Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 94. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
is there a date known when bankera exchange goes live. many people have been waiting many weeks for this answer. you must know it now slowly. Q4 has three months. and there it will happen ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
From now on you can sell BNKs for BTC, ETH, DASH and XEM at SpectroCoin. Find out more about this new feature on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/28/sell-bnk-at-spectrocoin/

It means that investors and traders can buy and / or sell their BNKs with four different trading pairs, incluidng BTC, ETH, DASH, and XEM.
I suggest the team to consider integrating DOGE trading pair for BNK at Spectrocoin.

Thank you for your suggestion. The more cryptocurrencies SpectroCoin supports, the more pairs will be supported. Plus our exchange will provide more options by the end of the year by the time frame it is planned to go live
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
From now on you can sell BNKs for BTC, ETH, DASH and XEM at SpectroCoin. Find out more about this new feature on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/28/sell-bnk-at-spectrocoin/

Thank you, this post is dedicated to the memory of the Moris1987 troll, TROLL
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Good luck to all of the investors.

Thanks.

Lesson no 1 is never panic sell at the bottom. You never know whether a coin goes sky high in the next 5 years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Im done. Transferred all shitcoins to Shitbtc and went on exit scam. I need to warn all of you who are paying with visa, they called me from the bank and said my card was compromised and i had to change the card when paid on SpectroScam.

Do not waist your time, this is full scam. Try  to get at least something out.

Good luck to all of the investors. We all lost.

it would be clear from the very beginning that there will be problems. simply because today regulators will not give a normal operation to a project that threatens the entire system. and yes bank projects in the first places in their execution lists guys. to compare mate. previously bitpay company(one of the biggest crypto company) was forced to close the option with cards for the same reason. too many people began to use they options and threaten the entire visa system.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Im done. Transferred all shitcoins to Shitbtc and went on exit scam. I need to warn all of you who are paying with visa, they called me from the bank and said my card was compromised and i had to change the card when paid on SpectroScam.

Bye bye !
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
I wonder why Bankera hasn't updated BNK Circulating Supply yet?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/
Activity: 350

Activity: 93
I think Moris1987 expects spectrocoin to add a 'dumb' button to their site so he can DUMB his coins.
Activity: 3
How can you withdrawn assets from SpectroScam? You actually can't. Omg.

I managed to do so. No problem...

Did you already ‘dumb’?

Spectrocoin works fine for me, Witdraw, Deposit it have always worked.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

I managed to do so. No problem...

Did you already ‘dumb’?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
DUMB IT AT THE BOTTOM AND BUY IT AT THE TOP
Activity: 34
nice rally today, almost all coins going up...except the scams like Bankera.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Lawsuit action is in the process. There is a FB group gathering. Someone needs to nail the scammers.

That is the breaking news how this could be possible let us see I also want my money back. But this is not possible to get our back because all investment are risky or price get pumped till than we will get chance.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
"As previously reported by CoinDesk, the Goldman Sachs-backed crypto wallet and investment platform Circle is also seeking to register as a licensed bank in the U.S. at the federal level in order to offer crypto brokerage and trading services in all 50 states."

So Bankscamers when will we see you in Jail or be punished? Seriously?

Btw how much did you paid for a new web page 200USD? Maybe less?

Who cares about Circle? That news has nothing to do with Bankera since Circle is trying to register to work in the USA.

Lawsuit action is in the process. There is a FB group gathering. Someone needs to nail the scammers.

What's the address for that FB group? I want to join your imaginary lawsuit  Grin Roll Eyes
"As previously reported by CoinDesk, the Goldman Sachs-backed crypto wallet and investment platform Circle is also seeking to register as a licensed bank in the U.S. at the federal level in order to offer crypto brokerage and trading services in all 50 states."

So Bankscamers when will we see you in Jail or be punished? Seriously?

Btw how much did you paid for a new web page 200USD? Maybe less?
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Good idea to sell at the bottom  Roll Eyes

Regarding how the team is working there is no more hope. In one year they did absolutely nothing. As I said they just stole 150 milions of USD.

They weren't be able even to fix errors from their web page.

I will dumb them and than I am finally done with this scam.
We are done with you, TROLL, you only came here to yell your lies and CRY, go to mommy´s home and leave us alone baby. LOSER
Pages:
Jump to: