Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 225. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Is it still worth to invest in BCC ? i was thinking to invest 1k usd , but 50% of all internet saying its scam , another 50 saying this is free money...

Don't do it. The price has already increased so much that Bitconnect is now in the top 10.

If 2 DT members have tagged their main accounts already then it's probably not the smartest idea to invest $1k in them, which is a huge sum of money for anyone to have. If you think about it, it is essentially a ponzi disguised as a cryptocurrency.

Even if they go up, it won't be much. The gains that have been made has been almost fantastical and can't continue forever.

But they have a track record of 11  months.

Regal?  1 month old, which ran up 800% already

Bitpetite, Coinreum,
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it still worth to invest in BCC ? i was thinking to invest 1k usd , but 50% of all internet saying its scam , another 50 saying this is free money...

Don't do it. The price has already increased so much that Bitconnect is now in the top 10.

If 2 DT members have tagged their main accounts already then it's probably not the smartest idea to invest $1k in them, which is a huge sum of money for anyone to have. If you think about it, it is essentially a ponzi disguised as a cryptocurrency.

Even if they go up, it won't be much. The gains that have been made has been almost fantastical and can't continue forever.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 37
If I don't reinvest my daily profits but instead move it all into the BCC wallet, will that BCC draw interest?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
does anyone here, succesfully mining this coin...?

The difficulty is high right now and there's a lot of mining pool mining Bitconnectcoin, this is the reason why the marketcap is very high, they have people mining it, staking it and lending it people buy and sell this bitconnectcoin continously, and we cannot argue with success.

i read on their website, this coin can mine just with GPU and CPU,
so, why the diffculty become more hight..?
i thought, if we can use GPU or CPU to mine this coin, the diff wan't not really high,, am i wrong,, ? CMIW

also i see on their explorer, the block created less than 10 minutes, and the reward, was 10 BCC per block, worth $2000 every 10 minutes,
that's why, i wanted to mined this coin..

but till now, i'm still confused, how to connected my worker on their pool with my wallet,,
does anyone here, can explained it..?
or anyone here know where the topic is talking about mined this coin,,

It's using the scrypt algorithm and so completely pointless to use GPU's and CPU's due to the fact ASICs will outperform them by so much. Lots of people with L3's are mining it hence the increased difficulty.

So GPU and CPU mining is useless on this coin? The website needs updating as it's misleading.

Jerry Power will disagree that ECHs are not mineable, albeit he'll be high as a kite when he says it.
Activity: 46

The difficulty is high right now and there's a lot of mining pool mining Bitconnectcoin, this is the reason why the marketcap is very high, they have people mining it, staking it and lending it people buy and sell this bitconnectcoin continously, and we cannot argue with success.

i thought, if we can use GPU or CPU to mine this coin, the diff wan't not really high,, am i wrong,, ? CMIW

also i see on their explorer, the block created less than 10 minutes, and the reward, was 10 BCC per block, worth $2000 every 10 minutes,

but till now, i'm still confused, how to connected my worker on their pool with my wallet,,

It's using the scrypt algorithm and so completely pointless to use GPU's and CPU's due to the fact ASICs will outperform them by so much. Lots of people with L3's are mining it hence the increased difficulty.

So GPU and CPU mining is useless on this coin? The website needs updating as it's misleading.
BCC is higher now than Zcash, ETC, Iota, Monero, Neo, and will probably pass XEM in the next 2 months

Regal coin just passed Waves and Stratis

There is Westerncoin coming next week

Hextracoin

Activity: 44
If this pyramid scheme fails regulators will jump all over crypto and financial institutions and governments like China will push against crypto iono hopefully they’ll turn it into something useful the Mt. Gox of coins

Yes, when this thing crumbles, I fear the whole crypto-community will suffer.

But the sooner it happens, the better. I don't want to see bitconnect in top 5 on coinmarketcap before the burst.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
If this pyramid scheme fails regulators will jump all over crypto and financial institutions and governments like China will push against crypto iono hopefully they’ll turn it into something useful the Mt. Gox of coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Just saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ong3a3hYG9o

Apparently, you can see the conference live from your account with a link there.

Regal up to $80 now....seems to go up in a vertical line:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/regalcoin/  (I think it's $90 on yobit)
Activity: 42

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Some new info in this video (not seen it all yet but looks promising): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPUs4oSr-Q

The beginning shows how bitconnect received 1000 bitcoins in their ICO (that's another $6million that they don't need haha) and only sold 1million in the ICO and kept well over 3million BCC tokens (the staking interest was 10% a month at that time, I think). It goes on to show some more stuff about it so might be interesting for some of you.

Firstly, the YouTuber continued to mistake parody for parity throughout the vid, at one point mistaking it for paradox.

Secondly, exactly how does one purchase BCC via US dollars? ...

Huh i don't understand it's a ponzi ?

It's not  a poNzi because they have other  sources of income besides referrals.

A pyramid scheme. Yes maybe.  LOL.  Like Amway Market America Herbalife Avon Nu-Skin

That explains why aliens don't waste their time on this planet.

The video turned out to be a bit peculiar but basically all the interest is paid as USD in the lending wallet and not BCC tokens. To withdraw it has to be first converted to BCC tokens at the current rate they have set (taken from their exchange). Obviously their rate has to be similar to other exchanges at all times due to arbitrage opportunities.

I never bother using their exchange to convert BCC into BTC (you can withdraw either so doesn't really matter) and just withdraw the BCC to my desktop wallet.

In theory, if BCC crashes, the amount of USD showing in the wallet will not change. It will just convert into more BCC tokens than before the crash. So, if people are scared of BCC crashing, they should just leave all the interest in the USD wallet (known as the lending wallet) or always convert it to BTC after converting it to BCC. The latter option doesn't help you if BTC crashes. If either crash (they seem linked nowadays), then the amount of BCC tokens needed to be paid by bitconnect to convert the USD amounts to BCC will be higher. They have plenty of these tokens at the moment and are accumulating more and more (it is nowhere near the maximum supply either).

Please point to where it's legal for Bitconnect to convert USD to BCC or BCC to USD.

The USD is not something you can deposit or withdraw. It just lets you exchange the same value in BCC tokens.

By the way, RegalCoin are still sorting their system out but their coin has gone up really high. Nearly $70 last time I looked (remember it was only sub-$1 at the ICO). I sold mine when it was about $35 oops.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/regalcoin/#charts

Alot of investors are jumping there because they are paying out more than BCC, and you have to buy the Regal to invest so thus the demand to make high interest loans is skyrocketing, thus the coins go up, but my god 40% this week!  Lucky I held some instead of reinvest.  Actually i sent some to Coinconnect to sell but their system is in a halt right now
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
yes, amazing returns reflect lending was trending. Unfortunately I missed this developing niche, ouch!
Activity: 336
Some new info in this video (not seen it all yet but looks promising): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPUs4oSr-Q

The beginning shows how bitconnect received 1000 bitcoins in their ICO (that's another $6million that they don't need haha) and only sold 1million in the ICO and kept well over 3million BCC tokens (the staking interest was 10% a month at that time, I think). It goes on to show some more stuff about it so might be interesting for some of you.

Firstly, the YouTuber continued to mistake parody for parity throughout the vid, at one point mistaking it for paradox.

Secondly, exactly how does one purchase BCC via US dollars? ...

A pyramid scheme. Yes maybe.  LOL.  Like Amway Market America Herbalife Avon Nu-Skin

That explains why aliens don't waste their time on this planet.

The video turned out to be a bit peculiar but basically all the interest is paid as USD in the lending wallet and not BCC tokens. To withdraw it has to be first converted to BCC tokens at the current rate they have set (taken from their exchange). Obviously their rate has to be similar to other exchanges at all times due to arbitrage opportunities.

I never bother using their exchange to convert BCC into BTC (you can withdraw either so doesn't really matter) and just withdraw the BCC to my desktop wallet.

In theory, if BCC crashes, the amount of USD showing in the wallet will not change. It will just convert into more BCC tokens than before the crash. So, if people are scared of BCC crashing, they should just leave all the interest in the USD wallet (known as the lending wallet) or always convert it to BTC after converting it to BCC. The latter option doesn't help you if BTC crashes. If either crash (they seem linked nowadays), then the amount of BCC tokens needed to be paid by bitconnect to convert the USD amounts to BCC will be higher. They have plenty of these tokens at the moment and are accumulating more and more (it is nowhere near the maximum supply either).

Please point to where it's legal for Bitconnect to convert USD to BCC or BCC to USD.

The USD is not something you can deposit or withdraw. It just lets you exchange the same value in BCC tokens.

By the way, RegalCoin are still sorting their system out but their coin has gone up really high. Nearly $70 last time I looked (remember it was only sub-$1 at the ICO). I sold mine when it was about $35 oops.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/regalcoin/#charts
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

A pyramid scheme is also ponzi scheme/scam. You know it is multiple level marketing like Amway, Herbalife like you mentioned. But it is a scam, it will collapse in the end.

They could stop taking any more new customers tomorrow and they will not collapse.  Because they make more income than expenses.  They claim to make money trading and pay back 80% but they probably make money and only pay back 30-50% thats a HUGE profit for using someone else's money. 

I think it is probably sustainable because they dont promise a return rate minimum.  Some days could be 0 or .25%

There are many expert traders trading the crypto market and making 3-10% daily.

There are also  Gunbots you can buy online for a few hundred and people are making 1-6% with those daily.

Activity: 11
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

A pyramid scheme is also ponzi scheme/scam. You know it is multiple level marketing like Amway, Herbalife like you mentioned. But it is a scam, it will collapse in the end.
Activity: 448
Beam me up!
This is a snake oil?  Tongue
Jump to: