Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 81. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
this is E-commerce concept based on Blockchain thechnology,,

this will become a place where buyers and sellers meet,,

Good concept,, good luck dev!

Thanks Dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Oops, accidentally tried to apply for signature bounty, now i see that this is been going on for a while so maybe i was too late.

where do you try to sign for bounty? I don't know if it is late. Now the pre-sale is on air but there is the periodo of ICO that will be interesting for bounty program.

It's been going for 9 weeks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

Maybe it is late to join. You can invest in pre-sale or during ICO and you have this way to enter in this interesting project. We will be to the moon soon Smiley
I am sure that BitBoost will make a large growth, its token will give us great satisfactionif you have seen in the past few days,
 at the convention about the Ico, which was held in Zurich, BitBoost was one of the sponsors and participated in the discussion.
this summit has global significance, and was supported by the swiss government. Present important investor on the Blockchain world
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Oops, accidentally tried to apply for signature bounty, now i see that this is been going on for a while so maybe i was too late.

where do you try to sign for bounty? I don't know if it is late. Now the pre-sale is on air but there is the periodo of ICO that will be interesting for bounty program.

It's been going for 9 weeks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

Maybe it is late to join. You can invest in pre-sale or during ICO and you have this way to enter in this interesting project. We will be to the moon soon Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

This, Bitboost, It's been going for 9 weeks. I'll try something else.
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
congrats bitboost for raising 324USD and counting in your pre sale. Smiley
when will you be having your token sale? and how about the minimum and maximum goal funding during the token sale?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Maybe I'm the only one who's experimenting problems in loading the amount raised on the site (or I look at the wrong page?), so I would like to ask you if it's official that the minimum amount is raised. Smiley
this is the official page of the pre-sale ! is growing fast and we see that the interest is high
                              https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html

Thanks for the link , i put in favorite .
Activity: 350
Ecommerce is my thing, i am investing.

You're doing the best, this is not traditional e-commerce that need credit card for transaction, so only some people can join. You know that no all people around the world have creadit card. But on bitboost platform not only credit card holder but also crypto miner can spent their crypto here for purchase something
Activity: 548
Merit: 251
Maybe I'm the only one who's experimenting problems in loading the amount raised on the site (or I look at the wrong page?), so I would like to ask you if it's official that the minimum amount is raised. Smiley
this is the official page of the pre-sale ! is growing fast and we see that the interest is high

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley
For me the page works perfectly fine. I guess you should clear the cash memory, or use different browser. Fix it, it's really satisfying to watch how BitBoost is collecting money. So many people believe in this project, I'm happy cause of it.

I perfectly understand what you're saying. it's awesome to see that this project is doing good everything, also the fundraise. they have nearly passed the minimum and I hope they can go further on!
Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.

I agree with you sir Grin
This project was amazing only in 1 day can raised about $320k. This project is very good and i think if this platform has been launched then crypto miners can spend their crypto to buy somethings in bitboost  easily

This is so amazing and it will get more funds raised for this upcoming days and we can expect already for this state that bitboost is so successful for implementing there pre-sale and I'm truly excited upon on what would be the result of there main ICO if the presale will end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Offer programs that offer safe and transparent trades, are very attractive to trading players because they provide a sense of security and comfort when investing money..

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley
For me the page works perfectly fine. I guess you should clear the cash memory, or use different browser. Fix it, it's really satisfying to watch how BitBoost is collecting money. So many people believe in this project, I'm happy cause of it.

I perfectly understand what you're saying. it's awesome to see that this project is doing good everything, also the fundraise. they have nearly passed the minimum and I hope they can go further on!
Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.

I agree with you sir Grin
This project was amazing only in 1 day can raised about $320k. This project is very good and i think if this platform has been launched then crypto miners can spend their crypto to buy somethings in bitboost  easily
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley

Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley

Thank you very much! I will try both things and I will let you know! I don't want to miss the party. These are BitBoost firsts steps in the world of ICOs, I'd like to partecipate!  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Minimum cap is already achieved, we anticipated and expected nothing less than the results we are seeing so far, alot of preparation was put into this project backed by a solid team of professional thoroughbreds.

For beginning, BBT could was sold about 1,580k token. It's amazing. Before it i was optimism that BBT platform will famous,  evidence by this presale. I think in pre sale, bitboost can raised minimun $1,000
I think you you did not really see the total contribution, they have raised 1,094 eth and 2 btc already as of this writing and with the current value of Eth now they already raised more than $300 thousand. I think since we are still in the first day there will be more investment to come and 1 million dollars would be easy.

Sory sir i was wrong to write before, i mean maybe bitboost can to raise $1,000k. there are much time for sale this token, althoug it still presale but bitboost have raised about $300k, how about in main sale? This project can raised more than before
Pages:
Jump to: