Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦ - page 7. (Read 54206 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
We have major damn problems again, may be down for a while.  Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I added all the listed nodes in birdcoin.conf placed in roaming bird folder but the wallet still won't sync  Huh
Anyone got some fresh nodes?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Birdcoin is number 4 on the Comkort voting list.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
20140326 We send 0.022BTC to Vote
https://blockchain.info/address/1KwMsnxjWRwunH1yJmwVVyyYvUdwxNx4wy

If you sign Up,1 hour can vote 3 vote!!!!

birdcoin will be available for trading~~~~~

Keep Voting Everyone !

Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Check out the Votes for Birdcoin [BRD]

https://comkort.com/vote#BRD

Looks like it's gonna be one of the 6 coins Added
Activity: 154
Take a look at this DEV:

Will work for Birdcoin!!!!
Now the wallet is saying we're near 30m in the hole.

I'm just trying to get my mind around how it lets you send more than you had?  Or do you mean that you lost a bunch of your own coins?

I thought the point was that you couldn't run a negative balance?

This seems fishy. Didn't think it could happen.

Nothing fishy about it.. There's coins in the wallet, just not as much as the system thinks SHOULD be, so the liquid asset shows a negative. But yes, it's impossible for the wallet to have an actual negative balance.

Unlike the US government!!!

Oh, god, I cannot stop laughing! And hey, at least I don't hide it, and let everyone know.... unlike the government! haha

We may be able to recover from this and keep our fingers crossed that there's no stuck payouts in the system. If anyone doesn't receive a payout, look for it in the blockchain, then contact me.

Did I make the Energy drink come out your nose???
Birdcoin Dev, I need you.

Gotta have a look at the wallet, how it handles large transactions. I know the windows wallet doesn't handle large transactions well, randomly failing, I think this is the root of the problem with the pool, people cashing out with big transactions, the wallet is freezing up, processing them, but not returning TXID's and fooling my payout system. It may not even be a bug in the code but just an overload of the wallet's transaction capabilities, but someone who knows what they're doing with it needs to have a look at the code. I'm just not that good with C.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I'm just trying to get my mind around how it lets you send more than you had?  Or do you mean that you lost a bunch of your own coins?

Nothing fishy about it.. There's coins in the wallet, just not as much as the system thinks SHOULD be, so the liquid asset shows a negative. But yes, it's impossible for the wallet to have an actual negative balance.

Oh, god, I cannot stop laughing! And hey, at least I don't hide it, and let everyone know.... unlike the government! haha

We may be able to recover from this and keep our fingers crossed that there's no stuck payouts in the system. If anyone doesn't receive a payout, look for it in the blockchain, then contact me.

Did I make the Energy drink come out your nose???

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
When will the birdcoin will be available for trading ?
Pages:
Jump to: