Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 80. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Wow! I am amazed by the total contribution today, just yesterday the contribution is not that this big but now we are going to 1 million dollars, we are halfway there. People are really seeing this as a great investment, good thing they were able to participate in the pre-ico to get the cheapest price.
BitBoost project grows quickly and exceeds our expectations. are gratified by this great participation and I'll keep a very close tokens

I am amazed too, bitboost have raised about $776k during the pre-sale and still running. I believe in the main sale all token will sold out. This project very good and will be number 1 in the field of e-commerce. All people will feel more easy to buy and sell items than other e-commerce
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Wow! I am amazed by the total contribution today, just yesterday the contribution is not that this big but now we are going to 1 million dollars, we are halfway there. People are really seeing this as a great investment, good thing they were able to participate in the pre-ico to get the cheapest price.
BitBoost project grows quickly and exceeds our expectations. are gratified by this great participation and I'll keep a very close tokens
Activity: 658
I'm participating in your facebook bounty campaign but I see that the spreadshet is stationary for almost a month to week 8, how come? When will it be updated?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
this is E-commerce concept based on Blockchain thechnology,,

this will become a place where buyers and sellers meet,,

Good concept,, good luck dev!

Thanks Dev

Blockchain is very beautiful , more project is based bitboost have a great future .

Nowadays, all project many created based on blockchain such as bitboost.
I believe in the future bitboost will be bigger than other e-commerce like e-bay, amazone etc,
because buy items on the bitboost more easy, only use crypto and for use crypto is easier than paypal
Blockchain-based projects such as these are here to make things easier, with decentralization, the benefits are endless. So much progress, but I am not seeing the hardcap of 25,000,000 tokens sale or any figure close to this being achieved if the pre-sale is to end in 2days
I guess you are right but you never know. So many other projects sold more tokens after the pre-sale. Maybe people didn't hear about BitBoost yet. For me this is one of the best projects, I invested in it.

Now bitboost raised about $554,000 just in 2 days. Although tokens not sold during the pre-sale but will be available for purchase during the main token sale. So there are so much time to sold this token and I believe if all token not sold during pre-sale then it will be sold out in the main sale
Yes of course, this is written in their site.  But I was referring to the possibility of hitting hardcap in less than 2days, obviously the remainder would spill over into main ICO or is 25,000,000 token the overall cap for sale for the entire fundraising? I don't think so!

Thanks Dev

Blockchain is very beautiful , more project is based bitboost have a great future .

I believe in the future bitboost will be bigger than other e-commerce like e-bay, amazone etc,
because buy items on the bitboost more easy, only use crypto and for use crypto is easier than paypal
Blockchain-based projects such as these are here to make things easier, with decentralization, the benefits are endless. So much progress, but I am not seeing the hardcap of 25,000,000 tokens sale or any figure close to this being achieved if the pre-sale is to end in 2days
I guess you are right but you never know. So many other projects sold more tokens after the pre-sale. Maybe people didn't hear about BitBoost yet. For me this is one of the best projects, I invested in it.

Now bitboost raised about $554,000 just in 2 days. Although tokens not sold during the pre-sale but will be available for purchase during the main token sale. So there are so much time to sold this token and I believe if all token not sold during pre-sale then it will be sold out in the main sale
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Thanks Dev

Thanks Dev

Thanks Dev

Activity: 952
I learnt that tokens cannot be purchased in USD, only in BTC and ETH. However, if investors can purchase tokens in fiat,  I believe it will go a long way to boost ico success on the amount raised
It's easy to buy bitcoin or ether from fiat and just invest in this ICO.
So far I can see it has collected more than 1,000 eth which is good for a pre-ico, I hope more to come
so it will be more successful.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Thanks Dev

Activity: 672
I think that one of the main strengths of this concept is that it is built on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
So it will be resistant to the kinds of attacks that can take conventional websites offline!!

It is true, but smart contracts can be used to guarantee all about the transaction. You have back the tokens if sellers don't ship their products or if it isn't like the description or in 1000 other cases.
The DEX of Bitboost will have many functions, both to protect the privacy of buyers and sellers,
through the Blockchain to give validity to the contracts, and then we'll also have a rating system for users
I think that one of the main strengths of this concept is that it is built on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
So it will be resistant to the kinds of attacks that can take conventional websites offline!!

It is true, but smart contracts can be used to guarantee all about the transaction. You have back the tokens if sellers don't ship their products or if it isn't like the description or in 1000 other cases.

Moreover, traditional e-commerce typically charge a commision on the sale price, but on the bitboost if you want to buy items it's zero fee. You just pay if you listing a items for sell. Other feature that i like is escrow system thay you have say above, so it will more safely to transaction
I learnt that tokens cannot be purchased in USD, only in BTC and ETH. However, if investors can purchase tokens in fiat,  I believe it will go a long way to boost ico success on the amount raised
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Congratulations to BITBOOST for his first day of presale!!
I knew that it would have been a success, but these data are beyond my trusting imagination Shocked
Great!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
congrats bitboost cause you raised 300.000 USD within a day of your pre sale. hope to reach your hard cap before pre sale concludes.
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Activity: 196
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Thanks Dev

Is it a good project and good concept I agree with you. I want use the new modern web platform very soon. I send my ether for the presale because I think it is the right time to join bitboost.
Pages:
Jump to: