Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 97. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
The funniest thread since Polibius. If Doris and Moris wouldn't write this thread then it would be very quiet here  Grin  but the team of bankera is also no longer here. maybe they are already on the bahamas and drink cocktail on the beach .

€0,002206 EUR (0,22%)
0,00000040 BTC (-1,01%)
0,00001223 ETH (-0,92%)
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
wtf, this dumb kid is still here crying  Cheesy
The guy reminds me of Jimmy Jammy from Polibius Thread. It could really be twins who hate Crypto and are only the losers in life.  Grin

Exchange? No? Cards? No? Bank? NO?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So how is your lawsuit going? I am sure you started it already as you are saying since months ago  Wink 

Bastards stole 150 milions I am sure hey have more than me. Not going alone into this:)

You can still go to your local police and tell them about these thieves. Maybe they will involve the Europol, FBI and what not...
Since you are so sure about it I thought you did that ages ago already Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The guy reminds me of Jimmy Jammy from Polibius Thread. It could really be twins who hate Crypto and are only the losers in life.  Grin

So how is your lawsuit going? I am sure you started it already as you are saying since months ago  Wink 

Bastards stole 150 milions I am sure hey have more than me. Not going alone into this:)
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Actually this project is backed by lazy tram who is moving forward very slowly and on other side want quick action. That's why this guy is helping the community to keep them reminding they will lose their money if the team will get failed to delivered but already in same situation has no choice to make exit.

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
How's everyone doing?
Neither. When someone collects such huge amounts of money, then I want to see something different. This branch turns into a chat room between investors.

Off course, they stole the money thinking no one cannot touch them. On the graph is like a dead line. Even coin marcet cap dont want to bother with updates of circulation supply.

There should be some wall of shame for the this scammers. The project is failure. They should give money back.

Here you go again with your poor analysis... I just think you expected to become rich in less than 6 months, but such a big project as a Bank doesn't take 6 months to be created, lack of news or not, only the time will say if the project will be sucessful or not.

Again, your lack of knowledge and experience in this cryptocurrencies world makes your critics worthless.

I invested because I was stupid. Luckily I can live with that money. However I hope the scamers will be where they should be. Poor people who put in more than 1k of euros.

Again in crypto world one day is like on stock market one year. Dummy

Banke scamers we want our money back and you scamers are taking cocaine now on some islands!

So why did you invest in an ICO if you are looking for quick gains ? You really are stupid lol. Cryptos didn't reach their actual price in one day or even one year, but many years of patience.

Get back to your stock markets lol.

I was stupid with investing into this fraud. The "team" was amazingly convincing. After the end of this campaign the faces of the team starts to be removed, there was no more live chat support, delays on everything on their road map, except dumping the coins on Shitbtc.

Anyway do you know any good developer in the team? Let us know.

Scamers should be where they belong to be.  

You should be awarded as the worst and saddest TROLL of bitcointalk forum.

Team members are on the bankeras page, also the roadmap for 2018 and 2019/2020.At spectrocoin the chat works flawlesly and support too. You only came here to cry as the noob you are...please leave us alone and stop TROLLING and complaining here.
If you want to be rich in 3 months its not our problem, and cripto is not for this, try lottery, its more for you.

What about road map? They should and need give stolen money back.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Long time we have no news about this project. I hope something will happen soon. Of course i guess that moving in this sector takes long time and many permissions.
Do you know when will we see some service on? Online at least?
it's a very bad communication between the team and the normal investors like you and me. when the team needed money they were active almost every day. now that they have over 100 .000.000 dollars it's very quiet. that's not a good sign. i hope it won't be a total loss for the investors
I still hold my BNK at spectro. We can expect a strong growth at the end of the year, around November to December.
Be calm and wait, remember that the coin in the top 20 CMC has at least 2-3 years of history before getting their current position.
BNK has potential for top 20 CMC, please be patient!

Mr. Karalevicius??
Mr TROLL?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Long time we have no news about this project. I hope something will happen soon. Of course i guess that moving in this sector takes long time and many permissions.
Do you know when will we see some service on? Online at least?
it's a very bad communication between the team and the normal investors like you and me. when the team needed money they were active almost every day. now that they have over 100 .000.000 dollars it's very quiet. that's not a good sign. i hope it won't be a total loss for the investors
I still hold my BNK at spectro. We can expect a strong growth at the end of the year, around November to December.
Be calm and wait, remember that the coin in the top 20 CMC has at least 2-3 years of history before getting their current position.
BNK has potential for top 20 CMC, please be patient!

Mr. Karalevicius??
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
How's everyone doing?
Neither. When someone collects such huge amounts of money, then I want to see something different. This branch turns into a chat room between investors.

Off course, they stole the money thinking no one cannot touch them. On the graph is like a dead line. Even coin marcet cap dont want to bother with updates of circulation supply.

There should be some wall of shame for the this scammers. The project is failure. They should give money back.

Here you go again with your poor analysis... I just think you expected to become rich in less than 6 months, but such a big project as a Bank doesn't take 6 months to be created, lack of news or not, only the time will say if the project will be sucessful or not.

Again, your lack of knowledge and experience in this cryptocurrencies world makes your critics worthless.

I invested because I was stupid. Luckily I can live with that money. However I hope the scamers will be where they should be. Poor people who put in more than 1k of euros.

Banke scamers we want our money back and you scamers are taking cocaine now on some islands!

So why did you invest in an ICO if you are looking for quick gains ? You really are stupid lol. Cryptos didn't reach their actual price in one day or even one year, but many years of patience.

I was stupid with investing into this fraud. The "team" was amazingly convincing. After the end of this campaign the faces of the team starts to be removed, there was no more live chat support, delays on everything on their road map, except dumping the coins on Shitbtc.

You should be awarded as the worst and saddest TROLL of bitcointalk forum.

Team members are on the bankeras page, also the roadmap for 2018 and 2019/2020.At spectrocoin the chat works flawlesly and support too. You only came here to cry as the noob you are...please leave us alone and stop TROLLING and complaining here.
If you want to be rich in 3 months its not our problem, and cripto is not for this, try lottery, its more for you.
How's everyone doing?

Activity: 93
How's everyone doing?

How's everyone doing?

Activity: 93
How's everyone doing?

How's everyone doing?

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
How's everyone doing?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
How's everyone doing?
Activity: 12
still holding here from ico.. and planning to buy more.BTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: