Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 99. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

My portfolio went from 2,5k to a couple of hundreds dollars, maybe less, don't even watch anymore. It is pathetic.

as I said before, buy 2500 lottery tickets next time. you do not belong here.

Sounds like a plan for those weak hands without any strategy lol.
Activity: 350

My portfolio went from 2,5k to a couple of hundreds dollars, maybe less, don't even watch anymore. It is pathetic.

All investors belongs to here, they should aware they were robed. At lotery tickets at least you know there is 99,9% you gonna lose everything. Huobi, Kucoin made their exchanges with portion what BankScamers stole, so stop justifying acts of robery. 
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Activity: 39
You talk about BNK, it seems that she lives. Want to buy - sell, then not that address. You need DOGE, BANCA and others. Now is a good time to "sell". I will be happy to buy for 0.002. I want to remind you that in September 2017 BTC price 2700 e. And everyone was happy. The ICO BNK price was 0.02 and now 0.002. Buy 1.000000 BNK and its price will be about 0.005. Price will not increase? Be wrong
Activity: 39
Want to sell more quickly? Now you need to buy and buy BNK only. Much to buy and store.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Brothers, when Bankera's exchange will be launched?

Hello,
We are aiming to release Bankera’s exchange by the end of this year. We will announce in our channels once we have the confirmed launch dates. You can also take a look at: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/08/23/bankera-qa-10/
Activity: 4
Brothers, when Bankera's exchange will be launched?
Activity: 58
The problem with Bankera is that people in the crypto world are used to quick, sky-high returns.  Unfortunately this 'golden age' of cryptos is now over with the sheer number of projects and dilution of liquidity.  People need to be patient as Bankera was always going to be a long-term investment.  To create an international bank takes an unbelievable amount of work.  

I certainly don't consider it to be a scam as some people are screaming on here.  Even though there's no regulation for ICOs, this wouldn't prevent the directors of Spectrocoin/Bankera being indicted for fraud if this was the case.  

Yes it's disappointing that the price has fallen so far but I didn't invest to double my money in 6 months.  I invested to get potentially 50-100x my money in 5 years.  Out of all the many, many ICOs, I would say Bankera is one of the few that has the potential to do this.  

The problem with Bankera is they are not doing even updates on their web pages and some idiots are expecting bank to grow up.

There is no team behind, no investors to believe in this project, there is no other option other than this Shitcoin goes to 0 or bellow.

The problem with silence is that it can be a good thing, like it can be a bad thing. It can be good if they keep a big project under silence, so they won't risk any type of hack, or possibly because they could be waiting for the end of that downtrend "blood bath" that is occuring since several months.

The bad thing is that they lose the trust of many customers, you must remember we are the "early guys" in this project, early investors are paying for the broken pieces of the project, but on the long term, this could be a huge outcome for us.

For the moment, Bankera is just a name, some ETH weekly payouts, and coins that can be traded on Hitbtc. Far from their objective to make a bank, but only the time will say where this project leads. My advice to scared people would be to get out if they can't take some losses, but if you have nerves of steel, this is definitely the most promising project to be in on the long term.

This is a very unfortunate thing. We all know that there are many risks that are in cryptocurrency, most of them do not know which one is which is not a scam. This project seemed to lose a lot of customers, they don't even do the verification for this State and there is no any updates from the team. I agree if this project is 1 of the many projects that have the potential to succeed in the future, but need clarification from dev about the what to do next.
Activity: 6
I see there are some who do not believe in the project, but I want to tell people that it is absolutely reliable and I have nothing to doubt. I hope the project will be successful and strong spread. Smiley
The problem with Bankera is that people in the crypto world are used to quick, sky-high returns.  Unfortunately this 'golden age' of cryptos is now over with the sheer number of projects and dilution of liquidity.  People need to be patient as Bankera was always going to be a long-term investment.  To create an international bank takes an unbelievable amount of work.  

I certainly don't consider it to be a scam as some people are screaming on here.  Even though there's no regulation for ICOs, this wouldn't prevent the directors of Spectrocoin/Bankera being indicted for fraud if this was the case.  

Yes it's disappointing that the price has fallen so far but I didn't invest to double my money in 6 months.  I invested to get potentially 50-100x my money in 5 years.  Out of all the many, many ICOs, I would say Bankera is one of the few that has the potential to do this.  

The problem with Bankera is they are not doing even updates on their web pages and some idiots are expecting bank to grow up.

There is no team behind, no investors to believe in this project, there is no other option other than this Shitcoin goes to 0 or bellow.

The problem with silence is that it can be a good thing, like it can be a bad thing. It can be good if they keep a big project under silence, so they won't risk any type of hack, or possibly because they could be waiting for the end of that downtrend "blood bath" that is occuring since several months.

The bad thing is that they lose the trust of many customers, you must remember we are the "early guys" in this project, early investors are paying for the broken pieces of the project, but on the long term, this could be a huge outcome for us.

For the moment, Bankera is just a name, some ETH weekly payouts, and coins that can be traded on Hitbtc. Far from their objective to make a bank, but only the time will say where this project leads. My advice to scared people would be to get out if they can't take some losses, but if you have nerves of steel, this is definitely the most promising project to be in on the long term.

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
The problem with Bankera is that people in the crypto world are used to quick, sky-high returns.  Unfortunately this 'golden age' of cryptos is now over with the sheer number of projects and dilution of liquidity.  People need to be patient as Bankera was always going to be a long-term investment.  To create an international bank takes an unbelievable amount of work. 

I certainly don't consider it to be a scam as some people are screaming on here.  Even though there's no regulation for ICOs, this wouldn't prevent the directors of Spectrocoin/Bankera being indicted for fraud if this was the case. 

Yes it's disappointing that the price has fallen so far but I didn't invest to double my money in 6 months.  I invested to get potentially 50-100x my money in 5 years.  Out of all the many, many ICOs, I would say Bankera is one of the few that has the potential to do this. 

all those crybabies are the 2017 newcomers . they deserve it
The problem with Bankera is that people in the crypto world are used to quick, sky-high returns.  Unfortunately this 'golden age' of cryptos is now over with the sheer number of projects and dilution of liquidity.  People need to be patient as Bankera was always going to be a long-term investment.  To create an international bank takes an unbelievable amount of work. 

I certainly don't consider it to be a scam as some people are screaming on here.  Even though there's no regulation for ICOs, this wouldn't prevent the directors of Spectrocoin/Bankera being indicted for fraud if this was the case. 

Yes it's disappointing that the price has fallen so far but I didn't invest to double my money in 6 months.  I invested to get potentially 50-100x my money in 5 years.  Out of all the many, many ICOs, I would say Bankera is one of the few that has the potential to do this. 

100% agreed Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

In this situation we have two options, leave the boat during the storm, or stay on it and hope to get out of the storm without too much damage.

O so you became pessimistic? I would pay higher fee from transferring from Spectroscam to shitbtc and than to my bank than actually getting something out of it, since spectroSCAM still didn't enable "sell" button. And if they allow to sell ShitBNK this will go to 0. To get 100$ from 2,5k from ico after I pay all fees is not worth of my time.

And again you get me wrong.

I always said they had a huge lack of communication and the fact that they are late on their roadmap is not normal. Now i understand that some projects may take time and i take this one as a long term investment, but talking about long term investments means during all those months / years of wait, the "losses" may be huge, but the outcome may be fantastic. The whole point is to take a decision and keep it.

Either we sink deep into the sea, either we arrive on the paradisiac island, but meanwhile, this is gonna be a harsh travel.
In this situation we have two options, leave the boat during the storm, or stay on it and hope to get out of the storm without too much damage.

O so you became pessimistic? I would pay higher fee from transferring from Spectroscam to shitbtc and than to my bank than actually getting something out of it, since spectroSCAM still didn't enable "sell" button. And if they allow to sell ShitBNK this will go to 0. To get 100$ from 2,5k from ico after I pay all fees is not worth of my time.

What's up with this dump? Is it that people are leaving now that there is still no product?

Going to 0, dumb people will be dumped. And yes I invested in ico scam.

I don't want to be all doom and gloom but my trusted forecasts for BNK are looking very bad (0.00017usd by end of year)! The longer it goes without progress, products, exchange, real news or meaningful updates people will lose faith and dump there tokens. I'm afraid Bankera will continue to fall faster and faster unless team do something really soon.
Take what I say with a grain of salt as I don't hold a crystal ball but to watch a forecast go from 0.05 to 0.00017 in a couple of weeks sends alarm bells ringing!

While I agree that communication and progress from Bankera is very poor considering how much money they raised (enough to hire a team of 30 senior developers for a year for a mere 1% of ICO funds), the token price cannot fall much further (thankfully).  The current price gives an annual return of around 3% which now gives it significant buoyancy.  This is unless the weekly revenue starts to fall.

I hope you are right (please, please, please be right)! 7 days 37% down and some AI predictions are now at 0.000001usd within 3 months. At that price my entire ico bnk will be worth under $10..........

They don't have any plans to do anything, their initial plan was to gather money, with faces from EU parlament, NEM and after ico was over all faces were gone, than they started to misleading people with dates of their products. This gang is now on some islands enjoying life.

Activity: 18
What's up with this dump? Is it that people are leaving now that there is still no product?

I don't want to be all doom and gloom but my trusted forecasts for BNK are looking very bad (0.00017usd by end of year)! The longer it goes without progress, products, exchange, real news or meaningful updates people will lose faith and dump there tokens. I'm afraid Bankera will continue to fall faster and faster unless team do something really soon.
Take what I say with a grain of salt as I don't hold a crystal ball but to watch a forecast go from 0.05 to 0.00017 in a couple of weeks sends alarm bells ringing!

While I agree that communication and progress from Bankera is very poor considering how much money they raised (enough to hire a team of 30 senior developers for a year for a mere 1% of ICO funds), the token price cannot fall much further (thankfully).  The current price gives an annual return of around 3% which now gives it significant buoyancy.  This is unless the weekly revenue starts to fall.

I hope you are right (please, please, please be right)! 7 days 37% down and some AI predictions are now at 0.000001usd within 3 months. At that price my entire ico bnk will be worth under $10..........
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

While I agree that communication and progress from Bankera is very poor considering how much money they raised (enough to hire a team of 30 senior developers for a year for a mere 1% of ICO funds), the token price cannot fall much further (thankfully).  The current price gives an annual return of around 3% which now gives it significant buoyancy.  This is unless the weekly revenue starts to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: