Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 84. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

Pre-sale begins in 5hours,  one thing I hope for in this project is for it to be listed in exchanges where there's huge volume,  this will help in its token appreciate in value faster

I would be an important thing to ask for, if team's mambers already know which will be the firsts exchange for their project. It coul give us an idea of the volume they will reach in the firsts steps!

they are builded on the ethereum blockchain so they would not have problems to reach almost every kind of cryptocurrency exchange market. what about their goal?

I don't know. In thei website there is not yet this information. I wonder also if they have an hard cap and a soft one or not. Maybe we should ask these questions in the italian thread, they answer quickly there.

the ico will begin just in a few hours and they should be very busy now. we can just wait and get the answer by ourself. I just wonder why the ico will start just in the afternoon and not in the morning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

Pre-sale begins in 5hours,  one thing I hope for in this project is for it to be listed in exchanges where there's huge volume,  this will help in its token appreciate in value faster

I would be an important thing to ask for, if team's mambers already know which will be the firsts exchange for their project. It coul give us an idea of the volume they will reach in the firsts steps!

they are builded on the ethereum blockchain so they would not have problems to reach almost every kind of cryptocurrency exchange market. what about their goal?

I don't know. In thei website there is not yet this information. I wonder also if they have an hard cap and a soft one or not. Maybe we should ask these questions in the italian thread, they answer quickly there.
Activity: 154

Activity: 177
I have been here for a long time.It seems to be an interesting  project when will release this game , i want to mine it ,i think that's very interesting 

Not yet started, it will be just in a few hours. The way these kind of projects start their ICOs will tell us a lot about them. Even if you have done a good job you can miss the goal, but the distance is the mesure of your skills as business man.

they seems to me some very serious guys. they do conferences and they also post them in social and forum. they are working on the release of the beta version and they communicate it on the thread. it seems that they work carefully.

They have care of every aspect of the business, if it is what you mean. Yes they don't look "just" at the developement (that is, of course the most important thing), but they work at 360°

it means also that they have a complete team with some expertise in every aspect. I saw that in other teams there are not just developer but also people for marketing and communication. I still wonder about what they are doing...  Huh

Not yet started, it will be just in a few hours. The way these kind of projects start their ICOs will tell us a lot about them. Even if you have done a good job you can miss the goal, but the distance is the mesure of your skills as business man.

they seems to me some very serious guys. they do conferences and they also post them in social and forum. they are working on the release of the beta version and they communicate it on the thread. it seems that they work carefully.

They have care of every aspect of the business, if it is what you mean. Yes they don't look "just" at the developement (that is, of course the most important thing), but they work at 360°
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 154

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
It seems like the countdown for pre-ico has begun and I think it will happen in less than 24 hours, I'd like to see the total amount collected displayed in the website https://www.bitboost.net/. Good luck to the ICO and I'm looking forward to a successful ICO as personally I'm pretty much interested to invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I am going to invest as soon as i can gather some eth/btc from my other assets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Interesting project, so in the bitboost app i can buy items by cryptocurrency such as eht or btc. Maybe many buyers from crypto miner or other will spend their crypo to buy something in the bitboost. I hope there are so much items here like ebay

With collaborations and partnerships from Shapeshift, Cryptovalley,  PassLfix,  Komodo,  ambisafe and many others,  we expect alot of buyers and sellers because this project is too good and generated worldwide interest already  to be ignored. Watch out

Agree with you, collaboration is necessary to make this project more greather. I think this project will growing faster than traditional e-commerce because bitboost offering the simplycity than other e-commerce. You can buy by crypto,  if in the traditional e-commerce you must need credit card

Bitboost can help to add more drive to e-commerce, because many people now ready to buy with crypto currencies but not many platforms ready to it. The Block have a very good chance to change this situation in the near future.
How much money does bitboost gained from this business?  

Bitboost only make money by charging 1 USD (in BitBoost tokens) per listing. The Block doesn’t charge a fee to purchase items. Even image hosting is free, and The Block takes no percentage from your final sale price. Also, a transaction on The Block consists of four parties: the seller, the buyer, the arbiter, and the escrow contract. The seller may choose the arbiter when he lists the item. Arbiters will set their own fees for their service, either a fixed price or a percentage of the item's selling price. The arbiters also determine whether the fee is only charged in the case of a dispute or if it is due regardless of any use of the arbitration service.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How much money does bitboost gained from this business? 
Activity: 350
Interesting project, so in the bitboost app i can buy items by cryptocurrency such as eht or btc. Maybe many buyers from crypto miner or other will spend their crypo to buy something in the bitboost. I hope there are so much items here like ebay

With collaborations and partnerships from Shapeshift, Cryptovalley,  PassLfix,  Komodo,  ambisafe and many others,  we expect alot of buyers and sellers because this project is too good and generated worldwide interest already  to be ignored. Watch out

Agree with you, collaboration is necessary to make this project more greather. I think this project will growing faster than traditional e-commerce because bitboost offering the simplycity than other e-commerce. You can buy by crypto,  if in the traditional e-commerce you must need credit card
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I believe in the project and the people in the project. I'm investing  cause I think it will be big success. Everyone who read the projects white paper thinks the same. It's great opportunity to invest to help the project and get some profit later.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Yes its a very good revolution , i like too much bitboost .
Pages:
Jump to: