Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 98. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Long time we have no news about this project. I hope something will happen soon. Of course i guess that moving in this sector takes long time and many permissions.
Do you know when will we see some service on? Online at least?
it's a very bad communication between the team and the normal investors like you and me. when the team needed money they were active almost every day. now that they have over 100 .000.000 dollars it's very quiet. that's not a good sign. i hope it won't be a total loss for the investors
I still hold my BNK at spectro. We can expect a strong growth at the end of the year, around November to December.
Be calm and wait, remember that the coin in the top 20 CMC has at least 2-3 years of history before getting their current position.
BNK has potential for top 20 CMC, please be patient!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Long time we have no news about this project. I hope something will happen soon. Of course i guess that moving in this sector takes long time and many permissions.
it's a very bad communication between the team and the normal investors like you and me. when the team needed money they were active almost every day. now that they have over 100 .000.000 dollars it's very quiet. that's not a good sign. i hope it won't be a total loss for the investors
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Congratulations, number 1736 on the coinmarketcap. You are getting closer to being dead last.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
scolary23 is right, I have finished listening to promises and no more increase! I can not give more money to those who promise and that's it, many months have passed and even a real and concrete message of results, for me have not had respect for me (as an investor) then each draws its conclusions.
I no longer give a euro but increase my positions with trading, the price makes a swing and I get on it.
I was going to put more money into the project but I can not invest on a group so absent ...
Maybe in the future I will regret it? it does not matter..

I am sure your patience will be rewarded. Most of the successful cryptocurencies/tokens today went through a long period (even years) of development without any noticeable increase in the value. Then at some point the team complete their project and usage alone makes the value increase.
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
Chart looks good.  Smiley soon strongs hands will be rewarded..

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
Activity: 10
scolary23 is right, I have finished listening to promises and no more increase! I can not give more money to those who promise and that's it, many months have passed and even a real and concrete message of results, for me have not had respect for me (as an investor) then each draws its conclusions.
I no longer give a euro but increase my positions with trading, the price makes a swing and I get on it.
I was going to put more money into the project but I can not invest on a group so absent ...
Maybe in the future I will regret it? it does not matter..
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So, I do not understand people who do not like this investment. Then you go to the forum and go to the forum. Go to the x1000 space bench. If you know that this project is bad, you know what's good. Spend BNK, invest in another coin and get x 1000.
What a fine fellow you are with us! Thank you for your advice. I think that I myself, decide what to discuss and where.
This project has posed itself, as successful. And it has all the chances. But the team must stop burying themselves in the ground, and must continue to develop and demonstrate the results of the work, not promises.
Activity: 39
So, I do not understand people who do not like this investment. Then you go to the forum and go to the forum. Go to the x1000 space bench. If you know that this project is bad, you know what's good. Spend BNK, invest in another coin and get x 1000.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I noticed that many projects, before a large increase in price, first lowered very much the price of the coin to buy very cheap coins. Maybe it's tactical team.

If you know this is bull trap to bring it down and let weak hands out from this rally. Than you have chance to make x10 easily if it is get recovered to its initial price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I noticed that many projects, before a large increase in price, first lowered very much the price of the coin to buy very cheap coins. Maybe it's tactical team.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It is a scam project mate, look at the CEO of this project who is linked with spectrocoin which in-turn has scammed 100+btc from innocent bitcoiners on this forum. I will not be surprised if in long run this project brings loss to its investors.

It's hard to say anything about the future of this project although they are not communicating with the community and not providing any support to bring back it to ICOs level. But this is not good investment and new people should have to wait until they will show impressive progress.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
It is a scam project mate, look at the CEO of this project who is linked with spectrocoin which in-turn has scammed 100+btc from innocent bitcoiners on this forum. I will not be surprised if in long run this project brings loss to its investors.
Activity: 39
BNK's commitment to SCO 0.1 and no less. Investors do not have to be fooled. Now you need to buy BNK and get an idea of the ICO price. You bought after 0.02 + buy for 0.002 and your BNK will cost 0.005. It's a good price.
Activity: 125
It looks like a major fall down of bankera, i know a lot of investors lost their money investing on the ICO but it might rise value again once the bullrun starts. We just need to wait for the right time and sell on your target value.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Here is the reply from Bankera a couple of days ago. I suggest you to check https://blog.bankera.com  I think you will find there every news about the project.
The only time limits specified in this article are:"We are aiming to release Bankera’s exchange by the end of this year. "
I understand what the market is now, and how much the requirements of regulators have become stronger. But unfortunately, sometimes, it reminds me of a distance toy car, which rested against the wall and slipps. The result is what will help restore the mood.
Activity: 49
legendary
Stoned & Stranged
We all understand that the current state of the market is rather deplorable. But conspiracy, the status of the project, will not lead to anything good. I'm sure that the community of this project has the right to know more. We need the real status of the project, the reasons for the decision of the team. And it will be normal.

Brothers, when Bankera's exchange will be launched?

Hello,
We are aiming to release Bankera’s exchange by the end of this year. We will announce in our channels once we have the confirmed launch dates. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/23/bankera-qa-10/

Here is the reply from Bankera a couple of days ago. I suggest you to check https://blog.bankera.com  I think you will find there every news about the project.

This is a joke. This kind of a blog can do every 5th grade old boy and putting rubish into it.

Only idiots care about the look of their blog. What's important are the informations posted there, so people should just check weekly the blog to have most of the news about the project. Even if here it's way more fun thanks to Moris1987, tbh  Grin Grin
Activity: 350
We all understand that the current state of the market is rather deplorable. But conspiracy, the status of the project, will not lead to anything good. I'm sure that the community of this project has the right to know more. We need the real status of the project, the reasons for the decision of the team. And it will be normal.

Hello,
We are aiming to release Bankera’s exchange by the end of this year. We will announce in our channels once we have the confirmed launch dates. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/23/bankera-qa-10/

Here is the reply from Bankera a couple of days ago. I suggest you to check https://blog.bankera.com  I think you will find there every news about the project.

This is a joke. This kind of a blog can do every 5th grade old boy and putting rubish into it.
legendary
Stoned & Stranged

Hello,

Here is the reply from Bankera a couple of days ago. I suggest you to check https://blog.bankera.com  I think you will find there every news about the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: