Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 96. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
This is dead project! 150M USD can list Binance, kucoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, Houbi and more more exchange! Team not working
For your kind information binance rejected them already, when bankera were doing ico they were pitching on binance name only but binance cleared it that they have no pact or will ever deal with Bankera.

Any proof of what you say ? To me it is more likely that Bankera just wants their token on their own exchange in priority.

Where is the exchange? Soon Grin Grin Grin 150 millions stolen. We can just say: "congratulations, it was a good scam!"

BNK = 0 satoshi, soon!
Activity: 93
This is dead project! 150M USD can list Binance, kucoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, Houbi and more more exchange! Team not working
For your kind information binance rejected them already, when bankera were doing ico they were pitching on binance name only but binance cleared it that they have no pact or will ever deal with Bankera.

Any proof of what you say ? To me it is more likely that Bankera just wants their token on their own exchange in priority.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
what is your excuse?

Obviously, you did not buy enough BNK  Grin
Activity: 9
This is totally shit coin, it take year but nothing happen. No exchange, no bank. While out there hundred exchange with free airdrop open every day.
Bankera fanbois: today the cryptos have had their best day in months and BNK is down! what is your excuse?

I don't care for BNK price at this point and I spread my money into different cryptos, so I can happily wait for the Bankera team to progress with development while gaining on other coins. Nobody would put all his/her money in a single project/coin/asset.

Well at least it is now for sure it was a total rip off.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Bankera fanbois: today the cryptos have had their best day in months and BNK is down! what is your excuse?

I don't care for BNK price at this point and I spread my money into different cryptos, so I can happily wait for the Bankera team to progress with development while gaining on other coins. Nobody would put all his/her money in a single project/coin/asset.
legendary
Merit: 1014
I like the new design of the web. Someone has more information about the new cards? The users are already receiving them?. Thanks.

I am saying this the whole time. This was the robbery in the middle of the day. They are paying millions to government for penalties but no one is not going to jail. They should get death sentence not thhe penalties which are paid from investors money. This is really sick.

Bankscamers team are you planing to return partial funds to the investors? Don't try to fool us, every Indian can make this kind of web page for couple of 100$ in wordpress.
Activity: 34
Activity: 30
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Back in the spring of 2018 our banking partner – Pervesk – underwent inspection by its local supervisory institution, the Bank of Lithuania. It was its first inspection and it happened only 6 months after Pervesk was granted with an Electronic Money Institution License. As a start-up, Pervesk began with a small team and focused on growing into a sustainable business. Nevertheless, balancing business growth and compliance is a complicated task even for large companies.

As soon as Pervesk was made aware of the shortcomings of its AML procedures and policies, it halted the expansion of its business operations and shifted its attention to compliance in order to ensure that all requirements would be met. This involved significantly expanding its Compliance division which included hiring professionals with ACAMS certifications and experience working at the Central Bank, as well as adjusting internal policies and streamlining procedures. Even though the conduct of AML requirements had been overhauled and we consider it fixed, Pervesk was given a  significant fine.

We have unfortunately learned the hard way that the guidance and mentoring a young company - on its first year of operation, expects to receive from regulatory institutions was not offered as promised. We were particularly surprised by the Bank’s decision, which did not take into account the company’ size, young age, the effort put towards fixing imperfections and the fact that there were no actual money laundering or terrorist financing instances found within Pervesk operations.

Pervesk is fully committed to adhering to regulations, therefore we believe that almost all shortcomings have been fixed. We would like to ensure our clients that we will not give up and we continue to move forward with our daily operations.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
legendary
Merit: 1003
Meanwhile, I am still receive my ETH ‘dividend’ on Spectrocoin. The news on this project is slow but things are still up and running.

It' hard to say anything about the future of this project they are just throwing little money through transactional revenue share but development progress is very slow. Maybe it could more long time than the original one and it will be trick decision what to do next.
Activity: 59
You can already check the new design of Bankera's page: https://bankera.com/.

To know more about some of the work behind it, check the interview with the Head of Design at Bankera and SpectroCoin: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/03/meet-the-team-3-paulius-slivinskas/.

There is too much space between the words, because of this the page looks messy
xrp +50%
Monaco +50%

Grin Grin Grin Grin

150 milions flushed through the toilet...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Meanwhile, I am still receive my ETH ‘dividend’ on Spectrocoin. The news on this project is slow but things are still up and running.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
You can already check the new design of Bankera's page: https://bankera.com/.

To know more about some of the work behind it, check the interview with the Head of Design at Bankera and SpectroCoin: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/03/meet-the-team-3-paulius-slivinskas/.
The funniest thread since Polibius. If Doris and Moris wouldn't write this thread then it would be very quiet here  Grin  but the team of bankera is also no longer here. maybe they are already on the bahamas and drink cocktail on the beach .

€0,002206 EUR (0,22%)
0,00000040 BTC (-1,01%)
0,00001223 ETH (-0,92%)

They don't give a sh..European Union is just a bunch of birocracy doing nothing. In USA they would be in jail.
Pages:
Jump to: