Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 82. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Ecommerce is my thing, i am investing.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Minimum cap is already achieved, we anticipated and expected nothing less than the results we are seeing so far, alot of preparation was put into this project backed by a solid team of professional thoroughbreds.

For beginning, BBT could was sold about 1,580k token. It's amazing. Before it i was optimism that BBT platform will famous,  evidence by this presale. I think in pre sale, bitboost can raised minimun $1,000
I think you you did not really see the total contribution, they have raised 1,094 eth and 2 btc already as of this writing and with the current value of Eth now they already raised more than $300 thousand. I think since we are still in the first day there will be more investment to come and 1 million dollars would be easy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Minimum cap is already achieved, we anticipated and expected nothing less than the results we are seeing so far, alot of preparation was put into this project backed by a solid team of professional thoroughbreds.

For beginning, BBT could was sold about 1,580k token. It's amazing. Before it i was optimism that BBT platform will famous,  evidence by this presale. I think in pre sale, bitboost can raised minimun $1,000
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Finally pre-sale is on at a 50% discounted price having sold over 23,000bbt in just a couple of hours, I am a little worried this pre-sale ends in 4days. Is that enough time to raise $300k considering the current nature of the market.

where do you read it? I was just looking for the same thing but I still can't find in the presale page in their website. 23,000 bbt are not bad for just a couple of hours!

Yes it's amazing this project is worth every bit of participation and investing in it,  it has sold over 1.4million tokens already in less than 24hrs,  find details here: https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html
If my math is correct its 7pm and they are so close to reach the 300k, this project will be such a success, I invested in it, hope a lot of people will hear about it and that they will invest in time.

These are awesome news! I can't see the amount, just an infinite loading, but this is not very important! So they have already almost raised the minimum amount in just 5 hours!

that's great! I so happy to hear it!  Cheesy the minimum amount means that they can go on with the next step! anyway I hope they will go over it!
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Finally pre-sale is on at a 50% discounted price having sold over 23,000bbt in just a couple of hours, I am a little worried this pre-sale ends in 4days. Is that enough time to raise $300k considering the current nature of the market.

where do you read it? I was just looking for the same thing but I still can't find in the presale page in their website. 23,000 bbt are not bad for just a couple of hours!

Yes it's amazing this project is worth every bit of participation and investing in it,  it has sold over 1.4million tokens already in less than 24hrs,  find details here: https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html
If my math is correct its 7pm and they are so close to reach the 300k, this project will be such a success, I invested in it, hope a lot of people will hear about it and that they will invest in time.

These are awesome news! I can't see the amount, just an infinite loading, but this is not very important! So they have already almost raised the minimum amount in just 5 hours!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Good start Bitboost! Great idea with e-commerce platform. Hope that team will add more promotion to ico, i cant see this project on the popular ico-promo sites like ico alert, ico tracker or ico rating.

Yes the overall amount raised spells a very bright future for this project and how well accepted it is welcomed. A lot of investors like me really looked forward to this pre-sale and the minimum amount of $300k would be raised before the end of today at currently  $280k. If this is achieved, then we look forward to hitting maximum cap of $5M
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
This is a very good project. They have a good idea to use blockchain to help in e-commerce. And the pre sale just started with 50 % discount. They already raised  1,015 etherum in the presale! Let's invest in Bitboost!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Wow amazing! great news , go go bitboost Smiley .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Activity: 140

BITBOOST PRE SALE HAS BEGUN!

JOIN US https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html

Finally! We have some answers to our questions: the minimum goal is 300k for these days. The main goal is 5m (but i think is the main token sale one!) Good luck guys! I will partecipate for sure!

good luck guys!  Cheesy I will partecipate too. Price now is low and it will the double in just a few days! it's a great opportunity for us and it would be important also for these guys that really deserve to have success!
I entered with the pre-sale, with this great bonus is almost unthinkable to stand out.
you have to participate in this unique project that will radically change the market of e-commerce.
                                    BitBoost is between us

It's awesome to be a part of this wonderful community and I hope it will become bigger day by day! There's such enthusiasm around this project and it's also a big opportunity!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Finally! We have some answers to our questions: the minimum goal is 300k for these days. The main goal is 5m (but i think is the main token sale one!) Good luck guys! I will partecipate for sure!

good luck guys!  Cheesy I will partecipate too. Price now is low and it will the double in just a few days! it's a great opportunity for us and it would be important also for these guys that really deserve to have success!
I entered with the pre-sale, with this great bonus is almost unthinkable to stand out.
you have to participate in this unique project that will radically change the market of e-commerce.
                                    BitBoost is between us
Activity: 140

good luck guys!  Cheesy I will partecipate too. Price now is low and it will the double in just a few days! it's a great opportunity for us and it would be important also for these guys that really deserve to have success!

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
the moment has come guys!  Cheesy the presale is just started now!!! open your wallet and enjoy the these guys in the token pre sale! Come on!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: