Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦ - page 5. (Read 54206 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is there any way you can make screenshots and show where the problems are?

tks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The pool and wallet are doing fine now, I only wish the coins tag was BIRD instead of the 3 letter BRD. Shortening it to 3 letters wasn't necessary, see MINT and MOON. Hopefully a few good people will see this coin as an opportunity and start promoting it, I would help if I had the time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
If you guys want to get this in an exchange, we need to get mining back on track!

The pool is running fine and if we can get some more interest, I'll consider making the pool 0 fee for a while!
Is there any way you can make screenshots and show where the problems are?
对于我的中国朋友们:这里是中国花鸟画货币钱包的第一个版本。我希望翻译也不错!一些工具栏的文本没有翻译,但大多数其他的信息是存在的。

For my Chinese friends: Here's the first version of the Chinese wallet. I hope my translation isn't too bad! Some of the toolbar text (buttons) didn't get translated but all the tooltips are there!

https://mega.co.nz/#!SIUCBIZD!Rx2JZDwMkLzw_Yk5hr7K9GmhZwDWSGWhPM54j3Y0vX8

http://birdcoin.fedaykin.us (中国语文)

I hope you guys like it!

If you want to send me a tip, my address is LJgx9nx5oPkuWdnLe4suxDoYYd8cVjPDJJ

Title Name Error,Changed all the "莱特币" to “BirdCoin”  ! THKS

I send 4000,0000 BRD to LJgx9nx5oPkuWdnLe4suxDoYYd8cVjPDJJ

Happy Birthday

Tongue

I will work on it some more today. Sorry for the error! I don't know Chinese but I am trying to learn! Thanks for the coins!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

For my Chinese friends: Here's the first version of the Chinese wallet. I hope my translation isn't too bad! Some of the toolbar text (buttons) didn't get translated but all the tooltips are there!

I hope you guys like it!

Title Name Error,Changed all the "莱特币" to “BirdCoin”  ! THKS

I send 4000,0000 BRD to LJgx9nx5oPkuWdnLe4suxDoYYd8cVjPDJJ

Happy Birthday

Tongue
scrypt asic is coming, have you thought about changing the algo?

asic scrypt is here if you want to pay $26,000 for 50 Mh/s!!

Depending on how you play it, that 50MH could pay itself off in a year, possibly less. A little steep, though, if you ask me. I don't think scrypt asic is going to do to Scrypt coins what SHA asic did to BTC. The barrier of entry, pricewise, is a lot higher.

I hope having a Chinese wallet gets some more interest from our friends Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

asic scrypt is here if you want to pay $26,000 for 50 Mh/s!!
The wallet synced! Thanks everyone who left their wallet running.

So what's the story with the dev of this coin? He takes all the trouble of launching it premines a bunc, abandons it and then expects others to make it popular?

addnode=120.145.149.109

Glad you got it going. The dev might not be around but I am. I will be maintaining the project. I'm working on the Chinese translation. I stayed up all night last night, today's my birthday actually. I just need to get my dev tools into my new Windows VM and I'm gonna try to compile the Chinese translation..

What I did was translate strings to Chinese, then back to English and see if it still made sense. Some things I changed to try to make it easier to understand because after translation it didn't make any sense at all. Freakin google translate. Anyway, hopefully I'll have a test build up today.

Happy birthday ~ ^_^

Thank you!

I hope you guys like it!

a new animal coin, all the animal coins are cute and active ,but many of them were died early like karm panda cat cage. I think you should make a developing plan about it . what's the innovation?you know that there too many new coins now, we need to be careful

That's true, but the Bird is the Word!

It's been around a little over a month and its still alive, so I think it'll do some good if it gets into an exchange. The chinese version hopefully will help get into an exchange!
Activity: 96
a new animal coin, all the animal coins are cute and active ,but many of them were died early like karm panda cat cage. I think you should make a developing plan about it . what's the innovation?you know that there too many new coins now, we need to be careful
The wallet synced! Thanks everyone who left their wallet running.

So what's the story with the dev of this coin? He takes all the trouble of launching it premines a bunc, abandons it and then expects others to make it popular?

addnode=120.145.149.109

Glad you got it going. The dev might not be around but I am. I will be maintaining the project. I'm working on the Chinese translation. I stayed up all night last night, today's my birthday actually. I just need to get my dev tools into my new Windows VM and I'm gonna try to compile the Chinese translation..

What I did was translate strings to Chinese, then back to English and see if it still made sense. Some things I changed to try to make it easier to understand because after translation it didn't make any sense at all. Freakin google translate. Anyway, hopefully I'll have a test build up today.

Happy birthday ~ ^_^
Took all day but I've finally got it set up where I can build a WORKING Qt wallet, just need to go and fill in a few more spots that I missed, almost done though!
Cool, I'm occasionally mining at your pool username starts with Kor and have around ~400KHs.

Diff is really low so it's easy to get a few million birds ATM. Is there any interest in China for this coin?

Yes, there's a lot of Chinese interest. I'm building a Chinese language wallet for them as we speak. Today's my birthday guys! yay Smiley

Smiley Happy birthday BTW. here's a bitcoin cake:

Haha, thanks! Damn, I want to eat that! So far, no real cake today. Sad
Activity: 364
Cool, I'm occasionally mining at your pool username starts with Kor and have around ~400KHs.

Diff is really low so it's easy to get a few million birds ATM. Is there any interest in China for this coin?

Yes, there's a lot of Chinese interest. I'm building a Chinese language wallet for them as we speak. Today's my birthday guys! yay Smiley

Smiley Happy birthday BTW. here's a bitcoin cake:

Pages:
Jump to: