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed

Very good website, everything good to see and also well described .
even the first bonus is received on my account . for me it is so far absolutely ok
I've also received the weekly payment. $23 in my case.
why did you get dollars?   Roll Eyes  I only got eth ? Or did I miss something. you write so much I get mixed up
I got a bit less than 0.07 ETH.

$23 is approximately the dollar value of the payment by the time I received it. Smiley

Excuse me, I understand the confusion. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Over 80% sold.

even the first bonus is received on my account . for me it is so far absolutely ok
why did you get dollars?   Roll Eyes  I only got eth ? Or did I miss something. you write so much I get mixed up
Their exchange already issues Bitcoin debit cards, indeed.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
It is most legitimate ico you can dream about if Bankera will obtain E-money license during the ICO,than it will raise demand on his tokens,if you want have cards,than only  Centra s reporting thay will have guranteed wallet,other cards project,any proofs thay have agreement with visa,i am already using ordered via spectro plastic and virtual visa.And by my opinion devs from Lithuania are one of the best from whole industry

@Thifruck look profiles of that newbies,it is multiply person,paid troll,youcan click jgnore,
Over 80% sold.

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Father of Vytautas Karalevičius stole a lot of money from people in Vilnius and now the police is looking after him !

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?p=&id=865243&Site=COE&direct=true

His son CEO of Spectrocoin an Bankera will do the same to Bankera investors. He will ripe them off.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoin-using-my-100-bitcoins-for-themselves-scam-scam-1668831

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69ekq6/beware_spectrocoincom_is_a_scam/

Here is the profile of Bankera CEO Vytautas Karalevicius

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Reference : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15933748

This guy is a thief !

This scam company is registered in GB with post box address and the balance sheet is just 1 pound !   The founders are
KARALEVICIUS Vytautas and MOCKEVICIUS Mantas.

Here are the details :

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09008498/filing-history

(Just press filling history and view pdf file)

Really don´t know your reasons here.

Bankere IS NOT a Scam. They already paid this week some revenue for all token´s owner.

Every question i´ve made, i was answered in short time.
Every help i´ve asked, they helped me in less than 1 day

Many websites and journals are showing anouncing Bankera
They have a Chat 24hrs a day, and working great.

BANKERA is the bank of future.

Please get out of here.

Rgs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Run while it's cheap, get yours (BNK)

2.012.141.464 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed    Wink
I see some fuss. But no evidence... Many companies actually confiscate funds if rules have been broken. Not that i agree but.
Actually, if they didn't, they would be breaking the law.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I see some fuss. But no evidence... Many companies actually confiscate funds if rules have been broken. Not that i agree but.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Let's say 99.99% they will get a bank licence..

The fact here is still 0.01% they won't get it..

As an investor, I've the right to know what will happen to my money in that case..

Will they provide a refund in such case even with excluding the profit they paid?

Or simply all our money will become a history and gone for ever?

I think it's fair to get an answer before investing in it..

Thanks..

We are partnered with licensed institutions in the EU. Our partner already has a payment institution license and is sure to obtain an E-money license during the ICO. In that 0.01% case, we would still provide and develop financial services with these licenses, just the scale of some services like loans would be smaller than that of a fully licensed bank. However, this is highly unlikely, as we would be developing a bank with an ICO or without it. The ICO determines our scale (capital wise) and greatly increases the speed of obtaining the license, however, getting a bank license would be possible even without an ICO.
Activity: 15
Let's say 99.99% they will get a bank licence..

The fact here is still 0.01% they won't get it..

As an investor, I've the right to know what will happen to my money in that case..

Will they provide a refund in such case even with excluding the profit they paid?

Or simply all our money will become a history and gone for ever?

I think it's fair to get an answer before investing in it..

Thanks..
NFI
Activity: 19
Here are a few observations from their first payout figure and information.
https://blog.bankera.com/2017/09/06/the-first-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/.

It looks like Bankera have made some changes to their Secondary ICO by lowering the coin offering from up to 25bil to just 10bil.
This is a good thing as it's clear this is a long term play and this ICO was never going to benefit from the crazy speculating of some other ICO's where punters were looking to flip (Enigma, Monetha etc).  
The early payout (relative to the investment) is only 4.5% annualised however this is based on current traffic.  This is both good and bad as all Spectrocoin throughput would have been artificially inflated by this very ICO however you might expect the long term outlook would include bank loans being issued which would drive this figure up.

So, less coins for the moment and the ICO will not be an overnight success but no surprises there.

My only concern is releasing the next wave of coins at .1EUR into a downward market.   Whether you like it or not, another bubble is here and it will burst just like the 4 other occasions since 2009.

cheers
NFI.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
watching
How do we let you know that we want to receive the 20% in ETH or XEM?
Activity: 301
If they get their licenses then Bankera will go to the next galaxy
if they dont, then they will operate under the grey area and have to find other activities and services to perform.
There is no reason why they wouldn't get a banking license. Other companies dealing with bitcoin have been successful.

Regarding the updates on the count of Bankers issued, they updated them yesterday as far as I can tell.
Activity: 200
I invested in this project but I'm not sure if it was good decision - you are not transparent. I'm not able to check how much tokens you sold, cause status on main page is not updated since few days. Hope you have good answer  Wink

Also I'm interested in see answer to Mokka223 concerns
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
What about hacking dangers on the platform?

is it safe to story my bitcoin there?
Jump to: