Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 105. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
25 million BBT (25%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. BitBoost aims to raise $5,000,000

So, If I am not wrong. 1BBT is $0,2 at the presale?

The 41 million BBT  for the main token sale will have to reach a cap?

hi mate, yes you are right the pre sale price is 0.2$ each.. it's in the op as you can see, i had a screencap for it,

OK, thanks. Do you also have any information about the main sale price? I would like to understand how big is the opportunity to but them now.

It is likely that the ICO sale price would be different from token pre-sale probably alittle higher thereby giving early investors bonus discount, so it's better to take advantage of the pre-sale price in other to enjoy discount.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
25 million BBT (25%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. BitBoost aims to raise $5,000,000

The 41 million BBT  for the main token sale will have to reach a cap?

hi mate, yes you are right the pre sale price is 0.2$ each.. it's in the op as you can see, i had a screencap for it,

OK, thanks. Do you also have any information about the main sale price? I would like to understand how big is the opportunity to but them now.
Activity: 672

I think that is a great price for the presale, and I find it a good opportunity given the scope of the project. you can take a large amount of tokens
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 728

enigmatical  writes:  "The pre-sale will start sometime in August while ico will commence Sept/Oct,
 the actual date has not been released officially yet, but we all hope soonest.
  By the way you can join the international telegram channel here": https://t.me/BitBoostint
if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

they are personal choices, with the volatility these days on the crypto, I don't bother to give advice.
 there should be a pre-sale in the coming weeks, you can follow the news in the chat international telegram
                                                          https://t.me/BitBoostint
This Ico wasn't clear for me when will be the ICo or the date if there is also a Pre-sale when it will be ? This project have something like what i've read and its continuously developing that's why i got so curious and wanted to know the dates of start.

The pre-sale will start sometime in August while ico will commence Sept/Oct, the actual date has not been released officially yet, but we all hope soonest. By the way you can join the international telegram channel here: t.me/BitBoostint
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

they are personal choices, with the volatility these days on the crypto, I don't bother to give advice.
 there should be a pre-sale in the coming weeks, you can follow the news in the chat international telegram
This Ico wasn't clear for me when will be the ICo or the date if there is also a Pre-sale when it will be ? This project have something like what i've read and its continuously developing that's why i got so curious and wanted to know the dates of start.
if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

Is bounty campaign still open?

The bounty campaign is still open, refer to bitboost bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbbt-bitboost-the-block-decentralized-ecommerce-on-ethereum-blockchain-1836417 for more details on how to participate.
What do you think about the regulation of the ICO ? are of the idea that you can control who participates in the ico and crowdfunding in general, but I think that may be in the restriction of the freedom and investment action. those who work in our industry search the autonomy and the tradinionale finance does not want to grant autonomy to us.I also think that the answer is the research of new technologies and solutions
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Is bounty campaign still open?
The moment an already existing e-commerce store integrates cryptocurrency in its business affairs not matter how small they introduce it, it would experience a massive boost in their business operations.
I, too, believe that the integration of the crypto and the blockchain in a market
that is already existing is a very strong thrust for the business. we are at the beginning of a new economic era
you are right the introduction of cryptoin an existing market will give not only more choice to sellers and buyers,but also anonymity and i think sellers can boost the volume of their business...

Imagine what this can do for Amazon, Jeff Bezos currently lost $6 Billion overnight, this knocks him off the richest man spot from Gates, as much as he's diversified his businesses beyond just retailing, am sure integrating this would definitely put him back on that no.1 spot.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
The moment an already existing e-commerce store integrates cryptocurrency in its business affairs not matter how small they introduce it, it would experience a massive boost in their business operations.
I, too, believe that the integration of the crypto and the blockchain in a market
that is already existing is a very strong thrust for the business. we are at the beginning of a new economic era
you are right the introduction of cryptoin an existing market will give not only more choice to sellers and buyers,but also anonymity and i think sellers can boost the volume of their business...
Yesterday I saw a video interview of Jeff Bezos, where he spoke of the growth of the Amazon and of the prospects for growth of e-commerce in general, etc. I want to see and I look forward to an interview where Bezos talks about BitBoost and e-commerce decentralized, I think this day is pretty near

Althoug the day is pretty near I think that we will never hear Bezos talking about decentralized e-commerce. Maybe he could utilize the blockchain technology but Amazon it's the opposite of decentralization.
I think that competitors and stakeholders speak highly of this project. we will see journalists write in the newspapers more important.
I also think that the traditional e-commerce begin to use the blockchain, but in a centralized way, always
Jump to: