Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 107. (Read 56709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Who counts Twitter and facebook bounty? Can someone answer?

Im the bounty manager.

Any question, Just PM me!

hi shooter, would appreciate some updates to the spreadsheet. how often are you planning to do it?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Another explainer video for The Block features: Image Uploading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6VLeOQQ_k&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6VLeOQQ_k&t=2s
watch the video of the wallet/dex, and how to proceed to hide the photo and the url of the image.
very interesting and it is only the beginning, think of how many functions can be implemented when we use the market
Activity: 728
In a decentralized market how will be managed reputation of seller and buyer?
The buyer will be registered? What data will the block collect?

The details of our reputation system are still being finalized. However, no registration will be needed. Every seller and buyer is uniquely identified by an ETH address, and this is how reputation ratings will be associated with them.

good.
this is really good for maintain anonimity.
So, the feedback system is backed to an ETH adress... if i understand well
this is a good compromise no registration and that preserve anonimity and feedback of sellers based on eth address...

and what about the real address where the items purchased will be sent? the address remains forever or it's only a data of seller?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Im the bounty manager.

Any question, Just PM me!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
this is a scheme of purchase and sale executed by the dex of bitboost !? known to the escrow pay the 15% fee,
 their income is taken away from the 15% ? you can summarize the rating system of sellers and buyers so we have a fixed point ?

This is detailed explanation of the block ecosystem, and how the flowchart works.
http://www.bitboost.net/how-does-the-block-works/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=the_block_ecosystem
Another explainer video for The Block, which I find very interesting as it details all features expected on The Block: Image Uploading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6VLeOQQ_k&t=2s

this is a scheme of purchase and sale executed by the dex of bitboost !? known to the escrow pay the 15% fee,
 their income is taken away from the 15% ? you can summarize the rating system of sellers and buyers so we have a fixed point ?

The bounty manager is in charge of these, probably send him a private message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shooterxd-819403. In case there are inconsistencies you observe, be patient as it will be updated.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

The details of our reputation system are still being finalized. However, no registration will be needed. Every seller and buyer is uniquely identified by an ETH address, and this is how reputation ratings will be associated with them.

good.
this is a good compromise no registration and that preserve anonimity and feedback of sellers based on eth address...
have you caught the vision of the decision of the american SEC about ICO ? they want to limit the free market if they are unable to control it. also other institutions could take similar decisions and we will have to find other ways to cover these projects have

https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-declares-dao-tokens-securities-icos-federal-securities-laws/?utm_source=SEC%20Declares%20DAO%20Tokens&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram%20Channel

Typical of USA. They want to control this new technology.
If USA doesn't  allow to grow and prosper, all the ICO will be outside their country.
of course, I think too that the ideas and investment move where the soil is suitable and where the laws are more elastic. look for example what they are doing, switzerland, malta, kazakhstan, and other countries. who will impose rigid laws will remain cut off from the revenue that will come from new economies
Activity: 728
have you caught the vision of the decision of the american SEC about ICO ? they want to limit the free market if they are unable to control it. also other institutions could take similar decisions and we will have to find other ways to cover these projects have

https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-declares-dao-tokens-securities-icos-federal-securities-laws/?utm_source=SEC%20Declares%20DAO%20Tokens&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram%20Channel

Typical of USA. They want to control this new technology.
If USA doesn't  allow to grow and prosper, all the ICO will be outside their country.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Do you have some bounty manager? Does anyone check the spreadsheets? Week 1 - Empty, Week 2 - Empty Huh?

Hi Feromon, our bounty manager is updating it, please check in the next hours to see the update! Stay tuned!

good.
The reputation system will be associated to the addresses Ethereum and I understand that we can only have one address ? it will be possible to have multiple address on the same DEX ? in this way, if a user had a wrong behaviour is enough to change the DEX and address ? if you want to clarify these doubts, good job

I'm also concerned about this point. I'm not convinced that having only one address per individual, is a good solution in the crypto world.

I guess the reputation system will have to be replaced by some sort of smart contract.

the reputation system is already testable on the wallet/dex ? otherwise we have to wait
for the final version to try out the reputation system and feedback

I hope Bitboost team are taking note of these, kindly address the reputation system & feedback where necessary. The reputation system would create credibility amongst sellers on The Block.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

good.
The reputation system will be associated to the addresses Ethereum and I understand that we can only have one address ? it will be possible to have multiple address on the same DEX ? in this way, if a user had a wrong behaviour is enough to change the DEX and address ? if you want to clarify these doubts, good job

I'm also concerned about this point. I'm not convinced that having only one address per individual, is a good solution in the crypto world.

I guess the reputation system will have to be replaced by some sort of smart contract.

the reputation system is already testable on the wallet/dex ? otherwise we have to wait

why you do not talk about the reputation system and feedback?
i think analisys is alredy done and no you are implementing..
so, you already talking about...

good.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

good.

good.
Jump to: