Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦ - page 2. (Read 54206 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
lol u dont even have a mac wallet

And a mac wallet has helped some other coins....
Lots of them died even with that wallet
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If Birdcoin was added here http://coinok.pw/ id donate some coin towards to the faucet. Cheap bird over at xnigma.com for anyone who needs any.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
lol u dont even have a mac wallet

As with most coins there is a bounty for someone to make one. Not sure how this is funny, its standard and not really a shock to be honest.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
How about this coin?Is it still alive?

This coin was just relaunched

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbird-final-stage-reward-1-birdblock-never-dies-update-21st-dec-2016-588212

Community exists and is getting bigger. Please post in the new thread, there is a giveaway for 100k coins.
Activity: 21
Im going to push this coin past 100,000 blocks, on 93k and some change, getting about 100 blocks in about 20 minutes with edrics pool with about 3.3mhs. I think alot of people see high rewards as a negative connotation. Is there any help needed from the devs ?

Who is the dev or the one who is leading this coin at the moment? I could put together a site within the next couple of days.

Im not the greatest on any of the artsy type stuff, but here is a go at an alternate coin image. Not that its needed, but I like this coin.

Activity: 619
https://www.massict.com/
Lets move BirdCoin to comkort.com
https://comkort.com/vote

Vote at that moment: 2546 votes, we need more Smiley Registered users can make 3 vote in an hour, but simplest and effective way - send some BTC amount to their vote address: 1KwMsnxjWRwunH1yJmwVVyyYvUdwxNx4wy

Just 0.05 BTC ($24) will do the job!
We need to make this today, cause comkort.com added new markets on sunday (tomorrow - april 27).

i do not see the brd
Activity: 154
I don't know what's going on with the release of BirdcoinV2, so I'm going to link the new logo'd wallet here as well, since people are interested.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42729667/birdcoin-qt.rar

Please note that at this time, the only changes have been graphical, so this is by no means a required update. Possibly more big things to come in the future, but I'll see what I can get done about setting up some gambling. The only problem is that, as I'm sure some of you guys are aware, the wallet does NOT do well with sending big transactions, over 20M, so I'm wary about setting up gambling, people trying to make big plays will have problems when trying to withdraw and it's a pain in the butt to recheck, verify, manually send back funds, etc.. So a few hurdles.

Great!!! This is going in the right direction. Keep up the good work  Smiley

Once everything gets into place, this bird will fly to the moon.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
I don't know what's going on with the release of BirdcoinV2, so I'm going to link the new logo'd wallet here as well, since people are interested.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42729667/birdcoin-qt.rar

Please note that at this time, the only changes have been graphical, so this is by no means a required update. Possibly more big things to come in the future, but I'll see what I can get done about setting up some gambling. The only problem is that, as I'm sure some of you guys are aware, the wallet does NOT do well with sending big transactions, over 20M, so I'm wary about setting up gambling, people trying to make big plays will have problems when trying to withdraw and it's a pain in the butt to recheck, verify, manually send back funds, etc.. So a few hurdles.
Activity: 4
Sent 0.005BTC (plus 0.01BTC two days ago), votes must be added within one hour (2546votes at this moment - expected: +100votes)
Lets move BirdCoin to comkort.com
https://comkort.com/vote

Vote at that moment: 2546 votes, we need more Smiley Registered users can make 3 vote in an hour, but simplest and effective way - send some BTC amount to their vote address: 1KwMsnxjWRwunH1yJmwVVyyYvUdwxNx4wy

Just 0.05 BTC ($24) will do the job!
We need to make this today, cause comkort.com added new markets on sunday (tomorrow - april 27).
So when can we expect the new wallet, logo, gambling and other great things??

You'r the best Edric, stay on this, great work!!

Smiley
Activity: 146
Take a look at this DEV:

Will work for Birdcoin!!!!

Can we get a new DEV please.

Haha, that picture.. Sums me up.

Anyway, yes, you have your new "dev". Things are in the works, as I type this, literally. Not saying too much else because I'm not the project leader, that's someone else's department, but I am the one doing the compiling Smiley

Keep your eyes open, new wallet is coming, and there's some ideas in the works for ways to spend your birdies, and some gambling. I've got a lot on my plate but I've been with Birdcoin from the start pretty much and have poured lots of energy into it so far. I've been neglecting the giveaway for a while, later on I'll get to it, have a few million to give away! My thanks to the community who have stood by in hard times! It's not over yet!

Great news. Glad to hear there is a new logo and wallet coming. The old logo looks like someone's nightmare. Some gambling would be nice too, looking forward to that.
Keep up the good work  Smiley Smiley

Hey hey, that's awesome. Sweet
 Cool
Take a look at this DEV:

Anyway, yes, you have your new "dev". Things are in the works, as I type this, literally. Not saying too much else because I'm not the project leader, that's someone else's department, but I am the one doing the compiling Smiley

Keep your eyes open, new wallet is coming, and there's some ideas in the works for ways to spend your birdies, and some gambling. I've got a lot on my plate but I've been with Birdcoin from the start pretty much and have poured lots of energy into it so far. I've been neglecting the giveaway for a while, later on I'll get to it, have a few million to give away! My thanks to the community who have stood by in hard times! It's not over yet!

Great news. Glad to hear there is a new logo and wallet coming. The old logo looks like someone's nightmare. Some gambling would be nice too, looking forward to that.
Keep up the good work  Smiley Smiley
I have bunches of those kinds of coins.  I haven't been mining BRD, I should open my wallet just to let it sync though.

I finished syncing mine - I have 43.7 million now.

It appears there is still around 200kh pointed at BRD.  I account for 8 - I keep one old CPU miner pointed at it just to see what happens. 

But I'm curious where the other hash rate comes from? 

We could use that 200kh over on the Coino coin if anyone is looking to move. 

I'm mining about 800 a day and the market price is pretty stable around 125 satoshi for them.  Its not huge money... but its better than BRD at the moment. 

If you really want a deal... I'll buy all the Birdcoin anyone has for 100 Coino to get you started on that coin.

I appreciate the offer, though I must decline. I still hold out some hope that we may yet be able to do something more with our birdies. I really thought our Chinese friends were gaining a fierce interest in it, but it seems to have died off. I've been so busy, I haven't really looked around at other coins lately.. Been quite a while since I just went browsing around looking at coins, got a lot to keep me busy, but if you guys need a pool for Coino let me know. Always down to help out where I can.

Keep your eyes open for new developments, I just built a new wallet with a much nicer logo, handed it off to the guy who's taking charge of revamping the project.
Take a look at this DEV:

I like this coin Smiley The logo is awful, but the coin is like DOGE, and only need some team and support.
Let's move BirdCoin to Cryptsy? Smiley
If someone knew the story about 'almost dead' RabbitCoin (RBBT)?
This 'dead' Rabbit is on Cryptsy now - RBBT\LTC, and 5 days ago the price was about 16 liteoshi.
So, who knows what will happen with Bird, if this coin appear on cryptsy...
At this moment i am trying to push Bird to comkort.com - https://comkort.com/vote/#BRD

Was trying to vote manually, but 3 votes a day is too slow, so i just send 0.01BTC to 1KwMsnxjWRwunH1yJmwVVyyYvUdwxNx4wy  and this make +200Votes.

+1
I like this coin Smiley The logo is awful, but the coin is like DOGE, and only need some team and support.
Let's move BirdCoin to Cryptsy? Smiley
If someone knew the story about 'almost dead' RabbitCoin (RBBT)?
This 'dead' Rabbit is on Cryptsy now - RBBT\LTC, and 5 days ago the price was about 16 liteoshi.
So, who knows what will happen with Bird, if this coin appear on cryptsy...
At this moment i am trying to push Bird to comkort.com - https://comkort.com/vote/#BRD

Was trying to vote manually, but 3 votes a day is too slow, so i just send 0.01BTC to 1KwMsnxjWRwunH1yJmwVVyyYvUdwxNx4wy  and this make +200Votes.
Pages:
Jump to: