Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 104. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can not understand. Where information... when ICO or pre-ico?
according to me the best way to get news and information,
follow the channel telegram international https://t.me/BitBoostint  where you will find the members of your team in real-time,
announce the activities and the times in which you can participate in the presale
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

soon you will see all informations about ICO or Pre-ICO just wait,,
and do not miss the best opportunities  Wink
Regards
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The information is not made official yet, but hopefully as the pre-ico draws nearer, we would all be informed via this medium and also on the site and all other available channels.

No information will be coming out until we sort out our recent negotiations but whoever tries to lower or make look lower the effort that is being put into creation of automated blockchain governance structure that we are building using our private resources and aint demanding u to refund us, whoever will do that will be punished.

I really dont understand where this is coming from, if there are internal issues to be resolved with the team, I think it should be done separately in private and not on the forum. When this is fully resolved then you can make announcements, grievances and threats shouldnt be aired out here.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
The information is not made official yet, but hopefully as the pre-ico draws nearer, we would all be informed via this medium and also on the site and all other available channels.

No information will be coming out until we sort out our recent negotiations but whoever tries to lower or make look lower the effort that is being put into creation of automated blockchain governance structure that we are building using our private resources and aint demanding u to refund us, whoever will do that will be punished.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
The Block runs on the Ethereum blockchain, making it inherently resistant to censorship attempts.
No central authority controls the blockchain, and transactions can be completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement. 
ENCRYPTION IS BUILT IN
Although all transactions are on the blockchain, not everything is public. Messages between buyer and seller are encrypted,
and personal information (such as shipping address) is also encrypted, by default.
you are right this conditions offers a good level of anonymity not 100% of course there will always be a track on blockchain ...encrypting transaction and shipping address will help a lot...
The Block runs on the Ethereum blockchain, making it inherently resistant to censorship attempts.
No central authority controls the blockchain, and transactions can be completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement. 
ENCRYPTION IS BUILT IN
Although all transactions are on the blockchain, not everything is public. Messages between buyer and seller are encrypted,
and personal information (such as shipping address) is also encrypted, by default.
25 million BBT (25%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. BitBoost aims to raise $5,000,000

So, If I am not wrong. 1BBT is $0,2 at the presale?

The 41 million BBT  for the main token sale will have to reach a cap?

hi mate, yes you are right the pre sale price is 0.2$ each.. it's in the op as you can see, i had a screencap for it,

OK, thanks. Do you also have any information about the main sale price? I would like to understand how big is the opportunity to but them now.

It is likely that the ICO sale price would be different from token pre-sale probably alittle higher thereby giving early investors bonus discount.

It will be more better to many investors to understand the difference of pre-sale and ico price for 1BBT. I prefer to know this information, this will determine the amount of investment.

A pre-sale is a preliminary ICO usually held prior to the main ICO to help provide more funds to develop the project further and fund logistics and/or any other outstanding costs all geared towards the ICO and project. Pre-ICO sale token are usually offered at discounts to the actual price for early investors who wish to participate.

yes, maybe there will be a price difference between pre ico and the ico.. but it can also be the same and only differs in the bonus they will receive.
you are right i think it will be no difference between pre ico and ico price maybe they decrease or remove the bonus...
Here is a detailed description of the BBT, the Token for the bitboost block https://goo.gl/nx9cyF
I feel that you are generating a lot of interest for this project and will bring very high this ICO.
 In 2 weeks the rumors have grown up and come questions from each part
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
25 million BBT (25%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. BitBoost aims to raise $5,000,000

hi mate, yes you are right the pre sale price is 0.2$ each.. it's in the op as you can see, i had a screencap for it,

OK, thanks. Do you also have any information about the main sale price? I would like to understand how big is the opportunity to but them now.

It is likely that the ICO sale price would be different from token pre-sale probably alittle higher thereby giving early investors bonus discount.

It will be more better to many investors to understand the difference of pre-sale and ico price for 1BBT. I prefer to know this information, this will determine the amount of investment.

A pre-sale is a preliminary ICO usually held prior to the main ICO to help provide more funds to develop the project further and fund logistics and/or any other outstanding costs all geared towards the ICO and project. Pre-ICO sale token are usually offered at discounts to the actual price for early investors who wish to participate.

yes, maybe there will be a price difference between pre ico and the ico.. but it can also be the same and only differs in the bonus they will receive.

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

The Block is featured in the interview series “Ethereum DApp Creators” by Status - read more here http://ow.ly/F5hL30e75iM the article talks about the team behind The Block, a decentralized trading platform that wants to cut out the middleman to help users get rid of large fees on e-commerce.
I read in the chat telegram that the pre-sale will be active before the end of August, they are following the program and I find it to be serious.
this means that the team is working well

Yes the team is very hardworking to ensure that they deliver a good product to the e-commerce global community, also campaign manager kindly take note to update the signature bounty list, my rank has been upgraded.
I read in the chat telegram that the pre-sale will be active before the end of August, they are following the program and I find it to be serious.
this means that the team is working well
so when it will be awailable the market buyers can use real money,eth or also the token of bitboost?

The BBT token to the value of 1usd will be used to list products for sale on the block, while ETH will be used by buyers to purchase goods, fiat is not used on The Block.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaigns, so excited about the project! Wink
so when it will be awailable the market buyers can use real money,eth or also the token of bitboost?
Jump to: