Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 46. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
there are some news about the beta testing? I have not received any answers, so now I'm thinking that I'm not qualified as profile or it was a sort of limited bounty...

I recevied an email a couple of days ago. It was written that they are working on some bugs due to an ethereum upgrade. I hope I can have it as soon as possible (and so you), so do not lose your hope!  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
there are some news about the beta testing? I have not received any answers, so now I'm thinking that I'm not qualified as profile or it was a sort of limited bounty...
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
bitboost is project last time, this project launch when i still confused about bitcointalk, if now i can explore it, but i can not join this project maybe i still waiting new project of you 
Maybe you can rephrase your questions better. You can still join by investing in this project Bitboost as token sale is currently ongoing in its 3rd Phase of which you can still buy BBT at a 4.348 percent discount. This discount ends in 5day before it drops, so hurry along while u still can.
Activity: 84
bitboost is project last time, this project launch when i still confused about bitcointalk, if now i can explore it, but i can not join this project maybe i still waiting new project of you 
Activity: 350
when is the end of the ico? according to your tokensale site, on october 31, you no longer have bonus right, then there is 9 days along with it.  what is this mean? is the ico until november 8 or 9 then?

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th and during Phase Four (9 days long) on october 31th until october 9th this coin price at 0,46 USD per BBT, it mean this coin price no discount
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
when is the end of the ico? according to your tokensale site, on october 31, you no longer have bonus right, then there is 9 days along with it.  what is this mean? is the ico until november 8 or 9 then?
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.
At this stage it is premature to weave different projects that are in incubation stage. I think that in time more mature, it will be interesting the interaction between the projects born from different ideas. Create an economy more developed and stable, increasing the supply of the services.

same idea. as I said previously it would be dangerous to put your hopes in the hands of another emerging reality. in this phase in better to be careful. but I still think that a lot of startups partners or try to do it. you must think that is easier for them to sign an agreement with a small business, even if you prefer something more solid.

we can keep talk about this hypothesis and we will never know who's right. what I'm just saying is that two startups can create an advantage for themselves working together. obviously they can collaborate also with other more solid realities.
Well it is clear that two are better than one! Since start-up, however, the risk of failing is very real..it would be better to do it with a reality more concrete and not at the beginning of his path...but don't find it a bad initiative...

The risk of failing is very high.. Vitalik Buterin said that 80% of the i will fail.. So bitboost need to be on the 10% of the most important project based on ethereum..
Activity: 98
Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.
At this stage it is premature to weave different projects that are in incubation stage. I think that in time more mature, it will be interesting the interaction between the projects born from different ideas. Create an economy more developed and stable, increasing the supply of the services.

same idea. as I said previously it would be dangerous to put your hopes in the hands of another emerging reality. in this phase in better to be careful. but I still think that a lot of startups partners or try to do it. you must think that is easier for them to sign an agreement with a small business, even if you prefer something more solid.

we can keep talk about this hypothesis and we will never know who's right. what I'm just saying is that two startups can create an advantage for themselves working together. obviously they can collaborate also with other more solid realities.
Well it is clear that two are better than one! Since start-up, however, the risk of failing is very real..it would be better to do it with a reality more concrete and not at the beginning of his path...but don't find it a bad initiative...
Please what's the steps to swap fee market token for BBT Tokens?
Here's the procedure to Swap FreeMarket Assets for BitBoost Tokens. Create an Ethereum wallet that is able to accept BBT. Send your FreeMarket assets to Bitboost, then prepare your wallet to accept BBT and Wait.
For more details visit https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
it is a simple procedure, seems to be complex in explanation, but not to do. So at the moment to keep our token we can use MEW,
 I have to generate the token manually ?

MEW is highly reccomended, but I think there are also other wallets available for this operation, as is written in the instructions. I think I've come in this field too late, I'm missing a lot of opportunities...   Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Here's the procedure to Swap FreeMarket Assets for BitBoost Tokens. Create an Ethereum wallet that is able to accept BBT. Send your FreeMarket assets to Bitboost, then prepare your wallet to accept BBT and Wait.
For more details visit https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
it is a simple procedure, seems to be complex in explanation, but not to do. So at the moment to keep our token we can use MEW,
 I have to generate the token manually ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 420
Activity: 140

please change my mew wallet i already forgot the private key on it, please change it to this one pleaseeeeee 0xaD756cE780e9fc2DdF3fd98f47480392fd2fC55a. thanks God bless

Maybe is better to contact directly the moderators via email or telegram to report something like this. You should find the links to their social accounts in the main page of this thread!  Wink
Activity: 154

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
I agree with you!! Also now is a good opportunity to enter... I also if I had more I would have invested much more. I also was not within the pre-sale...
i also agree is still a good opportunity to enter even now,but all my funds are currently constrained elsewhere,very bad...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
please change my mew wallet i already forgot the private key on it, please change it to this one pleaseeeeee 0xaD756cE780e9fc2DdF3fd98f47480392fd2fC55a. thanks God bless
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
every project is different and has different needs. when you look for a supplier, a partner and so on, you don't choose just one, but more to be sure that he can't have too much power on your decisions. so I don't think that partnerships (or similar stuff) between startups is a rare thing.
That's usually true but I don't think in this case that having only one partner for beginning is a bad start, cause they depend from each other. I didn't hear of many startups working together but I don't know way, if you both benefit it should be a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: