Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 95. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Then ‘dumb’ you will.....
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Good idea to sell at the bottom  Roll Eyes

Regarding how the team is working there is no more hope. In one year they did absolutely nothing. As I said they just stole 150 milions of USD.

They weren't be able even to fix errors from their web page.

I will dumb them and than I am finally done with this scam.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Good idea to sell at the bottom  Roll Eyes
Do you paid shillers using any brains and know how much are the fees on shitbtc? So Scamkera when sell FEATURE will be available??

It will be such a dumb that will hurt, this shitcoin goes on 0.

Dude, every post i read from you is more retarded than the previous one. So you're trying to tell me that you OWN bankera tokens, that you have lost 10 times your investment, and still do not want to sell them because there are too much fees on Hitbtc ? What a joke lol.

If you really wanted to cut your losses you could do it months ago, you did not do anything and never proved that you actually invested into bankera lol, but you always and regulary came here to post your negativity, instead of just selling your coins and keep investing somewhere else. The more the time goes the more everyone can see who you are : a troll.

Don't worry I will dumb them tomorrow than I hope some one will clean this team.
Activity: 93
Do you paid shillers using any brains and know how much are the fees on shitbtc? So Scamkera when sell FEATURE will be available??

Dude, every post i read from you is more retarded than the previous one. So you're trying to tell me that you OWN bankera tokens, that you have lost 10 times your investment, and still do not want to sell them because there are too much fees on Hitbtc ? What a joke lol.

If you really wanted to cut your losses you could do it months ago, you did not do anything and never proved that you actually invested into bankera lol, but you always and regulary came here to post your negativity, instead of just selling your coins and keep investing somewhere else. The more the time goes the more everyone can see who you are : a troll.

All Asians will dumb this crap. In one year from 3000€ to 300€.

Congratulations Scamers i hope you and your families are sleeping good.
Activity: 93
Bank scamerS when you will enable feature "SELL" so I can dumb this cow shit? Going from 3000€ to 300 or less:)
Send to Hitbtc and sell, (if you have BNK tokens, i think youre a poor lier TROLL)

He does not own anything lol, he's just paid to spread false accusations and false news here to try to avoid people investing in the project lol.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Bank scamerS when you will enable feature "SELL" so I can dumb this cow shit? Going from 3000€ to 300 or less:)
Send to Hitbtc and sell, (if you have BNK tokens, i think youre a poor lier TROLL)
I've sent my email to the bank of Lithuania to basically open a case of fraud/breaching securities law against Bankera

No, you haven’t.

He is only a TROLL tha comes here to spread his false rumors.... i hope when the exchange opens in december he will go to his shit-hole again.

Haha, what exchange dude. This shit coin is droping and droping. By December it will be worth 0.
The same as 99% of 2018 ICOS, its a bears market dude...the same as youre a TROLL.
I've sent my email to the bank of Lithuania to basically open a case of fraud/breaching securities law against Bankera

No, you haven’t.

He is only a TROLL tha comes here to spread his false rumors.... i hope when the exchange opens in december he will go to his shit-hole again.

Haha, what exchange dude. This shit coin is droping and droping. By December it will be worth 0.

No, you haven’t.

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

No, you haven’t.
Lets be real, this was a pure scam. The question is now is will the government of Lithuania put on them some court orders and make some trials for the scam they have done. They have gotten 150 millions usd I am sure they have money for the lawyers.
Lets be real, youre pure TROLL, the saddest and shittiest one.
Lets be real, this was a pure scam. The question is now is will the government of Lithuania put on them some court orders and make some trials for the scam they have done. They have gotten 150 millions usd I am sure they have money for the lawyers.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
I've sent my email to the bank of Lithuania to basically open a case of fraud/breaching securities law against Bankera, let's see if they reply

interesting! so you have posted all these imbecilic and hysterical posts here for months now, and have done- NOTHING so far?

just shows what kind of a moron you are.

but anyway, since you are bringing out the big guns (finally!)

Just post your email here please. Since you are so convinced that this will have a profound effect, you should certainly be proud of it, so don't be shy - otherwise you will be proven a toxic troll- again!
This is dead project! 150M USD can list Binance, kucoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, Houbi and more more exchange! Team not working
For your kind information binance rejected them already, when bankera were doing ico they were pitching on binance name only but binance cleared it that they have no pact or will ever deal with Bankera.

Any proof of what you say ? To me it is more likely that Bankera just wants their token on their own exchange in priority.

Where is the exchange? Soon Grin Grin Grin 150 millions stolen. We can just say: "congratulations, it was a good scam!".

Activity: 196
Merit:0

Moris1987 activity 196 who stole your merit  ? bankera ??     ;-) 

196 shitPosts!!! jaajjaja
I've sent my email to the bank of Lithuania to basically open a case of fraud/breaching securities law against Bankera, let's see if they reply
This is dead project! 150M USD can list Binance, kucoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, Houbi and more more exchange! Team not working
For your kind information binance rejected them already, when bankera were doing ico they were pitching on binance name only but binance cleared it that they have no pact or will ever deal with Bankera.

Any proof of what you say ? To me it is more likely that Bankera just wants their token on their own exchange in priority.

Proofs?¿?¿ The Trolls doesnt have proofs, they only cry here and tell their lies...
Activity: 3

Where is the exchange? Soon Grin Grin Grin 150 millions stolen. We can just say: "congratulations, it was a good scam!".

Activity: 196
Merit:0

Moris1987 activity 196 who stole your merit  ? bankera ??     ;-) 
Pages:
Jump to: