Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 45. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

this is definetely a good pointGrin anyway... I hope to finally see the beta after this weekend because the time of the ico is almost over and it would be good to judge their actual work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
so no way to test a beta version before the end ico? hope they release soon then a fully functioning version...
Maybe there will be beta version before the end of ICO. From what I have read is that public beta is coming very soon, and also they have fixed a lot of bugs that have been in private beta. Here is the link I read about it: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/

This link is the proof that they are working but it would be awesome to look at a beta (a fully funtional app would be too much in this phase) to see the quality of their programing.
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
I sincerely hope that bitboost starts right away, i need an ecommerce that is fully operational and that i can buy it in crypto .

Do not worry, the team will fully development this project after this ico ends. Not only you that expect in order to bitboost starts right away but also all people around the world, because this project have more advantages than other e-commerce
The world is in a need for a good e-commerce that is working in cryptocurrency. I see BitBoost like a perfect opportunity for that to happen. The progress they showed in this ICO time it shows how serious they are.
Yes I agree with you,  bitboost alot of other opportunities to users on the blockchain, hence in 12days, fundraising comes to an end, also the final stage of bonus discount ends in 3days.  The time to support and invest in the awesome project is now or never.

I hope in the final pump of bitboost.. What is actual fund raised? When will bitboost be listed on coinmarketcap.com ?? If you have news please post here. Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I sincerely hope that bitboost starts right away, i need an ecommerce that is fully operational and that i can buy it in crypto .

Do not worry, the team will fully development this project after this ico ends. Not only you that expect in order to bitboost starts right away but also all people around the world, because this project have more advantages than other e-commerce
The world is in a need for a good e-commerce that is working in cryptocurrency. I see BitBoost like a perfect opportunity for that to happen. The progress they showed in this ICO time it shows how serious they are.
Yes I agree with you,  bitboost alot of other opportunities to users on the blockchain, hence in 12days, fundraising comes to an end, also the final stage of bonus discount ends in 3days.  The time to support and invest in the awesome project is now or never.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
so no way to test a beta version before the end ico? hope they release soon then a fully functioning version...
Maybe there will be beta version before the end of ICO. From what I have read is that public beta is coming very soon, and also they have fixed a lot of bugs that have been in private beta. Here is the link I read about it: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Here's Bitboost October's technical updates: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/ thanks Bitboost for fixing up errors and bugs as soon as possible.
we are close to the release of the public Beta, the attention grows
Since the release of our private beta, our dev team has been working hard to fix all the bugs detected by our first testers (thanks, people!).
 We are preparing the public beta release, which will come very soon

I heard about this weekend for the new release of the beta app. that's good, it's time to try it!  Smiley  I hope it can give Bitboost also an help to keep growing in the fundraising. Thanks to enigmatical for the link!
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
why the manager bounty not update list participants
please information ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Here's Bitboost October's technical updates: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/ thanks Bitboost for fixing up errors and bugs as soon as possible.
we are close to the release of the public Beta, the attention grows
Since the release of our private beta, our dev team has been working hard to fix all the bugs detected by our first testers (thanks, people!).
 We are preparing the public beta release, which will come very soon
Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 350
Looking at their website and seeing the way the ICO goes it looks really promising. Also they have strong partners that should make people to invest more likely. The problems with beta are being solved so the project looks really solid for now.

After the team fixed error for beta app, seem so much people will try it. It will give user experience and it can make user who not invest yet to this project will consider to invest in this project, and it can make this ico success
Activity: 123
there are some news about the beta testing? I have not received any answers, so now I'm thinking that I'm not qualified as profile or it was a sort of limited bounty...

I recevied an email a couple of days ago. It was written that they are working on some bugs due to an ethereum upgrade. I hope I can have it as soon as possible (and so you), so do not lose your hope!  Wink
I would also like to try the demo but I am still confident that it will be released as soon as possible...
Yes,  alot of anticipation is growing rapidly to test the beta app when this fix is done.  Here's the link to the features we all look forward to: https://www.bitboost.net/features.php
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
there are some news about the beta testing? I have not received any answers, so now I'm thinking that I'm not qualified as profile or it was a sort of limited bounty...

I recevied an email a couple of days ago. It was written that they are working on some bugs due to an ethereum upgrade. I hope I can have it as soon as possible (and so you), so do not lose your hope!  Wink
I would also like to try the demo but I am still confident that it will be released as soon as possible...
Looking at their website and seeing the way the ICO goes it looks really promising. Also they have strong partners that should make people to invest more likely. The problems with beta are being solved so the project looks really solid for now.
Activity: 154

there are (were?) a lot of active testers, and the previous is an official communication, so I don't think it's something limited. when you will receive it you have just to install on your device and try it.

ok perfect, thank you, it's just because the token sale will be over in a couple of weeks and still have to try the service. I hope that this upgrade will be fast!  Tongue
Activity: 140

there are (were?) a lot of active testers, and the previous is an official communication, so I don't think it's something limited. when you will receive it you have just to install on your device and try it.
Pages:
Jump to: