Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 47. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.

I don't think that partner with another startup in the same field happen so frequently. reasons are so many, a lot of ceo/cto can be worried because their ideas can be stolen, for example.

I don't know how many startups partner between each others, but if they can and they don't do it, the main reason should be the percentage of failure: a startup can easily fail, so they look for solid partners.

the fascinating idea in it is that a lot of microbusinesses can stand up and fight together to emerge and become a reality in their field. if you can choose obviously you prefer a solid partner. we talk about business after all.
At the beginning it would be okey to have one partner that they would be close and would work together. Later how the work gets bigger and bigger the could implement other shipment method that would help the growing of BitBoost.

I have the same idea: in the beginning it would be good for bitboost to find an advantageous agreement with another startup. keep the prices low and the services qualitiy good would be the best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
every project is different and has different needs. when you look for a supplier, a partner and so on, you don't choose just one, but more to be sure that he can't have too much power on your decisions. so I don't think that partnerships (or similar stuff) between startups is a rare thing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.

I don't think that partner with another startup in the same field happen so frequently. reasons are so many, a lot of ceo/cto can be worried because their ideas can be stolen, for example.

I don't know how many startups partner between each others, but if they can and they don't do it, the main reason should be the percentage of failure: a startup can easily fail, so they look for solid partners.

the fascinating idea in it is that a lot of microbusinesses can stand up and fight together to emerge and become a reality in their field. if you can choose obviously you prefer a solid partner. we talk about business after all.
At the beginning it would be okey to have one partner that they would be close and would work together. Later how the work gets bigger and bigger the could implement other shipment method that would help the growing of BitBoost.
Activity: 140

Activity: 154

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 161
This is a good project. Hope to get some coins next month. On exchanges is already and on what is planned next year?
Activity: 98
BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
I agree with you!! Also now is a good opportunity to enter... I also if I had more I would have invested much more. I also was not within the pre-sale...
BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Interesting article on whether p2p would be replaced by decentralized exchanges https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-decentralized-exchanges-replace-peer-to-peer-exchanges-completely
I am confident that there will be an explosion of DEX in the cosrso next year
Starting with the fact that made us ask this question in the first place, peer-to-peer exchanges are becoming more popular every day. Despite the recent progress made by decentralized exchanges, users are still more likely to resort to platforms they find simple and familiar (we’ll talk more about this in the next section)

However, centralized exchanges are much more versatile in complying with the law and defending themselves against hacker attacks. Also no matter how much you love Bitcoin and crypto in general, cash is still king and there is really no easy way of getting around it. Although decentralized exchanges allow users to exchange cryptos for cryptos, the system is pretty much closed off from fiat currencies.
That's the way it is now, but I think it will change soon. More and more places are excepting cryptocurrency and have some good things that fiat can never have. Crypto goes up and down in cycles and you can see that coming but when fiat goes down it goes down pretty hard and money loses value. For me cryptocurrencies are next big thing and bit by bit we will see cryptocurrencies being used in pair with fiat.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Interesting article on whether p2p would be replaced by decentralized exchanges https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-decentralized-exchanges-replace-peer-to-peer-exchanges-completely
Starting with the fact that made us ask this question in the first place, peer-to-peer exchanges are becoming more popular every day. Despite the recent progress made by decentralized exchanges, users are still more likely to resort to platforms they find simple and familiar (we’ll talk more about this in the next section)

However, centralized exchanges are much more versatile in complying with the law and defending themselves against hacker attacks. Also no matter how much you love Bitcoin and crypto in general, cash is still king and there is really no easy way of getting around it. Although decentralized exchanges allow users to exchange cryptos for cryptos, the system is pretty much closed off from fiat currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: