Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦ - page 3. (Read 54206 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Take a look at this DEV:

Will work for Birdcoin!!!!

Can we get a new DEV please.
Activity: 151
I have bunches of those kinds of coins.  I haven't been mining BRD, I should open my wallet just to let it sync though.

I finished syncing mine - I have 43.7 million now.

It appears there is still around 200kh pointed at BRD.  I account for 8 - I keep one old CPU miner pointed at it just to see what happens. 

But I'm curious where the other hash rate comes from? 

We could use that 200kh over on the Coino coin if anyone is looking to move. 

I'm mining about 800 a day and the market price is pretty stable around 125 satoshi for them.  Its not huge money... but its better than BRD at the moment. 

If you really want a deal... I'll buy all the Birdcoin anyone has for 100 Coino to get you started on that coin.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have bunches of those kinds of coins.  I haven't been mining BRD, I should open my wallet just to let it sync though.
So anything new going on? I've noticed the net hashrate has jumped and the pool's been more active. Also, when we find blocks really fast, the DB cannot keep up and we have problems.

Not too much going on I don't think.

I just opened my client to see how much I have now, but it can only find two other nodes in the entire world and it is pretty slow to update.  There is a fairly good chance there are just three of us left here now.

What does one do with a coin that has only three people in the world? 

I'm thinking we need to start a museum of abandoned coins so that someone remembers them. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
So anything new going on? I've noticed the net hashrate has jumped and the pool's been more active. Also, when we find blocks really fast, the DB cannot keep up and we have problems.

Hello BirdCoin Community

We have added BRD to our voting poll
You can vote for BRD at coinano.com/vote

What... are... you... thinking? 

Bird was already on another exchange and had no trades at all and eventually was removed.  Why come and give false hope?

I've made 30 million birdcoin in a few weeks using an 8kh miner.  There simply can't be a market for it when its so plentiful. 

No kidding.. I've got over 100m and I can't even sell it at half a satoshi. Any takers? You never know. lol

Hello BirdCoin Community

What... are... you... thinking? 

Bird was already on another exchange and had no trades at all and eventually was removed.  Why come and give false hope?

I've made 30 million birdcoin in a few weeks using an 8kh miner.  There simply can't be a market for it when its so plentiful. 

Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello BirdCoin Community

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

Bird pool is back online. Whether it stays that way is up to the miners! It's been empty for the last several days. Likely because solo mining is just too darn easy. I soloed a couple of blocks with only 10kh.

Anyway madmartyk, if you want to find out the secret, check out the 888 thread! I'm getting ready to announce it soon.
legendary
legendary
Pool is being temporarily taken offline, if there continues to be interest I will bring it back. For the time being I need the server for something else.

Going to do a pool for a real coin?  lol
Pool is being temporarily taken offline, if there continues to be interest I will bring it back. For the time being I need the server for something else.
BRD market was removed from coin-swap.. How lovely. At least they sent my coins back..

Could anyone please help me out, buy 103M Birdcoin at .5 BTC? I'm getting a bit desperate now, I'm about to go under.

How about promoting the coin instead of being desperate. You will make MUCH more money that way.

Yeah, seems like a good plan, lol.. Anyway, time of desperation has passed, the servers are paid for and will stay alive!

Anyway, I need to ask but I think dallas was going to make up another thread to get some more visibility. I'm supporting Bird from behind the scenes, maintaining the project, pool, and will be setting up other services as well.

BRD market was removed from coin-swap.. How lovely. At least they sent my coins back..

Could anyone please help me out, buy 103M Birdcoin at .5 BTC? I'm getting a bit desperate now, I'm about to go under.

How about promoting the coin instead of being desperate. You will make MUCH more money that way.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We have upgraded our voting system to take free votes into account. Now 1 user account can cast 1 vote to each coin. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: