Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 106. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Yesterday I saw a video interview of Jeff Bezos, where he spoke of the growth of the Amazon and of the prospects for growth of e-commerce in general, etc. I want to see and I look forward to an interview where Bezos talks about BitBoost and e-commerce decentralized, I think this day is pretty near

Althoug the day is pretty near I think that we will never hear Bezos talking about decentralized e-commerce. Maybe he could utilize the blockchain technology but Amazon it's the opposite of decentralization.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
This is nice article that would be very valuable for bitboost project: http://ow.ly/azfe30dTf8K
From transaction records to payment system, the global e-commerce sector which is projected to increase to $4.058 tln by 2020 needs the Blockchain to evolve with the growing trend, particularly in the Ethereum market. Statista notes that the number of people buying goods or services online will increase from 1.46 bln in 2015 to above two bln in 2020.

Justas Pikelis says this of the e-commerce decentralized
“E-commerce needs the Blockchain technology to keep up with the future. Blockchain is the perfect tool for e-commerce to be more efficient and more trustful. For example, payment processing through Blockchain has a significantly bigger potential for transaction high speeds and low prices, let alone all the possible variety of ways smart contracts can improve both e-commerce and payments. In Monetha's case, the Decentralised Trust and Reputation System is the best proof for that. The powerful benefits that DTRS brings would be impossible without the Blockchain technology.”

I am seeing alot of e-commerce stores following the footpath of this very innovative project. It has already started happening, for example Africa's first online store that accepts Bitcoin and other digital currency is here https://shopnow.ng/
this new service africa should start in a few hours, has a base in Nigeria, there are contacts, but nothing more. I keep under observation, however, I think that The Block will be a different thing, you can tell right away from reading the WP, and using the Dex. This Shopnow is a simple on-line shop, Bitboost is much more, has all the cards in rule to become a true competitor of the big e-commerce

Of course bitboost would stand out as one major pioneer in e-commerce store, it also depends on how fast other competitors spring out some of which may not use the idea of crowdfunding to launch out.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
bitboost.net
nice graphic/scheme but i see somewhere a 15% fee? it is not too much? and also 1$ listing fee is very similar to ebay...

BitBoost receives 15% of third party service fees, not 15% of the item price. eBay charges 10% (+ another 2-3% for Paypal) of the item price to the seller to use its service and Amazon demands even higher fees.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
it seems to me like an escrow service,i think it will work well privacy is guaranteed...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
but is already hacked by NSA???
 Huh Huh Huh
Or i understand wrong?

from wiki
"Curve25519 was first released by Daniel J. Bernstein in 2005,[7] but interest increased considerably after 2013 when it was discovered that the NSA had implemented a backdoor into Dual_EC_DRBG. While not directly related,[8] suspicious aspects of the NIST's P curve constants[9] led to concerns[10] that the NSA had chosen values that gave them an advantage in factoring[11] public keys.[12]"
Activity: 672
it is possible to get the schema of the operation of the rating system and feedback keeping in mind the address ETH
and the amount of addresses a user can have. how are logged the feedback of buyers and sellers
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
nice graphic/scheme but i see somewhere a 15% fee? it is not too much? and also 1$ listing fee is very similar to ebay...

Listing fee may need be lowered in my opinion till it get popular enough.
This is nice article that would be very valuable for bitboost project: http://ow.ly/azfe30dTf8K
From transaction records to payment system, the global e-commerce sector which is projected to increase to $4.058 tln by 2020 needs the Blockchain to evolve with the growing trend, particularly in the Ethereum market. Statista notes that the number of people buying goods or services online will increase from 1.46 bln in 2015 to above two bln in 2020.

“E-commerce needs the Blockchain technology to keep up with the future. Blockchain is the perfect tool for e-commerce to be more efficient and more trustful. For example, payment processing through Blockchain has a significantly bigger potential for transaction high speeds and low prices, let alone all the possible variety of ways smart contracts can improve both e-commerce and payments. In Monetha's case, the Decentralised Trust and Reputation System is the best proof for that. The powerful benefits that DTRS brings would be impossible without the Blockchain technology.”

I am seeing alot of e-commerce stores following the footpath of this very innovative project. It has already started happening, for example Africa's first online store that accepts Bitcoin and other digital currency is here https://shopnow.ng/
this new service africa should start in a few hours, has a base in Nigeria, there are contacts, but nothing more. I keep under observation, however, I think that The Block will be a different thing, you can tell right away from reading the WP, and using the Dex. This Shopnow is a simple on-line shop, Bitboost is much more, has all the cards in rule to become a true competitor of the big e-commerce
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project. I will participate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

man, it's like "ask and you will get"

great "customer care", thanks very much, I didn't expect such a quick reaction to my suggestion.

can you please confirm how long will the campaign last?

good luck!

This is nice article that would be very valuable for bitboost project: http://ow.ly/azfe30dTf8K as it highlights the importance of blockchain in e-commerce as the perfect tool for e-commerce to be more efficient and more trustworthy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who counts Twitter and facebook bounty? Can someone answer?

Im the bounty manager.

Any question, Just PM me!

hi shooter, would appreciate some updates to the spreadsheet. how often are you planning to do it?

Hi sir, it will be done soon!

If you follow all the rules, your stakes are safe!

Any question, just PM me!

Regards
Yesterday I saw a video interview of Jeff Bezos, where he spoke of the growth of the Amazon and of the prospects for growth of e-commerce in general, etc. I want to see and I look forward to an interview where Bezos talks about BitBoost and e-commerce decentralized, I think this day is pretty near
The fact that sellers are paying for escrow service on The Block will serve as a measure for good practices. This will definitely put them on their toes to always deliver. Good one
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Who counts Twitter and facebook bounty? Can someone answer?

Im the bounty manager.

Any question, Just PM me!

hi shooter, would appreciate some updates to the spreadsheet. how often are you planning to do it?

Same ,and do you know when will it ends ? because rhere are no announcement in the OP when the ICO start or end . I send a pm . Thanks.
Jump to: